This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,749 reviews
122,412 films • 18,479 TV series

Two Movies Only (1894 views, 140 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(5y)

i thought this would make both a nice forum thread and a resource for movie hunters as well.
so, name two movies where one is a sequel of the other: for example, 'romancing the stone' (1984) and 'jewel of the nile' (1985). that second movie was a sequel to the first and there has never been a third one made, so they stand at two movies.
another example might be 'grindhouse' (2007), which was made of two stand-alone movies that were produced as an [intentional] double feature. okay, that one may be fairly unique. maybe someone else can think of another two movies that otherwise seem or should be connected?

*before anyone says 'godfather' or 'superman' [the two Donner films]: i believe those would serve better on a 'wish they had left well enough alone' thread, but duly noted.

+6

God
Report comment
(5y)

Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Lightning Thief and Percy Jackson:Sea of Monsters
The Hills Have Eyes and The Hills Have Eyes 2 (original and remake)
Halloween and Halloween 2 (remake and it's sequel)

+3

Report comment
(5y)

The Hidden (1987) and The Hidden 2 (1993)
The Gate (1987) and The Gate 2: Trespassers (1990)
The Arrival (1996) and The Arrival 2: The Second Arrival (1998)

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@unboundd i did not know Charlie Sheen did the 2nd movie or that it exists!!

master
Report comment
(5y)

Grave Encounters 1 & 2

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

The Planet of the Apes series started with one movie but as the popularity grew they created a story around it that eventually came full circle. You can tell the budget for each movie is less and less. They never planned to make that many movies.

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@BrunoAxemaker to be honest it kinda threw me when john huston turned up in the fifth one - with full monkey make-up and everything

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@unboundd I love the movies but it's clear they didn't expect the series to go that far.

I know people will argue this but I'll say the same thing about Star Wars. I really doubt George Lucas wrote all three movies and started with Episode Four. He had no idea it would be so huge that he'd have to write a whole universe around it.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@BrunoAxemaker the thing i really dig now is how much better the side story films are, much more fun than the main series which is so perpetually bogged down with drama. looool that frog neck lucas, trying to teach us spirituality or life lessons and crap about people accepting their differences. we have too many religions as it is smiley

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Tron
Tron Legacy

Which makes sense, since computers are binary.

+4

master
Report comment
(5y)

Yes, the Planet of the Apes movies ended this way;they launched a big Holy A-bomb,and earth became a burnt-out cinder.--Kind of similar to how scientists say we might be in 12 yrs.

(Global warming marches on,and may be seriously killing civilization within next 12 yrs.It makes all other problems look stupid.--who cares what the EU DOES,when a hunk of the planet,or all,will be burnt cinder in 12 yrs.?)The original planet of the Apes series were genius,really.That guy could write!First,the Twilight Zone,then APES?Bruno,you an Ape fan,too?you got good taste! smiley

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 I love Planet of the Apes. I couldn't watch the last one though. Just couldn't make it through scenes of apes talking without subtitles. At least the originals had them speaking English with British accents like gorillas should.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 the tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs, and explosions, and fallout. there are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices, to be found only in the minds of men. for the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy; and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children, and the children yet unborn. and the pity of it is, that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@unboundd True, unboundd, all the weaknesses,quirks,and bad stuff of nature,in Mankind, are what really dooms us.

"Scapegoating" is so common in families,they pick out the most vulnerable member often,and blame HIM FOR ALL FAMILY PROBLEMS!!--thus parents escape any blame,and the scapegoat gets often very mentally ill.--since this vulnerable member is so ill,and gets all blame,no one looks at the family itself.--or blames them. but we realize one mentally ill person did not MAKE HIMSELF ILL.--no one wants to be that way!But scapegoating is a very common way to avoid responsibility for doing sh*t.--and very human.Politicians do this constantly.

Report comment
(5y)

Arthur (1981) and Arthur 2: On the Rocks (1988) smiley

*one remake in 2011 but no sequel likely (poor box office)

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

The Equalizer & The Equalizer 2 .. loved them both.

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Rescue Dog Mama me too .. but word has it they're open to making a third

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

I Spit On Your Grave and I Spit On Your Grave 2 (original and sequel).

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 the original had no sequel and the remake spawned two of them. i learned this after a quick search @two-movies ;) but i wouldn't recommend watching either of them

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@unboundd Ah well it's too late to edit or delete my post.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 it's okay :) still a fun thread and you helped me get it rolling

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

I'm not sure I understand. so.. 2 movie sequels.

Addams Family & Addams Family Values. I love both.

Alien, 1979, Ridley Scott and Aliens, 1986, James Cameron. Now both films were not made to produce a series.. but the key was the title.
The movie Aliens.. was titled in the plural instead of Alien 2, because Fox and Gale Anne Hurd the producer & Cameron were told.. see the s, as a dollar sign $. Alien$. We could overlap with Prometheus and Covenant as prequel sequels. smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ginger666 the Alien movies have sequels branching out all over the place smiley but i do like the Addams Family movies.
...i mean love them ❤

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

+1 for creating another forum game that is new to me. With that said, I would have to go with Super Troopers and Super Troopers 2. There's plenty more I can name and shall return with them. Cheers!

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A you honour me smiley cheers!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@unboundd My pleasure and I look forward to future forum threads from you :) no pressure but I do like this one and interested in more from you. They are fun - Thank you kindly!

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A aah smiley pressure!! just kidding, it's busy work keeping up with this but i'm having fun.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Kindergarten Cop and Kindergarten Cop II
Mulan and Mulan II

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 i remember seeing something about a Kindergarten Cop sequel but never got around to watching it.
wow, only two stars and no reviews... wish me luck, i'm going in smiley

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

The French Connection (1971) & The French Connection 2 (1975)

Became the benchmark for police cinema (perhaps) until Fargo.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. omg yesss. i watched the first one again a couple of years ago on a big hotel flat screen and it was better than i had ever seen it before. what a shame the way they crammed it into the old analog TV's for so long

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Night of the Living Dead (1968), Dawn of the Dead (1978)

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A you missed Day of the Dead (1985), Land of the Dead (2005), Diary of the Dead (2007) and Survival of the Dead (2009) - all official sequels, directed by George A Romero himself smiley you should check them out sometime

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Toy Story (1995), Toy Story 2 (1999)

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A you missed Toy Story 3 (2010)? two-movies is a good place to find these, but they don't always show every one of them for some reason. i would double check with a quick web search to be sure

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Cloverfield (2008), 10 Cloverfield Lane (2016)

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A aye Senior Master - Cloverfield Paradox (2018)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@unboundd I have seen all the films I posted with their sequels that I enjoyed - the ones I left out I did not care for. Cloverfield Paradox is a prime example - was terrible lol my bad. Maybe I misread the post like several other members?? ;)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A it's okay really, but the point was to find movies that had no more than one sequel ever made to them. hence 'Two Movies Only'. there are a ton of movies with garbage sequels that we would rather forget, but i was hoping we could keep within the guideline of this thread. your comment has the making of another thread though, like 'sequels we wish they hadn't made' for example.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Annabelle (2014), Annabelle: Creation (2017)

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A except both of those are part of the Conjuring film universe ;) but what the heck, i have trouble following those anyway

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Deadpool 1q & 2

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Tyrlarn okay, since Once Upon a Deadpool (2018) is basically a recut of DP2 - but you know 3 is only a matter of time smiley

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Pitch Black, The Chronicles of Ridd**k; great costumes..... takes me a while to think at this hour/\
Grumpy Old Men & Grumpier Old Men

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Tyrlarn there was a third, simply titled Ridd**k (2013). still a big thumbs up for Lemmon and Matthau - classic lols!

*bonus lol because we can't say that characters name!?

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Goosebumps and Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween
A Haunted House and A Haunted House 2

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Hellboy & Hellboy II: The Golden Army

According to some, the sequel is even better than del Toro's original.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. emphasis on some. Hellboy 2 might have fooled people with all its fantasy creatures and effects, but the first one will always have the distinction of having been deemed sequel worthy.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

28 Days Later & 28 Weeks Later

I think you might have started an Avalanche unboundd ([SPOILER]))

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. i don't know, they've had since 2010 to do something more than tease us with a script and leave the fans guessing. the thing is we've had walking dead every week and the odd Train to Busan type movies since then and just might have got our fill, at least enough so people might not feel like rushing out on opening weekend and making another 28 successful. i'm not opposed to the possibility though, it just feels like the whole franchise has descended to relying on buzz so people won't forget.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Splash and Splash 2

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 *Splash Too. reminds me a little of The Jerk (1979) and The Jerk Too (1984), in that both of these sequels to big successful movies were made for television.

Report comment
(5y)

The Blob (1958) and Beware! the Blob (1972)

*excellent remake of the original in 1988 and some words last year about simon west directing another remake with samuel jackson, but nothing in production yet.

God
Report comment
(5y)

2001: A Space Odyssey and 2010: The Year We Made Contact
2001 Maniacs and 2001 Maniacs: Field of Screams
Race To Witch Mountain and Return to Witch Mountain (original and sequel)
Speed and Speed 2
Miss Congeniality and Miss Congeniality 2

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 you are on a tear! smiley

master
Report comment
(5y)

*The crimson rivers 2000 & The crimson rivers: Angels of the apocalypse 2004

They just released a show with the same name(no Jean Reno though).. currently on the first epi.

*Russian Night watch 2004 & Day watch 2006

* Blue crush 2002 & Blue crush 2 the remake 2011

* Charlie's angels 2000 & Charlie's angels: Full throttle 2003

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@R3VENANT i loved Nightwatch but somehow Daywatch just didn't affect me the same. will be checking out the Crimson Rivers movie for sure - even if its subtitled, because i like Jean Reno.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Silent Hill and Silent Hill: Revelation

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 It was a Trilogy, Inferno 2016 was the last.

Report comment
(5y)

@R3VENANT I thought it was just the two films.

Report comment
(5y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 Thankfully all three books became movies, worth to watch the third if you haven't just for the full circle though 😋

master
Report comment
(5y)

* The Incredibles 2004 & Incredibles 2(II) 2018

* Sin city 2005 & Sin city 2 2014

*Carrie 1976 & The rage: Carrie 2 1999 (im aware of the remakes of 2002 and the one with Chloe Grace Moretz)

* Wall street 1987 & wall street: money never sleeps 2010

*Magic mike 2012 & Magic mike XXL 2015

*21 jump street 2012 & 22 jump street 2014

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

300 and 300 2.

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Here's a couple. "Wolf Creek" & "Wolf Creek 2", They will make ya think, if you decide to go romping thru the outback.

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ i've only read about it, seems brutal as hell but i will watch them someday.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@unboundd Gives ya that "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" vibe.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ that's not a knife...

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

How about the original "Willard" & it's sequel "Ben". Rats need some loving too. LOL

+1

Hide 2 replies...

guru
Report comment
(5y)

"Short Circuit" & Short Circuit 2", Ol' Johnny 5.

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

"Old Yeller" & his boy "Savage Sam". Damn I'm on fire!! smiley Okay, I've had my fun. Cheers!! smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ good show smiley thanks for playing!

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

I can't help it, but had to add one more. "Charlie's Angels" & "Charlie's Angels 2, Full Throttle". Va-Va-Voom. LOL

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ scroll up mate, @R3VENANT listed those two already. the movies were good fun though yeah? beautiful angels all of them.

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

* Nanny Mcphee 2005 & Nanny Mcphee and the big bang 2010

* Sicario 2015 & Sicario: Day of the soldado 2018

*Mary Poppins 1964 & Mary Poppins returns 2018

* G.I. Joe the rise of cobra 2009 & G.I. Joe: Retaliation 2013

*Now you see me 2013 & Now you see me 2 2016

*Dr. Dolittle 1998 & Dr. Dolittle 2 2001

*My big fat Greek wedding 2002 & My big fat Greek wedding 2 2016

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@R3VENANT my dudette you are on fire 🔥 great adds!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@unboundd Dudette but thanks

Report comment
(5y)

@R3VENANT oh dear i didn't even think to check smiley sorry but i did just manage to fix it for you!

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Bad Bosses and Bad Bosses 2
Bad Moms and Bad Moms 2
Anchorman and Anchorman 2
Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo and Deuce Bigalow 2

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 I just realized that the titles for the first pair of movies are Horrible Bosses and Horrible Bosses 2.

Report comment
(5y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 aye close enough ;)

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Funny Girl and Funny Lady - Barbra Streisand's start in cinema and she is very funny.

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. funny, beautiful and an amazing voice 🎤

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@unboundd you ever read biography of Joan Rivers?Joan and Barb met each other,very young,and both were young women.StriesaND DID NOT KNQW YET,SHE HAD A TREMENDOUS VOICE,SHE GOT "MANAGEMENT"who helped her discover it.She met Joan,again,just as she was "starting",while Joan was still getting no where.--Joan got no where for a long time--and had to watch Barb get good,get successful,and fly into stardom--while she was still struggling.Musta hurt like Hell!!can you imagine?knowing the unknown Barb,and seeing her bust into the stratosphere?--while you sit there,on a toad stool?Christ!!and Barb never talks about Joan,either!OUCH!!BARB got all the goodies!!--Joan got bad doctors,at the end,crap,screw it!!wow.--Hollywood and God really stink!!

Report comment
(5y)

Meet the Fockers (2004) and Little Fockers (2010)

*acknowledgements to @box for making me think of these

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@unboundd The first one was Meet the parents 2000, it makes it a trilogy.

I still remember the foreskin scene hahahaha

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@R3VENANT aww, busted! smiley you're totally right and thanks for correcting me

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Escape from New York (1981) and Escape from L.A.(1996) - Kurt Russell

Classic "Snake" -

Bob Hauk: You go in, find the President, bring him out in 24 hours, and you're a free man.

Snake: 24 hours, huh?

Bob Hauk: I'm making you an offer.

Snake: Bullsh*t!

Bob Hauk: Straight just like I said.

Snake: I'll think about it.

Bob Hauk: No time. Give me an answer.

Snake: Get a new president!

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Bob Hauk: Remember, once you're inside you're on your own.
Snake Plissken: Oh, you mean I can't count on you?
Bob Hauk: No.
Snake Plissken: Good!

i wish they hadn't left the fans wanting for so long. the sequel was good enough to prove there could have been more than only one.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Before Sunrise and After Sunset
An American Werewolf in London and An American Werewolf in Paris

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 Before sunset with Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy is a trilogy Before midnight 2013 was the last one.

Report comment
(5y)

@R3VENANT I had forgotten there was a third.

Report comment
(5y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 a naked american man stole my balloons 🎈

master
Report comment
(5y)

* Kick ass 2010 & Kick ass 2 2013

* Zoolander 2001 & Zoolander 2 2016

* Alice in Wonderland 2010 & Alice through the looking glass 2016

* Grown ups 2010 & Grown ups 2 2013

* Monsters, Inc. 2001 & Monsters university 2013 (prequel)
(and us young adults calling for an infant ban on theatres because it was longer than the wait for a new season of GOT...the memories! Same happened with Toy story 3)

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

* Clash of the titans 2010 & Wrath of the titans 2012

* Paul Blart: mall cop 2009 & Paul Blart: mall cop 2 2015

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Father of the Bride and Father of the Bride Part II (remake and sequel)
Pink Panther and Pink Panther 2 (Steve Martin version)
Hot Shots and Hot Shots Part Deux

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

"Dumb and dumber" "Dumb and Dumber to"

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe that second one really made me think: about what drives us to follow our love of a great movie so far as to watch a sequel that i knew was going to suck, because even the trailer itself told me so

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@unboundd HOPE!!! LOL!

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Knocked Up and This is 40
Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters II
Grease and Grease 2
Caddyshack and Caddyshack 2

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 i like how they called This is 40 a sort-of sequel, lol. the rest of these were just cringe

master
Report comment
(5y)

Ghostbusters 2 was so unfunny, I got one chuckle out of it!!--and i loved no. one.I'm all for wimmen's Lib, but some of these "womens-no.2 funny movies"are not very good.Ditto on the women version of the "Oceans' 11" movie.I'm sorry, true feminism is not really in modern Hollywood--true feminists were Joan Crawford and Bette Davis movies.--oh, and Susan Hayward!!THOSE WERE REAL WOMEN!and they did not need a huge mammoth "MeTOO"conglomerate to do it,either!

I think that having a huge "womens' movement" does not always cure the sexist ills of Mankind.You do realize, there was a huge backlash against the womens' movement FROM the 60's?Yeah, there was.Man-kind retaliated against "uppity women" and it all but wiped out the good effects.I think it'll be even worse this time,this movement is only done by anti-Trump, pro-liberal ladies.--so I don't like the idea of wearing a "pu**y hat",and marching ONLY WITH LIBERALS.ITS TOO FFFING BIASED!! ME FOR sUSAN hAYWARD AND "tULSA."!! smiley

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 It's still better than the 2016 remake.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 I don’t get anything you’ve said here, I’m a Christian. My church is the Christian and Missionary Alliance church. I’m a girly-girl in that I love everything about being female and love that men are different from women. I can’t do everything men can do, but they can’t do everything women can do, so we are EQUAL. I have had a grand total of two intimate partners (I am not promiscuous) and I’m 53. I am also a FEMINIST, and I’m sorry, but I don’t like men who unapologetically brag about grabbing women’s private parts. I wouldn’t want a woman to brag about grabbing a man’s junk, either.

I am also not politically conservative, but I don’t align with one party because where I live, we stick with whomever is a GOOD person and whomever cares about their constituents, especially the poor and indigent.

I swear sometimes. I smoke sometimes. I don’t drink, and I don’t sleep around; however, I try not to judge those who have issues with things that I may not struggle with. I know Christ was empathetic and I try very hard to also be empathetic. But I do despise liars. I believe in women’s rights; moreover, I believe in human rights.
Read more

Report comment
(5y)

Neighbors (2014) and Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising (2016)

*[SPOILER]

God
Report comment
(5y)

Gremlins and Gremlins 2
The Amazing Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Man of Steel and Batman vs Superman
Guardians of the Galaxy and Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2
Spider-Man: Homecoming and Spider-Man: Far From Home (if you want to include upcoming sequels)

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 i might question the second and third pair because they are parts of a larger ongoing film franchise, but the Amazing Spidermans definitely fit because they were essentially tossed aside as the studio rebooted him (again) for Homecoming. it may turn out that way with the recasting of Cavill and Affleck, its early though so i suppose we'll have to wait and see.
i'm certain the last two are looking for a third entry at some point, however not for another year or two.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@unboundd But for now the last two pairs are only at two movies.

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

* Legally blonde 2001 & Legally blonde 2: red, white & blonde 2003

* Sex and the city: the movie 2008 & sex and the city 2 2010

* Independence day 1996 & Independence day: resurgence 2016

* The best exotic marigold hotel 2011 & The second best exotic marigold hotel 2015

* The bridge 2015 & The bridge part 2 2016

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

The Collector and The Collection
Babe and Babe: Pig in the City
City Slickers and City Slickers 2
Lara Croft: Tomb Raider and Lara Croft 2

+2

Report comment
(5y)

Peyton Place and Return to Peyton Place.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Weekend At Bernie's and Weekend At Bernie's 2
Fantastic Four and Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

+1

Report comment
(5y)

Divergent (2014) and Insurgent (2015)

Chinatown (1974) and The Two Jakes (1990)

Airplane (1979) and Airplane 2: The Sequel (1982)

Sherlock Holmes (2009) and Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (2011)

Shanghai Noon (2000) and Shanghai Knights (2003)

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@unboundd The divergent series: allegiant 2016... Because the buzz died and it didn't make enough money there was supposed to be a fourth installment as a show but every actor backed out of the TV Show

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@R3VENANT my bad, i thought buzz kill had ended the third from being produced

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (2009) & Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 (2013)

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

The Car and The Car: Revenge
Pet Semetary and Pet Cemetary 2
Pocahontas and Pocahontas 2

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Benchwarmers and Benchwarmers 2
Joe Dirt and Joe Dirt 2

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

The Hustler (1961) and The Color of Money (1986)

Red (2010) and Red 2 (2013)

Hot Tub Time Machine (2010) and Hot Tub Time Machine 2 (2015)

guru
Report comment
(5y)

The Gods Must be Crazy I and II.... There were odd weird not officially recognized sequels in other countries but they were low budget knock offs.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Red and Red 2
Why Did I Get Married and Why Did I Get Married Too?
The Sandlot and The Sandlot 2

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Goon (2011)
Goon: Last of the Enforcers (2017)

Bon Cop Bad Cop (2006)
Bon Cop Bad Cop 2 (2017)

I actually didn’t choose Canadian movies intentionally. I just like all four of them a lot, and they both cane in two’s.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

The Parent Trap and The Parent Trap 2 (original and sequel).

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Red 2010; Red 2 2013
Red Dog 2011; Red Dog:True Blue 2016 (Prequel)

God
Report comment
(5y)

Happy Death Day and Happy Day Day 2 U.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

How to Train Your Dragon and How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Sultan90 The Hidden World is the third movie.

Report comment
(5y)

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them & Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Women In Black & The Woman in Black 2: Angel of Death

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Rio & Rio 2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Hollow Man and Hollow Man II
Daddy Daycare and Daddy Daycare 2
Wayne's World and Wayne's World 2

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Paddington & Paddington 2

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Brother Bear & Brother Bear 2

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

The Emperor's New Groove & Kronk's New Groove

God
Report comment
(5y)

Guardians of the Galaxy and Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,749 reviews • 122,412 films • 18,479 TV series