This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,805 reviews
122,428 films • 18,484 TV series

New simple menu (19111 views, 29 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(11y)

We want our site to be tablet/mobile/touch screen compatible. That is why we have removed our old, drop-down menu. 'Latest links' link now in the footer. Hope you don't mind?

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(11y)

No I don't mind the lay out is simple enough. I think this lay out will be much easier for new members to use. I would try to find a better place for the latest links though as most new users won't think to look in the footer. :)

+2

master
Report comment
(11y)

You need to rethink the links, there are too many hosts I think. People will get tired scrolling through them all to find one to watch. Like if you use vidbux or putlocker, only allow 3 max per film, if one is dead then remove it and another can be added. I am sure people would appreciate the ease of finding a working link.

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(11y)

@Euro That is why we have link rating.

+2

master
Report comment
(11y)

I don't think anyone watches any other hosts except putlocker, sockshare, gorillavid, vidbux, vidxden, filenuke, novamov... Just my opinion, I don't see the need for all the others.

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(11y)

@Euro Do you remember megavideo? One day and the host is dead. That is why we allow aother hosts. Not all, but good. :) Thanks anyway! If you have any ideas how to improve user experince - tell me.

+2

Report comment
(11y)

@Euro What do you think about this: We want to allow our users to submit movies from scratch. Enter IMDB, then upload a picture, plot, links. etc. What do you think?

+5

master
Report comment
(11y)

ok :)

+1

master
Report comment
(11y)

That would be a great idea.

+1

master
Report comment
(11y)

But, you have to have some rules on links then I would imagine.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(11y)

@Euro We will moderate submits.

+2

master
Report comment
(11y)

That's good, I sometimes have links for older popular films that aren't here, so would be good to be able to add them like that. Good idea.

+1

master
Report comment
(11y)

and thanks for being so approachable and listening to users, alot of other sites I have dealt with take an arrogant approach and it is a nice change to have some imput.

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(11y)

What do you think about this: We want to allow our users to submit movies from scratch. Enter IMDB, then upload a picture, plot, links. etc. What do you think? <br> <br> I think that is a great idea :)

senior guru
Report comment
(11y)

And just out of curiosity while we are discussing links I have submitted loads of links for daclips, movpod and gorillavid but none have been approved. <br> <br> Could you tell me why because these same site links have been submitted by other users on here and are being used I am a little confused ? :(

Hide 1 reply...

admin
Report comment
(11y)

thanks

Report comment
(11y)

I can't download movie

Report comment
(11y)

have you thought of making it to where a person can stay logged on all the time? instead of logging in every time we start the web browser? personally i think that'd make things easier. it kind of annoys me to log in every time i close out the browser and reopen it.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(11y)

@AK LuCkY Hello, <br> <br> Strange, I don't see this bug. I use several computers + mobile.

Report comment
(11y)

@Dr.Evil I think I might know you Dt. Evil. lol xo Evail

Report comment
(11y)

i dont understand what you mean by that?...

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(11y)

@AK LuCkY Maybe your local problem. What browser do you use?

Report comment
(11y)

i use google chrome and internet explorer

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(11y)

@AK LuCkY Try to use chrome only. But we will check our scripts also.

Report comment
(11y)

im on chrome right now.

Report comment
(11y)

im on chrome right now.

Report comment
(11y)

its what ive been using for a few weeks now

Report comment
(11y)

i cant download movi*es

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(11y)

@kylebugoy you don't have to!

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,805 reviews • 122,428 films • 18,484 TV series