This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,734 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

don't be shy, introduce yourself! (1322 views, 13 replies)

This topic has been closed.

guru

well i'm a bit shy, so i wont say much. all i'll say is that i'm from l.a.(los angeles) and i LOOOOOOOVE movies. if your new or have experience here, introduce yourself. it could be from a simple "hi!" to a life story if you wish. give it a try.

Report comment
(13y)

hi i am kyle i live in canada sasketchewan small town where i live and in 3 days i will be 21 so i am happy for that and i love to watch movie here online i love to watch them i sall say i am not the shy type just a lil i work out and i sing i have a page on youtube and ya lol

guru

well happy b-day kyle. saw your vids kid, you've got balls. people if you haven't seen kyle's videos. go to youtube and type kylebadboy, he's got a couple.

Report comment
(13y)

Hey this is kalvin.I am new user here..

Hide 1 reply...

@kalvin welcome kalvin, i hope you enjoy it here. :-)

skilled
Report comment
(13y)

Hey my name is mach1kid10 and I live in a small town in georgia called Tifton. I hate it there because its alwayz nothing to do. I'm on the shy side so i have to get to know people first. I enjoy watching movies here and other sites to I dont know what i would do if i didnt have this site and the others. Then I would be forced to pay for movies which would suck. I love this site its awesome. Anyway Im kinda of a sheltered person but i'am open to people leaving messages on my page.

+1

Hide 2 replies...

@Mach&Suja4eva better late than never, right mach1? smiley

Report comment
(5y)

@Mach&Suja4eva Sup Mach...I'm Felix from Australia man..nice to talk to you! I'm kinda quiet too but I have many interests and love to talk to people all over the world about anything...feel free to throw me a yarn ! Cheers !

skilled
Report comment
(13y)

right red!

Report comment
(13y)

Hi, mii name is Tiffany. I joined back in July, I believe. I'm 19, from Mississippi, I'm laid-back, tomboy-ish, sarcastic, witty, and I love electronics. I also love rock muzik. At one point, I had written down a lot of movies that I had seen. I stopped in '04, I think. I'm just here to watch movies and probably make some cyber friends...lol. Whomever made this site is a genius! Bye!

+1

Hide 2 replies...

@Whytechyck i'm glad to hear from you tiffany and also glad that you love it hear. oh and don't worry about the movies, i think their getting in now. smiley

Report comment
(5y)

@Whytechyck Hiya Tiffany...felix here from Oz. I'm fascinated in Electronics too but am a real novice. Maybe we can chat and share some ideas? Feel free to talk to me. Cheers !

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

[SPOILER]

Hi! smiley

Report comment
(5y)

Gday Folks, Felix here from Melbourne, Australia. I'm a movie nutter to say the least. I'm an ex Educator... I taught 3d Modelling for years and now caring for my disabled sister at home. I still make and sell my models and watch as many movies as I can. Feel free to message me for anything you may wish to share to ask. I'm a friendly guy and up for making mates from all over the world.... Peace !

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,734 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series