This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,714 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

Right to Reply to the member formally known as [b]@EᑌᑎOIᗩ[/b] (in October 2018 at least) (1824 views, 70 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Some accusations have been drawn to my attention in the thread, the appropriately titled "Why We Hate"

dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Why-We-Hate-1....

Accusations:

Yet again I must beg to differ with your "little grey cells" or the onslaught of some germanic condition.

I can pinpoint the thread and the month quite accurately as to when the blocking started on your side.

It was the following thread ....

dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Which-Films-A....

That you set up in the name of "Which Films Are On Your Halloween Playlist?" from October 2018 and quite a popular one as it turned out. Maybe you considered it a hijacking attempt? You had a number of people blocked at that stage and was probably in a war with the usual crowd of competitors for your crown.
Read more

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

For anyone interested in why you may have been blocked/unblocked/reblocked by the member formally known as EᑌᑎOIᗩ but currently goes under the monkier of Eʟɪᴛᴇ (for men?).

Report comment
(4y)

Why do you even bother? I checked the thread and discovered that I also have been blocked, despite the fact that she and I have never exchanged a word. So what? No biggie....

God
Report comment
(4y)

You will not leave this woman alone will you?

+22

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 PV, I am a patient man but your constant attention seeking via numerous and dull questions, can even try the patience of a stone.

And being from a clann of Irish, I can assure you I am not a stone.

Please play "lawyer" with JD on the other side.

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Please play "lawyer" with JD on the other side.* What is that supposed to mean you selfish,stalking,wingding little troll?

+18

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 Got that off your chest?

Good

Now go and ....

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 You know he is loving all of this attention right now, right?

I am almost done entertaining this smiley

+14

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A Agreed, hence the need to create a new thread...

+8

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 No he will never stop.

As of April 2020, I will be a member here for 2 years and this all started when he joined.

It also has not stopped since then so I don't see it ever ending.

He logs in and out to read my posts, screenshot everything I post then hijacks my threads with off-topic insults when all I am doing is sharing trailers for films and series or other info regarding films and series.

I never get any complaints or crap from anyone but him. This is a movie site and members appreciate my posts. I receive lots of PM's and replies that are positive and productive.

But this member just whines, moans and insults. I have been ignoring it until today.

Even keeps me in the 2 moobs thing lol with a child like image of me under the derogatory term "EEWE" it's all just disturbing.

Who even has ALL this time to do these things? smiley it's 24-7 literally!
Read more

+13

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A He bullies a few ppl in that excuse of s magazine of his - Frac and PV. It's clear neither find it funny and want no part of it but as he has a friend in the know he is allowed to continue that behaviour

+8

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

She blocks in rotation those who I may come into contact with. It is not fair on those members that are blocked purely by association.

And she is one of the frequent posters which means the impact of the "association block" is affecting the forum in so many ways.

It is a biggie to clear my name from this slander and insults and she has roped others into the insults now. A merry band of Pygmachophobics they are – People who fear of boxes. smiley

God
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

I decided to unblock her today since she seemed to have something to say to me and I got the same ole same ole. I was her friend when she first joined as we commented on a lot of the same shows. She was as nice as pie to me and then all of sudden I was blocked. I even pm RB to ask if I had done something to offend her but RB had been blocked as well. So I figured I would block her as well. I did block her after the blocking lift as I assumed she would end up blocking me again for no reason and bc I didn't want to read negative comments about my friends that she posts! I guess she is bored and starting the blocking war all over again. I know any of my real friend on here know me and what is really going on. Just as we know Box is not a stalker but a great friend and an awesome contributer to this site!
We LOVE you Box!
Teeny💋

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 Please speak truths or nothing at all when it comes to me, thanks. When Dr. Evil removed ALL the blocks on this site, you re-blocked me along with several of your friends who were whining in a forum thread about being blocked by me only to start the block war back up again. I had no need to block back so I did not bother until I realized I was being unblocked then re-blocked and the members who had me blocked continue to leave insulting comments in my forum posts. I decided to block you back along with a few other friends of yours.

Why are you and others who block me and in turn are now blocked by me, bother to comment on my posts? Isn't the point of using blocks not to see or interact with a member? Seems you like the drama. I tried to make peace with you by unblocking you back today even after you straight up lied and my screenshot proves it... but no, you can't be civil. Instead here you are fueling the hate, drama and lies.
Read more

+8

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A Blah blah blah blah blah is all I hear 💋

Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 I have no idea how or what you are HEARING but ...

All I SEE is an EDITED version of your comment that I replied to.

Which was a response to this thread here: dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Red-Devil-123....

Interesting tactics there but once again, the screenshot says otherwise. Lies, lies and more lies.

You simply went back and EDITED your comment AFTER I replied to it.

smiley

Please keep up with the current issues instead of trying to sidetrack them with OLD lies.

+6

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@Teeny💋 Yes, we who have seen this stuff for a couple of years realize what and who she really is.

Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 i normally dont mix myself in these things but honestly i got the same thing i got to know her we where friends and she was verry nice always but suddenly i had not posted a while i was not friends anymore,i thought what have i done nothing in my mind but still i got unfriended.thats all i have to say dear also to let you see your not lying i had it too now have a great day my dear friend.

Report comment
(4y)

@swans2525 ps further i take no sides in this it was purely a thing i had to get of my chest i will not respond anymore on this topic,i only hope i did not make some friends feel a certain way because of it.so i,m nutral in this only shared one experience,a nice day to you all.

Report comment
(4y)

@swans2525 I appreciate you and your friendship. Thank you 💋

Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 as i appreciate you my dear always.

Report comment
(4y)

@swans2525 I understand she is your 'friend' and you would "never publicly disagree with anything your friends say" even if they are not being fair or speaking truths.

The lie is here:

dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Red-Devil-123....

Which has nothing to do with either comments or old stretched out stories full of more exaggerated lies.

True friends tell other friends when they are in the wrong and also don't say one thing in public then a whole other in private. smiley Don't worry Hans, your secrets are safe with me. smiley

+4

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Well Teeny, you probably got blocked via the skirmish she had with RB and a few others around that time.

This MO was also evident on another site called PR1M3W1R3 and when that went down she popped up here, about the same time I did. We had common interests in series and she even shared a very good site with me.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Well, I must be telling the truth or she would have come down the heavy on me too.

PHEW!!!

That was close.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

PV - do your postie thingy.

The secret is to keep the images small but use more of then Elite in case you are wondering.

Those Tweeny graphics where just a cluster something or other.

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. I thought she stopped this craziness after the mass unblockings. I am stunned it continues. I would laugh but it's too creepy.

Report comment
(4y)

@Xanthe199 See reply below

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. I love it! 💋

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Before the mass unblockings, she was up to fifty plus blocks, rotating to create the greatest nuisance of herself to the greatest amount of forum users.

Things quietened down for a while but it didn't take her long to seek attention and continue the rotation blocks by association. Even though 10 blocks are the maximum, there is a constant stream of blocking and unblocking and reblocking for apparently unknown reasons, as many have claimed to have no interaction with her.

Appearing on this thread, Xanthe, will put a target on your back in the near future.

Yet she plays the victim card at every opportunity with known adversaries and petty insulters of mine (MR, RandomOne and PV). I suppose she follows the old addage "The enemy of my enemy must be my friend."

I'm fine with that as long as she keeps it between me and her and not go around creating an alternative dimension in relation to her treatment of my friends and members who have come in contact with me.
Read more

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. I agree totally. I didn't even read her response on red devil, I figured it would be more lies. I explained above exactly what happened and she still accused me of lying. Oh well, I guess some people have to push negativity on others to feel positive about themselves. I'm done reading her responses on here or anywhere else. But I always enjoy yours! Have a wonderful and amazing day Box and know you have plenty of real friends on here that care about you. 💋💋💋

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@Teeny💋 I wouldn't worry too much about MR and RandomOne peddling their FAKE stuff. With them and their fellow ALT PROFILES that keep upvoting their inane comments - sure it gives them something to do now that they are toxic on the other site.

I suppose they need to take out their sexual frustrations on something and I suppose upvoting crap must be working for them.

smiley

Lots of 💋💋💋 in return T.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Before the mass unblockings, she was up to fifty plus blocks, rotating to create the greatest nuisance of herself to the greatest amount of forum users.

Things quietened down for a while but it didn't take her long to seek attention and continue the rotation blocks by association. Even though 10 blocks are the maximum, there is a constant stream of blocking and unblocking and reblocking for apparently unknown reasons, as many have claimed to have no interaction with her.

Appearing on this thread, Xanthe, will put a target on your back in the near future.

Yet she plays the victim card at every opportunity with known adversaries and petty insulters of mine (MR, RandomOne and PV). I suppose she follows the old addage "The enemy of my enemy must be my friend."

I'm fine with that as long as she keeps it between me and her and not go around creating an alternative dimension in relation to her treatment of my friends and members who have come in contact with me.
Read more

guru
Report comment
(4y)

I already guessed that. I don't have a lot of interest in what she posts. But, if I participated in the chat word games and such, I would be very perturbed. The behavior of the blocking in rotation and the reasons are, to say the least, unsettling.

Most people can ascertain that you aren't stalking her.

This topic has fascinated me and I am glad someone is keeping tabs on it.

Hide 1 reply...

@Xanthe199 Yes the word games, I used to participate in those, but no longer due to her crap....

master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

This person hasn't changed at all in the past couple of year's she's been here. Always causing havoc and accusing everyone else of being responsible for it.

How she operates is to convince new members she's a lovely person and then she has them in her deadly grip (game playing & support for her idiotic games). For others who haven't noticed, she simply changes her name and they are fooled. And always playing the "victim" is her game as well.

Other's who fall for this are either gullible or just not too bright I suppose.

master
Report comment
(4y)

Eeuwwwe has damn near gone into pro stalking annals of multi-forum history: which is why she squeals about being a victim. smiley

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

I really don't give two farts about the whole thing, just curious about why someone with whom I never interacted would bother to block me.

So,

master
Report comment
(4y)

So instead of replying to a female member who has blocked you for stalking in the relevant thread, you have decided to open a new thread and escalate it as you like to do and further bring discord to this site again.

This isn't the first female to accuse Box of stalking, a few weeks ago he tried to take over a females account and changed his user name to hers, changed his profile picture to hers and posted repeatedly pretending to be her...very creepy. He likes to repeatedly log out to scour and search posts by all members that have been forced to block him.

Whatever mental deficiencies he has I wish he would keep it in the thread that he is currently stalking people in.

Maybe we could all chip in and buy him a crucifix so he can nail himself to it next time someone is forced to block him due to his irrational and erratic behaviour.

Much love xx

+12

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

I am staying out of this because I always try to avoid arguing with anyone. I want peace and quiet but I would like to say thankyou to all involved because the TV is so sh*te at the moment and I am finding this entertaining , much more than anything I have watched... Round 2 ding ding.... smiley smiley

P.s I AM only joking smiley smileyHealth, wealth and happiness to all I say...

+15

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Haters act like you are continually on the computer. There is a Mrs. Box and boxettes, not to mention you have a life as well. Sounds like they know exactly how to troll to me 💋💋

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Mark R

MarkR you are a putz in the very true meaning of the word!

Leaving what was your home for the last few months, in the manner that you did it, must the have had an effect and now you are lashing out at the only perceived emeny via another cause.

And because you have BLOCKeD ME on both sites after your meltdown, I have to show off my graphics here

So happy to hear that you are a reader of the 2MOoOB ENQUIRER after all the criticism you levelled at it in word and memes on anysubj.com. Maybe you were doing some research.

Just to inform you, The 2MOoOB invites contributions from all members in the 2M membership .

Also, before publishing, we invite COMPLAINTS and advise on the type of mag it is. From the last issue, but you are welcome to check others ...

Read more

master
Report comment
(4y)

I can only speak about my own interactions with Eunoia. I first noticed some of her movie comments and finding them interesting, went to check out her profile. I noticed she posted links to tv shows on her wall. I sent her a PM to let her know she could get those links added to the appropriate tv show by going to the correct forum thread and requesting the episode page be added. I was trying to be friendly and helpful. She replied saying that she had tried that before and they were never added. I told her I would check her wall every so often then and try to get any links added if she didn't want to do it herself.

After this I went to her profile a few days after that interaction and noticed she now had her settings changed so that no one could view her wall or send her messages. I thought well ok no big deal and didn't think about it anymore.

I had one other interaction with her in the comments on the movie "Skyscraper". Another user had made a comment that was somewhat insulting to other members. I replied to that member saying something like "You can give your opinion on a movie without having to insult others". Another member had also said something to that user and was much ruder than what I had said. Anyhow Eunoia jumped into the comments and accused the members who had replied to him of doing so because he was a black man and pretty much saying that we were being racist. I really took offense to that and replied to her. I can't remember what was exactly said and don't feel like looking it up. But even after that I was fine with her.
Read more

Hide 19 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@rickgrimesrocks Thanks for sharing your story.

And I appreciate the uplifting words that help so much when you hear so much lies, baiting and vitriol from MR and his side kicks.

Thank again Christi.

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. I also find the lopsided upvoting on this thread somewhat dubious.

Report comment
(4y)

@rickgrimesrocks Yes. Damn these people for not supporting Box scarily stalking yet another female to the point that they are genuinely getting distressed...

**Box logs out, scours profile, scours previous comments...logs in and replies he is not some weird, creepy ass burger stalker**

+5

Report comment
(4y)

@MarkRowley I don't know all the details of the goings on between her and him. Do you? If not, throwing out accusations of stalking is pretty serious. I am only commenting on what I have personally experienced or see with my own eyes. I don't make assumptions as to anything else.

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@rickgrimesrocks I've seen him post as Frac on the other site, I've seen him pretend to be her there on many different threads...that goes above and beyond stalking and he's stalked me too. I've had him scour my profile, quote it as he did with Elite, go through all my posts screenshoting them and following me from post to post...even though I blocked him.

I think it's sad but funny because I've been told how much being blocked triggers him. As a male though I can see why it is creepy and frightening and to his female victims and why it still is allowed to continue is beyond comprehension

I'd like it so you cant see posts unless you've logged in, that way when you block creepy stalkers like Box you still have protection from them.

I do find it interesting though that because people wont upvote him for stalking women that the site has irregularities smiley

+7

Report comment
(4y)

@MarkRowley Assumptions. Never said he "should be upvoted for stalking women" and never said "the site has irregularities." You take my words and turn them into what you would like to view them as. I'm done with this thread and conversation. I have no problems with you and don't wish to, so good day to you, sir.

Report comment
(4y)

@rickgrimesrocks Same here, I dont think we've ever crossed words and I dont intend to either. Have a good day too my fine fellow.

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@rickgrimesrocks It would seem that the mysterious alt profiles have been dug up and put to work.

@rickgrimesrocks I've also noticed that. Massive down voting. Multiple accounts used to be monitored, but it doesn't seem to be the case here as of late......

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 It's shameful. Those with the multiple accounts specifically for this are the true trolls, no matter which side of the partisan line they're on. I've avoided entering into this (my new promise to myself about peace and calm) but this issue really does need addressing.

@PriscillaParadox Totally agreed smiley

Report comment
(4y)

@PriscillaParadox I think it far more likely that many people and even moreso women in particular are just fed up with his sh*t, take as you find by all means but you have to allow others to do the same.
I've personally heard of too many instances from multiple sources regarding his unwanted advances and I've first hand experience of his racism.

Completely unrelated but have you ever wondered why an old wrinkled leather boot left out in harsh weather never looks any better no matter how much you soften the filter and adjust the lighting?

It still looks like an old worn out badly tanned leather boot... it's Tragic smiley

+7

Report comment
(4y)

@RandomOne Once again you couldn't have nailed it anymore efficiently even if your name was Pontius pilate...

I've seen his racism first hand too, as well as his stalking behaviour towards more than one female. On the plus side over the past 48 hours he has focused more on me than Elite so at least she finally gets a bit of breathing space...though I've noticed he is still following her around various articles for no other reason than to creepily make his presence "known"...

...has he ever apologised for that disturbing behaviour towards Frac (another female) on anysubj where he took her name, profile picture and posted all night pretending to be her?

Main underlying issue is that he gets a disturbing kick out of logging off and stalking people who have blocked him and he happily admits to this too...very, very disturbing behaviour.

+6

Report comment
(4y)

@rickgrimesrocks What? Are you serious about the racial thing? I don't even know what color the majority of people on here are and it doesn't matter to me if they are purple. You've been one of my long standing friends and you've never made any negative comment that I've seen like that. That is so crazy! She offered peace to me in another forum after I unblocked her but I don't trust that at all. Plus I don't like that she calls Box a stalker. You can't really accept an offer of peace when nasty comments about your friends keep getting around. Just wanted to say your a great friend and you also are an important contributer to this site as well. I hope you Have a wonderful day 💋💋

@Teeny💋 Hi there! I saw the post which rickgrimesrocks is referring to as well. Pretty hard to forget that kind of thing....

Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 Thank you for that smiley I can't even imagine why you would be blocked in the first place. You are probably the nicest person on here. Blocking you would be like blocking puppies and kittens lol.

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@rickgrimesrocks Being down with the flu and having nothing better to do, I had a peek at the comments on "Skyscraper".

It was very obvious what she was doing and she was directing the "racist" slur at you even though there was nothing to suggest that in the slighest.

It seems like she was promoting "everyone on here is a racist" thread at the time that had to be closed.

That is how she works - sh*t stirring to get some attention. Then say that it was all a misunderstanding.

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@rickgrimesrocks smiley Here is the link to the "Skyscraper" comments you refer to for ALL to read:

dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Skyscraper_201....

I really do not have anything else to say because it's all been said and done before.

These comments are not relevant to current issues but they are a good distraction from them.

smiley

+6

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@3UN01A smiley smiley Note when reading the "Skyscraper" comments referred to, that not a single member had issues with me aside from the obvious one.

Here: dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Skyscraper_201....

The member who made the original comment that I replied to and was having some good laughs with as we used to do a lot with films before we quit leaving reviews due to all the...

well you already know and can form your own opinions.

Please STOP with the lies, assumptions and twisting members words. If you do not like someone, either put them on a mental ignore or block them and move the *** on. smiley

+7

master
Report comment
(4y)

I've found Elite nothing but friendly and polite, I've not been stalked by her or faced repeated baiting from her or seen her ply the forums with constant attempts at causing upheaval.

+10

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@MarkRowley Thank you for your truths and sharing your opinion of me based from your personal experience instead of hearsay and lies.

I will add that you have also been nothing but friendly, polite, funny and respectful. You've also have never stalked, baited or been perverted with me. You're actually a breath of fresh air on here. smiley

For that you got my respect and many thanks! smiley

+8

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A Thank you, I can honestly say it means a lot to read that. Despite what the stalkers little band of enablers say, I have never seen you provoke any of the attitudes you seem to repeatedly receive. You strike me as informed, funny and kind and I know the kind of relentles stalking you face that everybody seems to ignore -

dosmovies.com/forum/thread/My-Grandparen....

Without relevance he posts, just to let you know he's there. That he is watching you. I've seen him do it so often to you and the other female he is currently terrorising - Frac. Only with her he hijacked her name and profile picture and posted numerous times pretending to be her.

Personally I'd hope Dr Evil would set it so if you are offline you can not see posts, which would stop a lot of his creepy stalking, but for some reason people enable this very disturbing behaviour.
Read more

+6

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Wait till you have been round her a while. You'll soon get it.

I would direct you to the thread on "Stop the Block" where her misuse of the blocking function turned the games part of the forum into turmoil and the testimonies of a great many innocent members are left to see.

She was going by the name "Goddess" if that is any insight to the workings ...

dosmovies.com/forum/thread/STOP-the-BLOC....

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

OH and MR ... you keep slinging the "FALSE" dirt like the newspapers you like to read and post on the other side. Keep repeating the lies and getting your alts to upvote whatever comments you want. Use whosever profile you wish.

What would be your objective in all this attacking - REVENGE?

Well do whatever you need to get it off your chest, so you can get back to the important stuff in your life - Brexit and Looking for Gerry Adams.

OOPS! Nearly forgot about those wonderful memes that you love to produce with your mediocre Photoshopping skills of MINORS in compromising positions. Did you win that meme war during your swansong?

Don't think so. Sorry about that.

Hasta nunca

God
Report comment
(4y)

+10

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 WOW PV - I wonder who made this for you?

Your "minor" buddy put u up to this once he's been told to calm his enthusiasm?

[SPOILER]

smiley smiley smiley

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 smiley I see you cast your rod out and caught yourself a Morris MINOR enthusiast smiley

Comment is hidden, because you blocked this user. Read more...

He's the leader of the gang apparently smiley did I tell you his mate Adrian has an avatar of a 12 year old girl? smiley

No wonder ppl are always saying he talks noncesense smiley

+7

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Pure class MR seeing that it is written by a MINOR afficionado smiley smiley

Now seeing that E can't really justify her rotational blocking by association, then perhaps ....

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,714 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series