This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,726 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

BLACK PANTHER: Two Movies, when are you all going to get Black Panther??? (1624 views, 18 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(6y)

BLACK PANTHER: Two Movies, when are you all going to get Black Panther???

Hide 12 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@33XBmc It is not out yet, how we gonna add a movie if it's not release yet ? Don't be a troll!

+3

Report comment
(6y)

@∞Aces∞ What you like. smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 probably he want us to rob the studio and grab the film reel and copy it and then post it in here :p

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@∞Aces∞ Thought that happened with most films anyhow, so to speak. smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 Well, let's go, you in front , i watch your back, 5 minutes you not out i gun the gas and run :p

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@∞Aces∞ Screw that, were gonna take the film reel so we can ransom the sh*t for money, then once we get the money, after we return the reel, well just post it anyway. Because, Pirates. smiley smiley smiley <br> Some people just don't pay attention at all to the release dates on movies and such... Happens allot here. First forum post though, rofl... smiley

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams Well at least this thread became crowded :) with people talking about Marvel Universe :)

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@∞Aces∞ It is out you idiot

Moderator notice from ∞Aces∞ (6y)

Report comment
(6y)

@33XBmc maybe you have a time machine? <br> <br> Here's IMDB Release Dates Lists. <br> www.imdb.com/title/tt1825683/rele... <br> Earliest is 13th of February for your Information. (UK & Taiwan Release) <br> <br> (Here, LET ME BING IT ALL FOR YOU) <br> www.bing.com/search?q=black+pant... <br>

+3

Report comment
(6y)

@33XBmc No it's not. Maybe you should learn how to read release dates. If you wanna see it so badly just wait and then go watch it at the cinema. You're getting stuff for free so don't be an ungrateful troll.

+7

Report comment
(6y)

@33XBmc Uh-oh, somebody got in trouble...

Report comment
(6y)

@33XBmc You're literally so retarded

admin
Report comment
(6y)

What is it?

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil It's a superhero movie (part of MCU) due in theaters Feb 15th so I don't know how you're expected to have it on here already lol

+5

guru
Report comment
(6y)

They're not even pre-selling the tickets for this yet. But you can see a giant billboard for it in Los Angeles, as of Today. <br> ....what I really need is smiley that Black Widow movie that hasn't been written or approved by Universal yet. I think it starts shooting year after next or.... never. How are we ever gonna find out what happened in Budapest? Cheers!

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@ginger666 It will be produce after Infinity War Pt.1 & Pt.2 or after MCU is finish.

guru
Report comment
(6y)

I thought Harvey Weinstein stole it for Red Sparrow.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,726 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series