This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,387 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

Kevin Hart: Don't F**k This Up - Netflix Documentary Series - Trailer (714 views, 2 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(4y)

In a new 6-part documentary-series Donā€™t F**k This Up, Kevin Hart gives unprecedented access to his life over the past year. Tapping into the trials and tribulations of what it means to be a father, a partner, a role-model, and a business-man, Hart reflects on the events that have shaped his life, making him into the person he is today. Viewers will get a behind-the-scenes look at Kevin's day-to-day life as he deals with the fallout from the Oscar controversy, his marriage, and his growing career. The series includes interviews with Hart's friends and family, rare archival footage from his childhood and early stand-up days, and personal anecdotes from the comic himself.

+6

Report comment
(4y)

alright alright alright alright

+5

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

I know what is on my to-binge-watch-list Dec.27th and it could not come any sooner. Looks like Kevin Hart is keeping it real yet again with this docu-series. He's one of those actors I appreciate more with time as he just gets better with age. Can't wait to see this!!

Thanks, PV for posting great trailers here on this film site that I would've otherwise missed out on seeing. smileysmiley

+4

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,387 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series