This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,735 reviews
122,398 films • 18,478 TV series

5 reasons to love... and hate Two Movies (3976 views, 16 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(12y)

Please tell us your opinion. 5 reasons why you love us, and 5 why you hate us. smiley <br> <br> Things that you <br> LOVE: <br> 1. <br> 2. <br> 3. <br> 4. <br> 5. <br> <br> HATE: <br> 1. <br> 2. <br> 3. <br> 4. <br> 5.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(12y)

@Dr.Evil LOVE: <br> 1. Free movies anytime I want <br> 2. Easy to use <br> 3. Its fun here <br> 4. New releases <br> 5. Easy website to remember <br> <br> HATE: <br> 1. Twilight is here <br> 2. Twilight is classed as a horror <br> 3. Too many dead/broken/wrong links <br> 4. Chat box has people using txt speak. <br> 5. Some movies I like aren't on here

+3

Report comment
(12y)

@Lycos thanks!

expert
Report comment
(12y)

Love: 1.Lots of Movies To kill time. 2. I can access it on Ps3 3. it doesn't give me popups 4. tht sexy chatbox 5. the watch list so i can remember a movie i want to watch later. Hate: 1. Ppl trying desperately to get dates here O.o. 2. A sht loads of link tht are mostly bad quality. 3. Sometime when i try to find a movie and search its title its listed as something else so i have to find an actor 4 it >:(. 4. To many people trying to be sexy here O.o??? 5. i randomly get blank screens trying to access stuff

Report comment
(12y)

well I dont love it I like it and its very entertaining and interesting.... so I will rephrase that question into what I like about two movies :) <br> 1. Is I like/love two movies because its a cool site where you can watch a variety of movies <br> 2 I get to mingle with people all around the world <br> 3 I get to laugh and chill just listening to all clownin some of it is quiet funny <br> 4 I cant really think of anymore <br> <br> 5 reasons why I hate two movies well to be honest I dont hate anything or anybody I dislike so let me rephrase that and say why I dislike two movies <br> 1 Drama <br> 2 liars <br> 3 manipulators <br> 4 pretenders <br> 5 and most of all is all the drama every time I log in to my account its always some drama she say/he say bs what happen to everybody just getting along on here and watching movies and talkin about what they watched? Where is the love where is the peace on here?

Report comment
(12y)

Awesome site love it

Report comment
(12y)

my 5 best thing on this site eveything

+2

Report comment
(12y)

love <br> 1.rvd <br> 2.mac <br> 3.pac <br> 4.joker <br> 5.the way whites guys always act so black! <br> <br> hate <br> 1.you ask us for opinions and then ignore them <br> 2.your releases are so well tested <br> 3.your member tester is so hot <br> 4.jigsaw getting caught with his pants down <br> 5.Those were 90 min. of real delight that I will never regret. Thanks to my family I have watched your chatbox and that is super

+7

Report comment
(12y)

eeerm did i get love hate the rite way round???

Report comment
(12y)

I really like how easy it is to find your favorite Actor

+1

Report comment
(12y)

Love: <br> <br> 1. The SELECTION of films on the site is amazing; movies from 1944 and 1979 and 2011? That sh*t rules. <br> <br> 2. The QUALITY of video hosted. DivX and .AVI files, plus MegaVideo and any number of other sources. <br> <br> 3. Cool people in chatbox, usually, some fun online socializing. <br> <br> 4. The ease of use of site; great search engines, intuitive feel. <br> <br> 5. How anyone that can actually use this site gets to mock people on Netflix. Payin' for the cow when you can get the milk for free. That's pretty sweet. <br> <br> Hate: <br> <br> 1. Ignorant, mean spirited a***oles in said chatbox that are always nice to Women and sh*tty to dudes... Even though the anonymity of the site is what I was initially drawn to for it's appeal, the dudes may not be dudes, and the chicks may not be chicks. No sense takin' this sh*t too seriously. <br> <br> 2. ...
Read more

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(12y)

@gup_of_doom thank you so much

Report comment
(12y)

LOVE <br> 1.it's a free site <br> 2. if it wasnt for this site, going to the movies would break my <br> pocket. <br> 3.the site is easy to use <br> 4.no pop up ads <br> 5.CANT THINK OF WHAT TO SAY FOR #5 <br> <br> <br> HATE <br> 1. the trash talking racist people in chat <br> 2. some new/old movie link dont work for a while <br> 3. does ADMIN even look at the trash talk in chat?? <br> 4. not enough feedback/comments from the site concerning the movies <br> 5. cant find a good Caucasian or Asian man to date...OH sorry thinking out loud smiley

+1

Report comment
(12y)

i want to download,but how can to do it

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(12y)

@murtiabcde sorry but you can watch movies online

Report comment
(12y)

LOVE: <br> 1.movies <br> 2.new releases fast <br> 3.fun <br> 4.cool <br> 5.everything <br> <br> HATE: <br> 1.no translation on indian movies :( <br> 2.subtitles :/ <br> 3.english subtitles :/ <br> 4.translationnnnnn :/ <br> 5. too many bad links

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(12y)

@glamorous thanks! <br> report bad links please

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,735 reviews • 122,398 films • 18,478 TV series