351,278 users • 208,776 reviews
122,426 films • 18,483 TV series

Why We Hate ★ (2377 views, 139 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

smiley A 6-part Special Documentary WHY WE HATE explores one of humanity's most primal and destructive emotions - hate. At the heart of this timely series is the notion that if people begin to understand their own minds, they can find ways to work against hate and keep it from spreading. smiley

+3

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Why We Hate (2019) dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Why_We_Hate/.... main page!

Episode 1 "Origins" Evolutionary anthropologist Brian Hare searches for the origins of hate in both the past and current day, exploring what causes humans to treat each other with cruelty and violence. Airdate: Oct 13, 2019 is available on two-movies here: dosmovies.com/watch_episode/Why_We_Hate/.... to watch and I highly recommend it. smiley

Episode 2 "Tribalism" Cognitive scientist Laurie Santos examines tribalism, asking why love for one group can inspire hate for other groups -- in politics, sports and even warfare -- and how tribal thinking shapes perceptions. Airdate: Oct 20, 2019

Happy viewing! smiley smiley smiley

+2

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A Problem is,most of the population still is guided by primitive instinct,not rational mind.You can point out the reason for hate till the cows come home,that will not fix the hate from the primitive,instinctive haters--THAT IS Probably most of the population..They are like COWS more than humans."Udder nonsense!!"MOOOOOOO!! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A I watched the first episode on why we hate.Very good,makes you think!added it to my favs,so i can catch the next one.Thank you. smiley

+8

Report comment
(4y)

@tyetoes You're welcome! smiley

It's definitely a thought provoking interesting watch. I wish the whole series was ready to binge. smiley

+4

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@3UN01A *** !! UPDATE !! *** smiley To bring this thread back on topic, the first 3 episodes are now available to watch here:

E1 • Origins: dosmovies.com/watch_episode/Why_We_Hate/....
E2 • Tribalism: dosmovies.com/watch_episode/Why_We_Hate/....
E3 • Tools & Tactics: dosmovies.com/watch_episode/Why_We_Hate/....

smiley Also expect to see the rest of the episodes added because the entire 6-part documentary has been released! smiley

Why We Hate (2019) dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Why_We_Hate/.... A 6-part special Documentary that explores one of humanity's most primal and destructive emotions - hate. At the heart of this timely series is the notion that if people begin to understand their own minds, they can find ways to work against hate and keep it from spreading.

Happy viewing!! smiley smiley
Read more

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A *** !! FINAL UPDATE !! ***

smiley All 6 episodes are finally NOW available on two-movies here: dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Why_We_Hate/.... thank you to the awesome E.F.F. member for bringing this to my attention. smiley

Happy viewing! smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

smiley All 6 episodes are finally NOW available on two-movies here: dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Why_We_Hate/.... thank you to the awesome E.F.F. member for bringing this to my attention. smiley

+2

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Siobhán,

I wouldn't exactly call it HATE, but when I see this in a public forum after all this time ...

I do find it a tad irksome, not to say irritating, annoying, vexing, vexatious, galling,

exasperating, unpleasant, grating, disagreeable, tiresome, wearisome, tedious, trying, troublesome,

bothersome, inconvenient, boring, uninteresting , pestiferous and plaguy

But carry on, you may find that the programme you recommend can help you resolve some of those issues you seem to be harbouring.

smiley Happy viewing

Don't forget the godly names for Christmas.

+10

Hide 32 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. I needed a laugh tonight, thank you so much!
Teeny💋💋

+5

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@Teeny💋 So did I, and this did it for me.... smiley smiley smiley

+7

@..box.. Fabulous response to a ridiculous thread ...... smiley smiley

+5

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Funny thing! I was able to read the posts at first, but now I see the same thing you do. Do you suppose it's my avatar? People seem to dislike it, not sure why. smiley

+4

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@PriscillaParadox Funny you should say that Jade, as I believe it is to be the subject of a five part drama-doc from Netflix investigating symbols in our modern times and why truth hurts in this format.

Please don't change it as I think it has many messages to those who have their heads up their arses.

Stay fresh and true. smiley

+7

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Funny how these people work, isn't it? Poor lost little lambs. Just this morning 1Frac1 unblocked me to post a message on my wall, but then blocked me again not only preventing me from replying, but from even reading it. Oh I laughed and laughed. smiley

+2

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@..box.. It was my mistake. She did not unblock me to post on my wall, because apparently you can still post on someone's wall when you have blocked them but they allow public wall posts. I allow public wall posts to let people form their own nooses, and so far she's the only one who has begun string out her rope.

I still can't read what she posts. Do you suppose she knows that?

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@PriscillaParadox Who knows what trains of logic crash headlong within the mind of a confirmed Repubican/Libturd.

It might be a Jeckyll and Hyde sort of condition.

Does the Repubican Environmentalist species really exist? Does not sound familiar to my ear ... I will have to check that one with Sir David Frederick Attenborough OM CH CVO CBE FRS FLS FZS FSA FRSGS

+7

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Oh goodness the blocking and unblocking paradigm is killing me. I am now unblocked by the OP, though I am unsure why. I suspect I will be blocked again soon, but in the meantime I see just more vitriolic rhetoric that is at once both meaningless and rather indicative of some deeper disturbance smiley smiley

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@PriscillaParadox Welcome to the "Now you see it ..." magic hour.

And what a coincidence in the timing.

Change may be afoot. Rally the troops and be on the lookout for mysterious visitors.

+5

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. The truth is out there.

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@PriscillaParadox I recently discovered that Blocking NOW goes in both directions - now we can block the BLOCKER!! So, Ewe's favorite peek-a-boo paradigm is dead for those who know... smiley YAY DOC smiley Many Thx!!
smiley Go forth and block your blockers! Peace is available, if ya know where to not look... xx0x0xx

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. speaking of Hate,I still have "comment is hidden cause you were blocked by this user."

+4

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@bigbluee90 I see nothing above your comment aside from my post and this:

Comment is hidden, because you blocked this user. Read more...
↑ hide 5 replies...
Comment is hidden, because you were blocked by this user. Read more...
Comment is hidden, because you blocked this user. Read more...

and I could care less. smiley

I am Blocked by members who are replying to my posts.

I have Blocked A member who has replied to my post.

OH NO, SAY IT AIN'T SO!! smiley smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A smiley Nice one. smiley

+9

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 PV, you sure know how to treat a lady. I am getting that warm, fuzzy feeling you get when there is a whiff of romance in the air.

Don't forget the other referendum on Page 3 (an old favourite smiley ) of the extremely timely 2MOoOB Halloween issue, available for your viewing pleasure in the latest Forum Threads or if you need a quick fix ....

dosmovies.com/forum/thread/2MOoOB-Enquir....

+8

Report comment
(4y)
+4

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A I got blocked by Box too then he had a hissy fit when I repaid the favour...delicious irony that will be lost on him.

+5

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@MarkRowley smiley I keep Creepy Cardboard on permanent Block to avoid it's never ending hissy fits and all the other man-child crap it spews.

Poor little thing still reads and replies to all my posts (which he has to log in/ out to do) but I don't see them or receive the notifications due to the block I just get this "Comment is hidden, because you blocked this user. Read more..." so it's all gucci! smiley

smiley

+5

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A smiley smiley smiley
I've upset him because he blocked me then unblocked me to throw his toys in a temper tantrum...so I blocked him. He went mental smiley Funny how he goes around saying he never blocks and hates it yet does it quite freely.

Personally i stopped acknowledging his existence when he started praising Sinn Fein and the IRA....and Trump supporters are supposedly the extremists in here smiley

+7

Report comment
(4y)

@MarkRowley Preach! smiley smiley

+4

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@MarkRowley smiley smiley

"i stopped acknowledging his existence"

^^^ the best advice and solution for the mania caused by CC ^^^

smiley smiley smiley smiley @ "i stopped acknowledging his existence"

+5

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A I have too and sadly it seems to be upsetting him greatly.

I still cant see the logic behind three peopl who block someone then relentlessly complain because that same person replied in kind. Can anyb6explain to me what it is that has upset them?

+6

Report comment
(4y)

@MarkRowley Sorry for the late reply, I am just now seeing this going through my Inbox and tryna play catch-up...

Logic? smiley I believe some people just have way too much time on their hands with nothing else to do. Mix that in with some deeply disturbing
issues such as mental illness combined with
substance abuse, an internet connection with zero consequences for their actions ...

and there's your results smiley smiley ... in my HUMBLE opinion.

Now that you've some personal experience with this, what are your thoughts?

+6

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A From what I know and have been told, you have firmly hit the nail on the head 😊

+4

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@MarkRowley Can you believe it will be 2 years as of April 2020 that this 'issue' has been going non-stop for me? smiley

I pray that you aren't 'next' but I think it's too late. Although I believe that I will (unfortunately) remain 'it's' #1 smiley

smiley

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A Oh he's stalked me quite aggressively, he even spent many days trawling through my posts and taking screenshots.

My favourites are his right to reply threads after he's logged of, had a good stalk and wants to.posy hiw he is a martyr, died for our sins and nobody has a right to block him. smiley

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@bigbluee90 I just can't imagine why anyone would feel the need to do something like that to you BB90.

I don't find the need to do it personally, but that may have to do with my thick skinned Irishness and my clear conscience when engaging with fellow members.

+6

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. So...you block people then hate it when you get blocked?

Delicious smiley

+3

Report comment
(4y)
+6

Report comment
(4y)

@MarkRowley #facts smiley

+6

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A You've overtaken PV as my favourite member in here smiley

+4

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Daaahling Ewe,

If you hadn't noticed, the replies that you don't see are to someone called BOX.

Perhaps next time you should use an avatar with less of a likeness to deliver your post.

Lessing is a Blessing smiley

+9

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

"@box speaking of Hate,I still have "comment is hidden cause you were blocked by this user."'
Hey, me too. What have I done to offend anyone?
smiley

+5

Hide 15 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Buttless Which comments are you talking about Butt?

I can't imagine you offending anyone, you little, yellow workaholic jester.

Unbelievable.

+5

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Why We Hate ★ (251 views, 19 replies)

Bugger!

+3

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@Buttless Well then that would be EUONIA/Siobhán telling you that if you dare enter into correspondence with someone she really, really abhors (that would be ME) then you are not deserving of the nourishing links and forum threads she posts for the benefit of two-movies members (that are not yet on her block list).

Sorry about that Butt.

You may find that the situation will go to UNBLOCK, depending on the crisis.

Credit where credit is due, she has an encyclopedic knowledge of television series in general, especially those that are shown elsewhere before they pop up here (the places where you pay like Netflix, Amazon, Hulu etc)

+8

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. There must be a word for discrimination on the basis of one's associations.
We could add it to all the modern un-PCs of racism, sexism, etc. smiley

Report comment
(4y)

@Buttless That is an easy one ... I think it comes down to a bad case of BOXISM.

Open your box against BOXISM

+5

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. BOXISM oh my! smiley

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. BOXISM The practice, system, or philosophy of putting someone (or yourself) in a box. (Urban dictionary)

+7

Report comment
(4y)

@Buttless I just got a picture of @Box sleeping in a box at night. smiley smiley

+8

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 Well on the wall it says ...

so I guess that is what it says on the box.

Then again, I suppose it really depends what the box is made out of ... I am lucky to sleep in one made out of bricks and cement and has a fantastic view of the sea. How is your box?

Evidently PV, you keep ticking all the boxes on this thread smiley

+4

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 ... a box inside of a box of CREEPY CARDBOARD!!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Thank you for the lulz!! smiley smiley smiley

+5

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A No, thank you for the giggle. smiley smiley smiley

+10

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 lmao is that nutty little sectarian still running around?? aww I'll have to unblock him now to have a giggle at his anti english racism!!

+7

Report comment
(4y)

@RandomOne Always a pleasure to see your posts in here smiley

+2

Report comment
(4y)
+7

Report comment
(4y)

@Buttless or... you could just ask me but I doubt that will happen. smiley

+4

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Ah, I can read it now.
The question 'why do we hate?' ... its obvious.
We hate tossers who block us because its rude to do so.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Buttless Your Purgatory spell was short lived.

Live long and continue with the fun stuff.

+4

Report comment
(4y)

@Buttless Yay. You can read it now and see that this thread was posted for a trailer to a docu-series titled "Why We Hate" and nothing more.

Where do you see this question posted "why do we hate?" I never asked that and who is "we" ?

Speaking of rude, what's with the
derogatory term 'tossers'?

smiley smiley

+6

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

@Buttless I just got a picture of @Box sleeping in a box at night.
Like this?

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Buttless Now your being silly, @Box's box as a window, with a view of tree, that has little birdies in it. smiley smiley

+5

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 Although I can't see whatever image was posted... it all makes sense as to why there's a window, tree and little birdies... smiley smiley

+8

Report comment
(4y)

@Buttless Not exactly butt the GIF is very cool.

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Up vote is post then, or forever be square. smiley

+7

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 Good to see you awake and begging for accolades and acceptance again PV! smiley How'z your buzzy bizzy morning deer (in headlights). smiley

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 LOL@Square smiley

you've been killin' it with the jokes today - keep them coming! smiley

+6

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A Joke;What was the one horrible thing about A.Lincoln?----Dont you remember he was a LAWYER?

skilled
Report comment
(4y)

OK I JUST GOT STIFFED BY COMCAST XFINTIY FOR AT LEAST TEN OR TWENTY MORE BUCKS FOR JUST KEEPING TURNER CLASSIC MOVIES. I HATE FYYYCKING XFINITY COMCAST. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley Im so ANGRY IM GONNA DUMP TURNER CLASSIC MOVIES AND I DO NOT CARE.I AM DUMPING MY XFINITY LOYALTY PROGRAM AND GETTING VERY BAD CENTURYLINK TV AND bad Net.YES I HATE XFINITY COMCAST for a good reason;they are CROOKS AND ARE SCREWING ALL WE OLD PEOPLE---again.I don't care if my HATE FOR XFINITY COMCAST IS BAD---it serves a good purpose----I hate them so much,i just bought ten old books,and im haunting local books stores for more!I AM READING,COOKINGG,BAKING,PAINTING,SEWING, DOING JEWELRY, and next week, going to a six week class for seniors,on"how to be resiliantin old age."
HATE DOES somettimes serve a real purposse.it is good to hate big fat rotten corporations.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@bigbluee90 I apologize for getting so angry here.Im not angry at two movies or you guys.But I am angry at Xfinity and injustice, ok?HATE CAN SERVE A GOOD PURPOSE. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

Welp, this whole thread is weird. Approved!

+2

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@PsychoDeeDee smiley I know right. Only 1 comment that is actually about the docu-series. smiley smiley

+6

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A Just started El Camino but, I'll review later if not side tracked. Cheers.

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@PsychoDeeDee That's an excellent film more so for Breaking Bad fans IMO otherwise I think most viewers will be lost or possibly even bored.

It will leave you wanting more and missing the series big time.

Happy viewing - Enjoy! smiley smiley

+6

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A Yeah, a bit of fan service with El Camino. I liked it though.

Now, as to the trailer...

the 2 most polarizing things....almost never ends well. Almost certain to be a bias towards something. Pulling the Switzerland card here..lol

Toats interesting and, I will watch it but, I don't think it's a topic I'd want to be involved in, in a an internet forum. If ya catch my drift...

Report comment
(4y)

@PsychoDeeDee I agree 100% smiley smiley

Like every other forum thread I post, it was just a trailer to a series and never meant for a 'topic of discussion' in any way whatsoever and I believe was lost in translation by some.

It's definitely also not a topic I would care to be involved in either and I feel ya! smiley

+8

master
Report comment
(4y)

ELIMINATE THE HATE: Again for those who don't know... scroll: Blocking NOW goes in both directions - we are now able to block our BLOCKERS! So, Ewe/@Sɪᴏʙʜáɴ favorite peek-a-boo paradigm is dead for those who know... smiley YAY DOC U ROCK smiley Many Thx!! smiley Go forth and block those blockers folks! Peace is available, for those who know how to make 'em GO. smiley And for all members who block me - THANK YOU PROFUSELY, PLZ TELL YOUR FRIENDS

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@(⌐■_■) When a member is Blocked by someone or has another member Blocked, they do not receive any notification alerts from them in regards to replies, likes etc. so with that said...

I just got this notification alert:

Date: 10 min ago
Subject: Notification: '(⌐■_■)' posted in your thread 'Why We Hate ★'
Message: '(⌐■_■)' posted in your forum thread: two-movies.me/forum/thread/Why-W...

a nd when I click it to bring me here, all I see is:

Please quit blocking then unblocking then re-blocking and un-blocking me.

Also, why type to someone you have blocked or has you blocked?! smiley

Thanks in advance - the member you refer to as EWE/ EWWE! smiley

smiley smiley

+9

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A Exactly. Well said. smiley

Report comment
(4y)

@PriscillaParadox Cheers! smiley and BTW [SPOILER]

+7

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A OMG I have the same superpower!

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@PriscillaParadox Well now... there goes my secret. smiley

You forgot spoiler tags!

[SPOILER]

+7

Report comment
(4y)

@PriscillaParadox [SPOILER]

+5

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A smiley Your in form today. smiley smiley

+8

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 smiley Like watching an old dog chasing it's tail. smiley

smiley smiley

+8

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Its all quite silly, really. smiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@Buttless Indeed. That's one way to describe it. smiley

+8

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

*** !! UPDATE !! *** smiley To bring this thread back on topic, the first 3 episodes are now available to watch here:

E1 • Origins: dosmovies.com/watch_episode/Why_We_Hate/....
E2 • Tribalism: dosmovies.com/watch_episode/Why_We_Hate/....
E3 • Tools & Tactics: dosmovies.com/watch_episode/Why_We_Hate/....

smiley Also expect to see the rest of the episodes added because the entire 6-part documentary has been released! smiley

Why We Hate (2019) dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Why_We_Hate/.... A 6-part special Documentary that explores one of humanity's most primal and destructive emotions - hate. At the heart of this timely series is the notion that if people begin to understand their own minds, they can find ways to work against hate and keep it from spreading.
Happy viewing!! smiley smiley
Read more

+6

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

+7

master
Report comment
(4y)

IMHO People hate because “Fun Size” candy bars are NO FUN, then shyt just goes downhill after that. Obviously the whirld needs way moar chocolate... then this happens; smiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) Don'tcha just "hate" when that happens!!!

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. "the creepy cardboard type" smiley You've posted something that has made me laugh! aka humour smiley

+10

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 Nice to start the day with a giggle PV.

But I thought with all the laughing emojis that you put on your comments, you must be laughing all the time.

Maybe it is only on the outside, eh?

+2

master
Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil is the only one who can assist EWWWE. smiley
No one in the community is triggering her peekaboo skills. - strictly a solo endeavor, like PV being a FOMO wall creep.

FORUM QUOTE: "Wondering WHY we are notified that a person BLOCKING us has responded DIRECTLY to our comments?
Huge trigger point might need a peek - remedied by a code tweak.

Date: 1 hour ago
Subject: Notification: 'RandomOne' has replied to your post in thread 'Friends, Blockers and Administrators,
Message: 'RandomOne' has replied to your forum post: two-movies.me/forum/thread/Frien...

B TW: Many Thanks to RO for vanishing (blocking me). I'm Exceedingly Appreciative of similar disappearances."
especially @Sɪᴏʙʜáɴ and Friends smiley

master
Report comment
(4y)

Hey wanna see how deep the peekaboo crap goes? Here's a hilarious PEEPING trilogy... smiley
Google Sɪᴏʙʜáɴ and a crapload of TwoMovie alt-pages popup. smiley

A-Z Two Vowels Only - Forum | TwoMovies
two-movies.unblockedsite.icu › forum › thread - @Sɪᴏʙʜáɴ. (1y)
@Sɪᴏʙʜáɴ. When I wrote it your comment was not up yet... Peep surreptitiously is one definition."
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley --- smiley smiley

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

This is very interesting TAZZ ... so interesting in fact that I have done a similar experiment in GOOGLE and also in Internet Explorer.

The results can be found shortly in the forum.

Hide 1 reply...

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

*** !! FINAL UPDATE !! ***

+9

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

E,

Always a thrill to receive your indirects, but getting a bit stale using the same methods all the time.

Perhaps something a bit more inventive?

Look forward to your Christmas card.

And recommendations.

¿Hasta luego?

Hide 15 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Your obsession with @Elite is very "Creepy"

+10

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 And here you are amping up your FOMO AGAIN while your pervy friend's alt goes missing. smiley smiley smiley Tch...awwww - another one bites the dust.

Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) Not a nice way go talk about our cardboard friend smiley smiley smiley

+8

Report comment
(4y)
+12

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 I just blocked "it" too...this is where they'll pretend it doesn't bother them whilst creepily logging out go scour our conversations smiley

+9

Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) You or like an annoying child.

You or now the 3rd member i'm about to block here.

+15

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 smiley smiley smiley you shouldn't have mentioned that word as a certain person will get excited now with their creepy stalking

+10

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 See below

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 Lol is he STILL stalking her!
Damn he's a weird and creepy little dude.
I still have the racist little potato muncher blocked, the site's so much more peaceful without his little sectarian rants but the site I currently donate to is still way better.

+12

Report comment
(4y)

@RandomOne It has NEVER stopped.

April 2020 will mark 2 years of being stalked by this obsessive creep.

I am not the only member experiencing this and nothing has ever been done about it either.

The only upside is that everyone sees it for what it truly is now. Even 'it's' friends PM me about 'it'.

smiley

+11

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A Yup he's developed quite the creepy little name for himself around here, sad attempts at sexting, stalking and harrasment... I think it's what gets him off tbh *shudder*

Don't hold your breath for anything being done in the future either, he has his nose dug so far up Docs asscrack it's difficult to see where one ends and the other begins unfortunately.

+14

Report comment
(4y)

@RandomOne Agreed, I could tell you a lot more about his disturbing behaviour

+9

Report comment
(4y)

@MarkRowley Yeah I've already seen enough myself and it's amazing how many seem to share the same opinion of his behaviour towards women here.

+14

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 Indeed.

It's also been ongoing for almost 2 years. April 2020 will mark the anniversary of my creepy stalker issue on two-movies.

The only break I got was when 'IT' was too busy with MarkR ...

This Creepy Cardboard life is overrated PV!

smiley smiley

+13

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A I'm glad I gave you a brief interlude from his stalking, he's done it to another female member named Frac too. Only he stole her forum name, profile picture and went around pretending to be her...of course that creepy stalking escapade went unpunished

+10

master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

THANK YOU MarkRowley and PV for vanquishing yourselves - which is TRULY the best holiday gift imaginable. W00T!!! 2020 is looking better by the minute. smiley

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

You think so?

I think it is "creepy" that she should block everyone that I communicate with PV.

And maybe it is a bit "creepy" that she should send indirects by making comments on comments that are a month old PV.

And it is certainly very creepy to reply to a member who complained about her blocking, and that member is banned permanently PV

As I told you on the other side when you were actively "obsessing" over a certain MINOR, when EWWE crosses my path via other members, I try to inform them of the history we have and why she may have decided to block them, while at the same time being one of the most active members on the Forum.

It doesn't bother me - I am used to her at this stage. But there are others on here who might find it "creepy" how someone would block them for no apparent reason - and then unblock - and then reblock, without any interaction with said members.

I find it a perturbing mystery which everyone should know about.
Read more

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

So why am I blocked?
This site is about entertainment movies and games.
I don't even understand what all this BS is about.

Hide 17 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Buttless Maybe you have been adding enthusiasm for Box in his stalking? I'm not saying you have as I haven't properly read above ir know you...but I've blocked the odd person who acts as cheerleader to him and gives him added zeal in his logging off and going full stalk.

+10

Report comment
(4y)

@MarkRowley It used to be fun playing Delamitri's word games here, then suddenly it all turned to crap and the regulars left. I have no idea what this is about.

Report comment
(4y)

@Buttless I miss her too B.

Now we are surrounded by the opposite of her.

So sad.

Report comment
(4y)

@Buttless A lot of people left the site because of RB. But i guess like most you already knew that (aka low site numbers for months).

+12

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 What a load of crap you spout.

The only "people" who left the site was those that were permanetly BANNED by RB for breaking TOS.

RB was the hardest working member (bar none) as a participator in games and reviews, in helping others, as a mod, as an administrator and as an integral part of setting up the ANYSUBJ.COM site which you and your cronies tried to drive into the ground until JD whipped your asses.

RB told me about you and how disloyal you have been in the past. And you won't change your spots, just like Elite treated you when you thought u were best buddies.

You are not smart enough to be bumb - a watchdog for your froggie buddies.

Hide your face in shame what you did to RB and Delamitri. Keep that mask on good and tight.

You and your buddy FRAC know exactly what was done to RB. RB left because of the likes of both of you. And it wasn't about numbers.
Read more

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Please post here what RB as said to you (guessing something i've supposed said to her in PM) about me? ...Facts...

And by the way, what you have said about RB, just proves to anyone that's read that, that you will defend someone that " bullied " people. Like i said a " lot " left the site because of her (discussed with how she treated people etc).

+15

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 This is for your buddy MR. Maybe you could message him. And about RB, you wouldn't be able to clean her shoes.

BTW I see your ALT profiles have been dug up for voting purposes. How quaint!

And maybe tell him to stop hiding behind other members, and if he has something to say, then say and show to my face (if he has the balls to, that is)

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. ALT profiles* who?

By the way, if you and Mark have each other blocked. Then i will NOT be passing your comment on.

+9

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 I have no one blocked on any site PV - I told you that before.

Anyway, don't worry - I am sure he is keeping up to date with everything I do.

Like having an English Butler sniffing around.

Quite nonsense really but you English like your little games.

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 No, no, no, no...I dont want to know anything that ass burger creepy stalker has to say...it'll either be something sinister about how he likes stalking women or about children. He likes talking about children...did you know his good friend on anysubj (Adrian) has a profile picture of a 12 year old girl? smiley I was sent a picture so it is fact...looks like we have a ring here and not one Frodo would seek either

Moderator notice from Dr.Evil (4y)
+7

Report comment
(4y)

@MarkRowley @Dr.Evil and what about Box who despite being blocked is still trying to get messages to me via other members...is that not stalking by definition?

We'll let that go huh though because it's just Box and it's our own fault he stalks us smiley

+7

Report comment
(4y)

@MarkRowley Nah... it's only stalking, harassment and racism if someone else does it but smiley shhh it's a secret and we're not supposed to know.

+9

Report comment
(4y)

@MarkRowley Well that would be HITGIRL from the movie "Kickass". It is no surprise its you again throwing dirt at anything and anybody.
Is there anything constructive in you? dear....

Report comment
(4y)

@Adrian∞ What part of my statement wasnt true?

On anysubj hou have a 12 year old girl as your profile picture...care to deny it?

A MINOR obsession on your part.

+7

Report comment
(4y)

@PureVodka🍺 smiley Preach!! smiley

+11

Report comment
(4y)

@Buttless Well as the ones blamed for causing all the woes of this place were in anysubj, I guess you can drawn your own conclusions smiley

+10

Report comment
(4y)

@Buttless We had some good conversations before she left, though she was dealing with an awful lot of sh*t from Box on the other site. I would show you the messages but I believe private messages are meant to be just that...but he did not make it easy for her.

Thankfully the day after she left Box began some very heavy and disgusting hacking and stalking of another female member on the other site do at least she didn't have to have that thrust upon her.

+8

master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

I might've woke up in heaven 'cuz Ewwwe blocked me again, smiley Which means for a little while: MarkR, PV and EWE vanished from 2moobs 'just for me'!! W00T! smiley I've flung myself on an alter of gratefulness slaughtering chickens as a token of abundant thanks! smiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) I am SO surprised and shocked that Elite would do something so .... usual for her.

And to you ... AGAIN.

Blessing

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Seems to me MR that you are trying to move the cesspit from ANYSUBJ back over to 2M.

Perhaps a few rounds with JD would help?

Could put it on BP expenses or even the wonderful NHS.

But you should give youself some time to recover from that last bruising - perhaps you are still suffering from a bit of concussion? Does not help in the thinking department, I hear.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,776 reviews • 122,426 films • 18,483 TV series