This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,720 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

Avast secure browser can't find two-movies.me?? (991 views, 6 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master
Report comment
(5y)

HI, I was just gona add to other bugs,but can't figure it out??the avast secure browser has ad block,but i could not find it on my boojkmarks'si i just duckduckgo two-movies.me it cannot find you!!i try google, still nothing.and my bookmaks won't show it.--ok, obviously this might be due to the adblocker?does that make sense?I can't gert adblocker on waterfox,and it finds you, but HAS NO AD BLOCKER OF ANY KIND--??SO i can't watch anything here!!--no on waterfox.all the4 sites that tell you,"turn off the ad blocker"?don't you usually do it!!they just wanta sock you with hug page ads and microsoft-captures--where it forces you to rip the power cord out.

IS THERE a good adbloxcker for waterfox?and whats i doing wrong, so avast can't find the site??find a "include this site"in settings?sorry for being a non tech pest.i should find out which way to fix this.i am also pretty sick,sigh, sorry. smiley smiley smiley

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Thumbs up for uBlock from me, too.

For most people that use their net-time for general browsing/streaming and have little to no tech-skills, all they will need is...

uBlock Origin
VNP (TouchVPN is my preferred at the moment)
A decent up-to-date Antivirus
Firewall

If you really aren't doing anything that warrants OTT security, then that's the basic security measures you can take. And if you are doing things online that you think needs another level of security, then you need the basic tech skills to match. You don't go armed to a gun fight with knitting needles.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,720 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series