About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,751 reviews
122,412 films • 18,479 TV series

Stop racism (2670 views, 206 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(5y)

Even Twomovies has got a white and black themes. Because we hate racism. Peace. <br> <br> [SPOILER] <br> [SPOILER]

+14

Hide 20 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil example??????

+7

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil They say [SPOILER]aand now that I have also tried the black one, I think I will keep it ;)

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil I think most of us here hate racism. It's a word that people throw at you, when they don't like what you've said. It covers every sin. But most of what we disgree on is not race related. It is policy. America for example is divided along two party lines, Conservatives, and Liberals. Liberals like to say that Conservatives are racist. THAT is a racist remark, LOL...and also untrue. President Obama could not have won without the vote of many white conservatives. Our wars noe are against ideology. Do we let Terorists take over our nation, or do we value nationalism? Do we value America, as an Identity, or do we allow it to beome like every other country?

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Or do we illogically vote down a very true comment because we are f**kin retarded.

Report comment
(5y)

@captainhowdey THAT'S WHAT THE FASCIST LEFT WOULD LIKE US TO DO. THINK AND ACT just like them!

Report comment
(5y)

@captainhowdey LOL yea that is the consensus, it gives them imagined power! And inside we giggle!

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil With all due respect . . . why in the hell did you start this thread? <br> The color preference one chooses has nothing to do with a racial component. I choose to use the darker background because it's easier on my eyes. <br> <br> The outcomes for this thread have been the allowance all of the multiculty's to pontificate on their inclusive attitudes . . . except for white people who have an in group preference, and for white people that have an in group preference to feel the need to defend themselves. <br> <br> I could expound on the cause and effect of this continuing but at the end of the day it just causes hard feelings. You had to know this was going to happen.

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@Azishael Maybe he's weeding out the Liberals! LOL!

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil me too

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil I love blacked.com too! Niggers' d**ks are the best!

Report comment
(5y)

Report comment
(5y)

@cockmongrel Stupidity at its best

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ I second that!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@cockmongrel The fact that this dude is here proves my case. Back in the day, this wouldn't of been allowed, let alone his comment even been here still.. Seems like I was the only Mod doing anything eh?

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Wow, you make a joke thread about Racism on your website when there is choke racism and hate mongering abroad on your site? Yeah, make fun and light of a serious messed up subject Evil... Just, WOW. THIS KINE SHIT, is why I'm no longer a mod, you don't give a rats ass about the issues on here. It's all a joke to you... SHAME SHAME BRAH... you wonder why people are leaving your site?!?!? Or are no longer part of the community? Look what it's become?!? Just, wow brah, wow.....

Report comment
(5y)

@Melted~Dreams Same moaning... You are not a moderator anymore because I disabled this. And you don't understand sarcasm.

+5

God
Report comment
(5y)

Let's stop the " racist shouting/calling d**kheads ", it is slander and offensive.

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Couldn't agree more. It's highly offensive to be called racist when your NOT AT ALL. That is a huge insult and defamation. This is not about race it's about ideology/religion has nothing to do with race! It's ok to bash christian beliefs nobody says a peep,in fact it's the opposite. People get on the bandwagon. But if someone says boo about a group of people who's holy book has 108 mentions of killing all NON-believers, that is HATE in my book. And wanting American citizens to have care first, and posting news about it, is NOT hate or racist. I don't see any racism about Muslims or Mexicans, maybe I read some Jewish things. I see a lot of hate and name calling from people who don't like news about immigrant crime. But sorry that is reality news sometimes.

master

Because you have an honest concern about immigration to your country, you are also called "racist" which is BS. That doesn't make a person racist. The left are also demanding news posts be removed because they can't/won't even try to comprehend we also have a viewpoint and that is nothing about being "racist" at all.

+4

Hide 11 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 wow talk about wanting to put blinders on, we are not back in the 60's hippie dippy, we are in an age of child rape and terrorist bombings. I guess we should report news we find offensive.

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Well said by both you and sunshinedaydreams. Speak the TRUTH about Muslim Terrorism, and you are a racist. Why is that? If Muslims were a race, which they WREN'T... Aren't there white Muslims too? Yes there are. They are called Liberals. WE've seen the damage that Muslims have done in the UK. AND parts of America. These are facts. People should try to get used to the idea that facts don't pick sides or colors. They simply exist as truth.

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe White Muslims are liberals? You seriously know nothing about either of those groups.

+10

Report comment
(5y)

@ThomasinaPaine www.vice.com/en_us/article/vdyay... www.quora.com/What-percentage-of... [*it says, according to the US State Dept, Islam in the United States - Wikipedia around 15% of US Muslims are “other” (which, in this case, would obviously include your white Muslims, whether convert or native-born…) www.ibtimes.com/what-earth-white... [There are, in fact, tens of millions of Muslims around the world who are “white” -- and no one would bother to call them “white Muslims.”...LOL...They sure aren't conervatives! You know nothing about anything...it would appear.

Report comment
(5y)

@ThomasinaPaine he meant conservatives are liberals to Muslims, meaning they think ALL non Muslims are LIBERAL, because of their ideology!

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams Follow the links...they are WHITE MUSLIMS!

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Gotcha!

+1

master

Coward down voters smiley

Hide 10 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 The truth is anathema to them.

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe It's *your* truth ---not the truth---which is anathema to people who downvote <br> <br> your hate filled diatribes are simply unacceptable.

+15

Report comment
(5y)

@ThomasinaPaine The truth simply IS, it doesn't belong to anyone. The TRUTH is that Muslims have ruined much of Europe. These FACTS can be substantiated. Verified. Proven. They are, therefore.. facts.

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Jeeezzzz...it's like trying to discuss an article with someone who only reads every third word and has no clue what the whole story is...

+12

Report comment
(5y)

@ThomasinaPaine That DOES describe you. You may have noticed that I don't attack peopole on here...I only repond when they attack ME! If you had any sense, you would be able to see what that means!

Report comment
(5y)

@ThomasinaPaine No actually, it's the truth unless you have read the Quran you know nothing of THEIR truth. I have read it front to back. Bet you never have, so I know what the truth is right out of their mouths. Granted there are intelligent modern Muslims who choose not to take it literally, and kids of immigrants who have more Americanized values. But you do realize it's a religion right? Not a race. And then if you think it is a race then that should tell you, your sticking up for the wrong religion. As they brainwash and terrify citizens to conform, for fear of DEATH! Yea that is cool, that's something to stand up for!!!That is sick is what that is.

master
Report comment
(5y)

(sigh) Gorgeous Black Theme, Voila! Doc The Black Theme Really Does ROCK ABSODAMNLUTELY HARDCORE. Truly, an exceptional feature that keeps me lurking. Many thx.

+7

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) LOL DOWNVOTED? Good to see the Trolls are alive and well, as always.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I want a purple theme smiley

+10

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@frhjve🦈 purple is my favourite colour.

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Green!

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams Green is my husband's favourite colour so it works out well in our home as we have made both colours a theme :D It's my 2nd fave color :)

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A I'm making a green rug right now! Green is good!

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams I have never made a rug before although we are artsy/crafty. Sounds interesting and creative. We have a lot of indoor green plants for accent colours - yes GREEN is good! I am green by heart though ;) Purple comes in many hues is both soothing and calming to the mind , body and soul.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Why would someone downvote your comment LOL Well I will show you a pic when it's finished.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

I was born and raised in one of the most multicultural and diverse cities in the World where immigrants are the majority. The city of Toronto :) is ranked Top 3 most multicultural and diverse cities in the World. We have so many different religious beliefs, cultures, creeds, and are a melting pot. I grew up around all of this and I think that is what makes me more accepting of other's differences and I embrace that as well , I welcome it with open arms. This is why people come to my city and for that I am proud. My family is also a blend of everything. Both immediate family and distant relatives are all married to different races, religious beliefs and embrace culture. Traveling also helps make a difference in these views. When you are more in tune with the World and not just what you see on TV or the news, you know better and have a deeper understanding of beliefs, cultures etc. leaving you with less of a narrow view of ignorance. That is after all what hate is in any form you see it - lack of understanding and knowledge + fear of the unknown. ...
Read more

+10

Hide 31 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Also, if you don't want to be mislabeled as racist or whatever else, make sure your delivery of a message is properly worded. It's one thing to say you are against immigration but it's another to say you are against immigration of only a certain type of "people" which may or may not be racist but it can be hate which is a fine line. Of course this is ALL just my open thoughts and opinions ;) we are all entitled to.

+13

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Also.. when you speak for yourself, do so. Not for the "majority" because you do not represent the majority, especially in a city where the majority of people ARE immigrants and make up our population so how could "they" agree with being against any type of immigration? #Toronto

+8

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A I don't think I have read a single person say immigration of a single race is bad. The debate is ILLEGAL immigration, and crimes associated with that. And being called a racist because of it. PS I like your rant above! Melting pots are wonderful, and I visited Toronto, it was one of my favorite city's. I fell in love with it.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams I grew up in Toronto through my teenage yrs back in the 70's & 80's and it was populated with every nation possible so I sure have been no stranger to immigration & many cultures. I do not think I'm the least bit racist al all. I went out with many different nationalities and had friends of all nations too. I do have fear of some religious muslims(not all) because of reading the koran and I've been watching a lot of what's been happening around the world and been listening and watching here in Canada too. That's all I'll say on that.

+9

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams I have read person(s) type about wanting to stop immigration of "only a certain type of "people" " which does not mean race but it can. In this case, the certain type of people were "Muslims" here in Canada. Specifically, the the city of Toronto which is the Top 3 most multicultural /diverse cities in the world where immigrants of all types, make up our population and are the majority. People live in this city for the culture and move here for the diversity. If people don't like that, perhaps "they" should move away. But yes, of course hating on a religion does not make one racist but IMO to generalize a religion or even race and so on... is pure ignorance and in many cases - blind hate. All religions have their extremists and they do not represent the true beliefs. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your time here and hope you come back to visit Toronto. ...
Read more

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Right, but Muslims are not a race, it is the Muslim religion. I think that is where people are getting confused. If it were a race then ok, but it's a religious Ideology. Big difference. And I agree that to clump together is not a good thing, the problem comes when the religious text that is followed asks for the beheading in a few instances, and killing of non Muslims in the other 100 or so verses. I haven't read all 30 but I read one book, and some of another. Very few people on the left have read the holy book, and I think if they did, they wouldn't be so quick to defend. I abhor violence of any kind, and demanding, yes demanding, the straight up killing of any non believer. That is not ok IMO! Granted as I've said before, many modern Muslims do not take the txt so literally. And that is a good thing. But unfortunately many do!

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams I try to refrain from these discussions but will just say that even the Bible says things that could be taken the wrong way and do by extremists. To understand a true religion and their beliefs, it takes more than just reading their holy book and in this case with the Qu'ran, it being translated into English takes away a whole lot. One would need to participate in the Mosque and join a study group that teaches how to read and understand the Qu'ran or any other Holy book - the Bible too. growing up as a Roman Catholic, we went to catholic school, had religion classes and obviously went to Church because it's more than just the bible or holy book... it's a way of life that requires far more than words. There is bad and good in all and Islam does not teach hate. people do that. I have studied world religions and traveled abroad to come to these understandings. ...
Read more

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Oh absolutely, which is why I do not like organized religion of any kind. But especially extremists, of which their are many in every religion. But I don't see Christians running around chopping the heads off non Christians, because they don't believe in God. .

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams That has been done literally throughout history way before Islam even existed, "Christians" were killing non-believers or other denominations in the name of God and yes beheading them as well. To this day people kill in the name of their God and/or religion - it does not stop or begin with Islamic extremists , we just hear about it more on TV and in the news which I personally avoid watching as the REAL world is not what is shown in NEWS ;) for the most part.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams and by the way , not that it matters... I am not the one who is down voting you. I respect different views and even if I don't share the same beliefs or views as someone, i don't hate on that. In real life, many of my family and friends do not share the same as myself but still love each other regardless. Cheers! <br> <br> (I wish people would engage instead of just voting - type something and share your views @all members ;) )

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A I agree, and even if you downvoted me it's ok. I really don't get hung up on that like some people do.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A I'm not sure what your referring to, but I think that the issue gets confusing because so many people jump to the fact that when someone says the want immigration laws the left jump down your throat and call you a racist. Which is utterly absurd. I've lived in Spain, had a Spanish boyfriend, Luv latin men. Dated a black man in college, and my first two boyfriends in life were black. When I was a kid. I mean it's totally ludicrous to call me racist, but people think automatically that because I stand up for immigration laws, oh I must be racist. It's laughable. But whatever those people don't matter to me. They are the ignorant ones, Not me. Toronto is exactly like NY then. Have you been to NY? Every race creed and color are represented in NY more than anywhere else I think.

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams I don't know if I can explain it any better than I already have a few time in above comments LOL Basically, I agree that just wanting to stop immigration of all "people" does not make a person racist... singling out a particular group of "people" may indeed reflect some hatred towards them and be taken as racist, prejudice .. semantics I guess ;) <br> <br> Yes, I been to NY too many times and spent Summers there. It's my second home away from home that is not very far. Both Toronto and New York are often compared to each other as we do have many similarities.

@sunshinedaydreams Unfortunately Toronto is going through hell right now and yes, it is a beautiful city. <br> <br> It's sad, I grew up on the Danforth... (where the terrorism and shootings are happening)... you are constantly on guard watching for some radical nut about to do something stupid.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A diversity makes canada great again, culture is a beautiful thing to be embraced!

+8

Report comment
(5y)

@frhjve🦈 I 110% agree with you on that! That is what makes Canada ;)

+4

@frhjve🦈 Did not realize you were Canadian....

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 close enough eh... caught a wicked striper was 1.2 meters long eh

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@frhjve🦈 by the way I absolutely love your Status :D I almost wanna borrow it !

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Less hate and more love ;) FTW

+7

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A I’m from the other side of our country, but the thing you said about travelling really strikes a chord with me. My parents dragged my brother and I all over the world (the non-iron curtain world of the 70s) from the time before my brother was even two years old (suitcases were full of diapers the first time, lol). Several times. My dad loved to travel, and we were taught to “respect and not expect” when we went somewhere different. Then we went around the south-eastern US and the islands of the Caribbean, Pacific Ocean, and into parts of Central America. I lived in France for awhile as a teenager because I was comfortable being in other places and used to adjusting to food, culture, and customs. I have not been able to do that with my son. Sadly, he’s only seen ugly NJ more than once, because his dad is from there, and I have noticed that his tolerance is much lower than mine (or even his dad’s who has travelled as a musician). ...
Read more

+9

Report comment
(5y)

@ditzygypsy I think it humbles a person somewhat especially when we visit places that are less fortunate than say, us "Canadians" who are very fortunate even at our poorest in comparison to other countries. You are very blessed to have traveled and seen so much, maybe one day you and your son can do that together, what a trip that would make, eh? Not sure which side of the country you're on but both the far west and down east are so beautiful. - Thanks for sharing ;)

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Speaker of the truth, I've visited Toronto twice a month for a two year period.

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@springfield45 Why did you stop? Come back, we miss you! I am curious why twice a month but I won't poke my nose :D hope you return for another visit as our city is forever changing and in a good way. I see the connection now T-dot!

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A For a gal, from yay to nay.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@springfield45 I figured that much ;) you must have really liked her to travel that often for so long. Unless you are kinda near - either way , Hope it worked out ;)

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A NJ to Toronto, drove once flew all the rest of the. The things one do for love.

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

NEED Peace? Sadly, might need to locate a diff media site. ((smiley Yup.)) <br> Dr.Evil slaves away behind this gorgeous site to be proud of. Yet a handful of "Top Dozen" loiterers are allowed to over run the site like a tiny-politico-battleground making this place a conversational mud wallow. This site has the earmarks of an active media treasure-trove... instead its reputation as a slaughterhouse prevails. Activity and energy here should've EXPLODED with paying clicks and an onset of pro$perity, with enthusiastic supporters thrilled to relocate from the PW collapse. But no. Although many signed on; the exodus was acute and precious few remain. Lets Guess Why? <br> <br> smileyNO ONE COMES HERE FOR PUD POUNDING POLITICAL PONTIFICATING <br> This community must suffer incessant hammering in every fuking corner [news, chat and forum] Lest We Forget: "this site encourages and enables 'LORD OF THE FLIES' and crew. ...
Read more

+4

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) I’m sorry to sound stupid, but what “paying clicks” are you talking about? I didn’t come here because I know anything about paying clicks, but did I miss something? Is that why I can’t downvote anything all of a sudden, lol? I come for the movies. I sometimes linger a bit reading stuff (gasp) before watching something. I try not to be mean to anyone, but I am definitely opinionated if I’m not on day three of no sleep and can’t see clearly. I don’t agree with everyone, but I do enjoy the discourse, because there are some very intelligent people on here. What paying clicks? Please explain. Thank you.

+7

Report comment
(5y)

@ditzygypsy Lets see: ad-sense and ad-center are examples of embedded monetizing snippets [added to page html] that tracks/counts unique or returning users clicks ranked by tiers that regulate payouts. <br> <br> The user+go url upon leaving 'here' to see a vid elsewhere is likewise tracking viewers to generate $$ for all these domains, servers, and labor. <br> <br> Monetizing is a necessary evil, that's not actually evil. <br>

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) um hellooooo, don't read it, nobody is forcing you to read anything, nice try though threatening to leave. That might work....LOL

God
Report comment
(5y)

Dr Evil put up a news site. It has a political section in it. It was not designed just for Liberals to pontificate in. It's for freedom of sppech. It's for news that you may not like.

Hide 4 replies...

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

If the shoe fits...No one calls you a racist unless the shoe fits. You might have freedom of opinion, but people have freedom to denounce you. Therefore if you don't intend to say anything racist, then you should watch how you deliver your words. I believe we are all smart enough to know how our words will be received once we say or write them. <br> <br> I can remember all of the ruckus about the Fantastic Four's Human Torch being recast as Black. Then the same thing with Asgard's Heimdall as Black. Finally the rumors went around about James Bond being played by a Black man nearly gave some people a heart attack. <br> <br> Even if you didn't intend to sound like a bigot, you have to remember that Blacks have always been put down because of their skin color. Even an innocent observation on your part, can be considered a jab at them.

+11

Hide 28 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@MPA2000 If Muslims were white, they would be just as destructive. If people are afraid to speak plainly, for fear of offending someone that is oversensitized, I will NOT be one of those people. Political correctness has gotten is this absurdity that is running YOUR lives. Not mine! Perhapos Neville Chamberlain should be the spokesman for the left.

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe "If Muslims were white, they would be just as destructive." There you go again with grouping an entire group of people together. People should be individuals first and foremost, and that goes along with liberals and conservatives.

+10

Report comment
(5y)

@schuyl How's this...If INDIVIDUAL Muslims were white, {and many are} they would be just as destructive. Does that mollify your snowflake brain?

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe That comment makes no sense in any form of the English language.

+14

Report comment
(5y)

@schuyl I can't help you to think.

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe The funny thing is that I'm not liberal. I'm just not conservative either. I base everything on how I think and feel, and not by how a political party wants to brainwash me.

+14

Report comment
(5y)

@schuyl You're advocating censorship right now. I guess that's just how you feel right now.

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe How does stating my opinion of something mean that I want to censor you? Say whatever you want, but others have equal freedom to respond with whatever they want.

+11

Report comment
(5y)

@schuyl I have NEVER suggested that others should not say what they like. I have stated that they are wrong.

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe I was just responding to you saying that I was advocating censorship. I don't even have a problem with you personally. It's kind of hard to just base things on your words and not knowing you in person. I have enjoyed quite a few of your topics on here.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@schuyl I appreciate that. If you are NOT trying to censor me, then read the other posts, and yoiu will see that everyone else is trying to tell me what I may, and may not say. What news I can, and CANNOT reccomend. THAT is attempted censorship. Do you see the hatred coming from all of them, towards me?

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe I agree with that and I think censorship is wrong. I don't always agree with you, but that shouldn't matter. They should think of the tables being turned.

+7

Report comment
(5y)

@schuyl Thank you. But by being fair to me, you have put a target on YOUR back. Good luck!

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe That's fine. I always felt like I had a target on my back anyway. :)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@schuyl LOL! You probably did. You won't conform!

Report comment
(5y)

@schuyl How come so many people are confused? It's not the Muslim race. It's a religion people, Not a race.

Report comment
(5y)

@MPA2000 As a Black man, you're absolutely right. The way I see it as this, we as human RACE have to exist together in order to survive. This crap with the majority won't end until there and is no majority, when races start to mix, people will have no choice but to end it. Until then it's just white vs,non-whites. FACTS check out White Man's Burden you'll see.

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@Jayday500 I've commited no racism. You should look to those that want you to think just as they do, in all things. Liberals. Now THERE are some racists!

Report comment
(5y)

@Jayday500 WOW, that's pretty messed up. REally???It's whites vs everyone else, did you really just say that? Wow!

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams I hate to admit it but it's the cold hard truth. Try walking a mile in my shoes and you will see.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Jayday500 I'd love to hear, please let me know!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@MPA2000 "No one calls you a racist unless the shoe fits" You're a racist, I just called you a racist "No one calls you a racist unless the shoe fits" congrats on being a racist...

Report comment
(5y)

@MPA2000 I don't believe anyone has ever talked about black people, not on any post I've ever read, and I read a lot! Would love to see you point one out, cuz I'm sure they don't exist!

Report comment
(5y)

@MPA2000 That is not on this site

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams @Mpa2000 um before you blocked me you posted 2 examples of racism but um we were talking about this site. DUH and you posted examples that are NOT on this site. Of course there is racism crap all over the internet, but again, we were discussing it in regards to THIS site.

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

Oh bondo... you believe you're replying to a genius of your caliber judging from the retarded spelling, repetitive bullying and numbingly relentless b**ching. But again, NO this is NOT a news site. The experimental news section was re-added which again evolved into a misery podium that you've parlayed into your own bully pulpit... which drives off clients. Therefore, you're leading the charge dividing and draining the community, which rips cash out of Doc's pocket. Doc seems to prefer clubhouse "activity" over site industry, which devastates clickthrough? (Learning curve.) <br> <br> TIP: Don't assume or declare what anyone Does or Doesn't LIKE unless they're agreeing with your slobbering pontifications. <br> Need clarity? I reallllly don't like You - politics aside. But like yours, my opinion is irrelevant. MORE IMPORTANTLY your mind and mouth have turned this place into a wasteland that drives away doc's clientele, cash, and dwindles an otherwise enthusiastic media community. ...
Read more

+8

Hide 19 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) I didn't know you spoke for Doc. If so, Doc doesn't even have to ban me, he can just ask me to go, and I'll go. I think you speak for yourself. And that's fine. You're no different than other bullies i've run into in my life. I'd rather be right, and stand up for Democracy to cow, for acceptence, as you do. The articles that I post come from news sites that have not been censored. I'll continue to post them. Maybe freedom isn't your thing. That's why you're a Liberal..and my spelling? LOL I could agonize over every word to make them perfect and please you, but it's not my JOB to please you. Thinking that is what caused your faulty missive! Loudmouth Asswipe descibes you perfectly! Thanks for the suggestion!

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe I described your avatar... or I'd have said fukface asswipe. But thx for playing.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) I love how you're passively trying to convince Dr. Evil that he will make more money by banning Bondo because you don't like what he has to say. No, seriously I really love that, because I was on the fence, now I know you're a affectatious little b**ch, before I only suspected it.

Report comment
(5y)

@captainhowdey Never said ANYTHING about banning Bondo, but if leaping to strained conclusions helps your cardio... keep bouncing tigger.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@captainhowdey be careful she will block you too LOL

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams He, she, "it" already blocked me... and that's fine with me. It makes this world a better place and I wasn't the coward who ran away with their tail tucked between their legs. <br> <br> Now "it's" free to run around in "it's" echo chamber and feel like "it" won the day. When in reality "it" loses any debate by forfeit. But we all know how liberals and reality goes together.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) You continue to meet my expectations! Liberals are FULL of hate.

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe You spew in here like a 12yo boy that discovered hand lotion.

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) LOL! Listen to yourself. You DO know that the ADULTS can see you? Grow up.

Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) Ever heard of Pink Floyd? It's from one of their albums. Get some musical diversity maybe, instead of judging something and ASSuming things.

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams Love PF, do not like FukFace that's using it. But, thx for the quick 'n dirty Floyd lesson to promote diversity. rofl

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) um wow you really think posting news that is literally in the news will drive away people? ROFL that's funny. People come to this site for movies. And yes there is a news section, but articles posted here, are posted on other sites, you have the choice to go there or not, to read it or not.People don't stop going online because the news is all over it. Your allowed to pick and choose what you look at. Your acting as if, people are forced to read anything. Do you have zero free will? Is that what your saying? Your comment is utterly ridiculous. and a sign that your abdicating censorship. That is way scarier than a news article about xyz. Avert your eyes, or better yet, hide the news then you don't have to see it. It's pretty simple.

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams Well to be honest, the news was being forced fed when it was flooding through the chatbox and on the right side of the page but now that it does not go through the chat and we have the option to "hide" news, it's less of an annoyance for those who wish to not be force fed news so I think Dr Evil fixed that problem quite well. People who like news can make the choice to read and comment and those who don't, such as myself can easily decide not too. Problem solved :) and everyone wins!

+7

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A I disagree, because there again you have a choice to hide chat too. And it was just a title of news. However I agree with you, it's annoying to have news titles pop up in a chat session. But then again, I rarely chat so it's a non issue for me.

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams I don't use nor care for the chat either but I have issues keeping it closed due to cookies so I would notice that was a huge issue for those who did / do use chat, they were getting annoyed with the flooding of News being force fed to them. But that's all fixed now apparently just like a lot of other issues have been dealt with. For that , I am so grateful :) btw you seem like a very chill friendly person ^5!

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Why ty! :) I am generally chill. But I am an Aries so I can sometimes let my horns ram before I think about it. Spontaneous to a fault, But I am human. Love me or hate me, I stand by my word, and my beliefs. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, until they attack.

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A oh and also, I had an issue with being able to hide certain things as well. Have you tried clearing your cache, rebooting then running clean disk after? That helped me! That is if your running windows. <br>

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams Thank your baby jesus and white god almighty that you're here to tell One and All what to watch, when, and where to click. Thot of that by yourself or find it on FB? Surely you're a playstation wizard that continually levels up. <br> [SPOILER]

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) That is the silliest thing I've read. Nobody would stop using this site for posting political news or for differing views. And even if one person left, so what, tons come everyday. Your point is moot.

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

What she said. 0^0 woo woo...!

+12

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ThomasinaPaine LOL! No one lkkes you, Thomasina! You are just too narcistic to realize it!

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe smiley Naw she has plenty of friends [SPOILER]

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Have you noticed how the mentally, and morally defective gang up to support each other, and attack others? No individual stregnth. Cowards. Groupspeak. As if any of them mean anything to me.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

sitting reading this and my head feels like its on a merry go round smiley <br> am going to put MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH opinion in smiley <br> <br> the question that comes to my mind while use all argue on whos rite or wrong here smiley <br> @ Bondojoe i get you 100% were ur coming from with regards to the whole muslims thing and i will tell you and everyone else that have an opinion here ! <br> <br> the RACISM card gets use everywhere especially in the uk ! now before yous al start jumping down my throat no iam not racist , but in the uk every single time thrs been a terrorist attack thats killed innocent. people its been by Muslims ! now does it make me racist if i had to say i hate muslims ??? yes use would say i was !! <br> would yous still think the same if i told yous i LOST MY SISTER INLAW MY NEICE AND HER FRIEND on the nite of the manchester bombing yep they were among the hundreds of innocent people killed that nite? ? <br> <br> its always white people that get accused for being racist are Muslims not racist to after all they keep killing us in the uk because they way we live our lfes and our religion is wrong ??? <br> <br> do use ever hear A white person using the racist card NO YOU DONT whys that <br> <br> <br> <br> BECAUSE IF WE SAY HES BEING RACIST TO ME ,,, WE GET ACCUSED OF BEING RACIST TO THEM BECAUSE WERE RACIST . ...
Read more

+1

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself I’m really sorry about your sister in law, niece, and friend. That is terrible. <br> <br> 🌷

+8

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself Thank you, chaseyerself. I can't tell you anything about what is, or is not racism. You KNOW. You've been through it. My advice to others is to look at whho is slinging the HATE. There's your racist.

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe exactly 👍. and you wonder why we voted for brexit 🤔🤔🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself LOL! know why you voted for brexit. What I DON'T know is how people in America got so full of hate that they want to destroy their own country by inviting in Muslims terrorists. It makes me think they are not Americans at all, but just people being PAID to try to destroy us. They sure jumped on me in a hury last night! Just like it was planned.

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe well they can always sent trump to us. maybe then they will realise how bad things are when thr country is getting told what to do from everyone else , like our country does , 👍

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself LOL...YOU know it, and I know it..but they are apparently obtuse! There's an election today, in our stste of Minnesota, where a MUSLIM candidate has a chance to get elected Attorney General. If he does, he says he will enforce Sharia Law, as much as he can. These ignorant Ameriicans apparently don't care that under Sharia Law, women are PROPERTY! There are parts of America that this cannot happen in. Southern states. But urban Liberals states in America are in BIG TROUBLE!!!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself You can't be racist as IT"S NOT A RACE! It's a religion!!!! Kinda like Scientology!

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams correct its not a race !!! yet sooooo many people throw that word about because not everyone has the same religon and they are the ones who use the word RACISM ?? <br> <br> in uk most of our religon is catholic and prodestant. <br> <br> now if i were to say i hate catholics NEVER. would anyone say i was racist ??? <br> yet if i was to say i hate Muslims ?? <br> i would be a racist <br> <br> so why is that ?? catholic and prodestant are both religions but are not the same religion ??? <br> <br> perhaps the people that keep crying the race card the word racist would not be used in the world ! <br> one world <br> one life <br> we all came in it the same way <br> we all go out it the same way

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself Exactly! You got it!

+1

admin
Report comment
(5y)

Actually my starting post here is just a joke.

+5

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil if it wasn't before... it is now.

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil After getting your ear twisted back and forth in PM i bet.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Agitator eh? Good job. Many of the haters have exposed themselves.

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil I thought that was obvious with the whole theme spoiler comment :D but it lead to SOME good conversations either way ;) very clever Dr.

+2

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

This is so dumb!

+13

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Lolo Agreed!

+7

Report comment
(5y)

@Lolo Totally agree! Your the smartest person commenting! :)

+6

God
Report comment
(5y)

The true reason he has started this thread will be to catch out the people with multiple accounts. i.e. Irregular downvoting again. smiley

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 yea seems to be a lot of that going on!

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams So for i've got 9- downvotes on this post, there is a lot of " haters " out there as well.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 It's all the same couple people, I'd bet!

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

There is so much going on in the world there is so much conflict I'm no angel but I live to love an love to live everyone no matter what deserves a good life no matter of there race being kind to one another is a good start just saying.

+10

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@torrac You're saying a good thing!

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

There is no reason to be racist on here! This site is about movies and your friends that like the same. To me my friends are as colorful as a rainbow. My friends are beautiful, caring, smart, funny and kind people and that is all that matters to me. smiley

+12

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Don't forget about the animal friends!

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Doc meant this about the themes not about human racism. Lol Though an animal theme for the background might be fantastic!

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ Oh I know it was about the themes. I added that comment bc of all the other comments...lol

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

I thought this was about the new themes for the page?

+8

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ I think the original thread got lost in transit!!

+6

God
Report comment
(5y)

This was about the themes...I added my comment to lighten the mood that the forum changed into. Also to tell my friends they are wonderful smiley

+3

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 I know, we're attempting to get it back on track! :)

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@ Good Luck, some people I think like to find a topic to just go off on a tangent. I wish they wouldn't take the forums so seriously

+7

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Yet we get downvoted for steering the topic back on point. lol smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ LOL!!!!

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Ok the upper half is a complete mess, but i do not see, ANY racism here, but better worded do see some Discrimination on here in plenty of barrels full, not racism, but a form of hatred non the less and little difference i can see personally between the two, but no actuall racist remarks on here, just some un-intelligent comments from both sides, not to say that anyone is less than another, but that is what i am seeing. <br> <br> Also It is fact that Islam does not teach any hatred <br> To kill innocents <br> Destroy buildings <br> To even hate another because of their different dress code of faith is also not of the teachings of Islam <br> Those who claim that they have read the Holy Qu'ran, i am not saying you have not, and you are not bad in any way, but i will say that do not assume Islam until you can speak and read the language, then read the original Qu'ran, because billions of Muslims follow that and are peaceful creatures, putting out love and peace, to commit any sin of evil is to step out of Islam, so terrorists as much as they are horrible nasty people are not Muslims, despite the evil words of your leaders through media. <br> <br> And i am finding it funny in sorts, how race 95% of the time falls onto the Muslims, i know they are in the spotlight now but they are as multicultural as any of our most diverse cities and to hate the religion is not racist, just mindless discrimination. <br> Guess it takes one to know one as my tongue is harsh on a few things. ...
Read more

+5

Hide 13 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages... <br> <br> Big pictures for you.

Report comment
(5y)

@Azishael No big picture for me except the one that just makes it clear how people get all of there hatred from. <br> <br> TROP: TheReligionOfPeace is an anti-Islamic hate site associated with Islamophobe Daniel Greenfield, aka “SultanKnish” Supports Jewish and Israel war against Islam, very Biased indeed <br> <br> And earns quite a pretty penny from the David Horowitz Freedom Center <br> Completely anti-Islam hatred and a supporter of marxism, nice try sir but the only one missing the big pictures here is just you and those that believe this rubbish hate site and any like it.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi It pulls the information straight from their books. <br> <br>

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Azishael It takes some words that all holy books have if some read them for ill means, but the stories of terror on there have been claimed from different groups not related to Islam, but TROP takes those stories then just stamps a Terror sticker onto it. <br> <br> You can find verses cearly saying to find them and kill them, anything on rape of kids of inequality of women is not in the original qu'ran, but once again without really reading it for ones self or have a Muslim in the east who can teach you, then taking the word from a hater as much as Greenfield is just folly of any real open mindedness, you hear from western mindsets of the Qu'ran, but i doubt just like me never actually bothered to understand the laguage fully to be able to read and really know its love and peace message. that site is just one sided and paints Islam as a terror religion, thats pure hatred in all its forms, as so much proof is out there to show 10s of millions of Muslims denounce ISIS all the time and it is factual knowledge these days that western governments/media will not show such peace and love from a people they are convincing everyone slowly they are a religion based on terror and violence, just some people afraid who the world could be if some just let go of the madness yours and my all governments put out when corrupt

Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi Oh i did not finish the kill them all bit, only in last absolute defence they are permitted to do this to rid the land of invaders, never are they the aggressive ones first, their religion does not permit any act of violence without real reason, and their reason is only when you come and take their land and kill their children, the US may reap what they sow as a reaction for peace is to blow up everyone, not much peace or freedoms though for those laying on the ground, no matter the side

Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi Why do I even bother. I pray for your sake that the reality of the religio/political system doesn't get the chance to affect you as it has millions of others. <br> <br> I'm pretty sure though that all of the people that have been raped, bombed, enslaved, tortured and murdered by religion of piece for the simple failure of not being a member would not agree with you.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Azishael a truth that hurts for a while is much better than a lie that later will hurt for a lifetime, <br> <br> open your mind as mine is already open.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi Be careful how "open minded" you are or your brains will fall out. <br> <br> Perhaps the rewriting or omissions in your history has prevented you knowing what has happened in the past but the short story is that prior to the onslaught of Islam nearly all of the Mediterranean countries were Christian (That's Europe North Africa and the middle east including Turkey). At one point Muslims had infiltrated all the way to France and Austria. It took hundreds of years but they were finally beaten back somewhat to where things stand today. <br> <br> What is happening now is that it is not the militaristic take over but a "peaceful" over running of the world, infecting every western culture both from within and from without. Instead of trying to convince the rest of us how peaceful they are have a look at the Pew research polls findings. ...
Read more

Report comment
(5y)

@Azishael perhaps the actual Scholars and those from actually inside the eastern teachings will be a better place to find some understanding, easily can say thats the same as the opposite of TROP, but they are not telling people over there to come and kill people around the world, but sad that westerners's take on the Qu'ran only allows them to spew the hate their Jewish elite wants them to. jewish elites there not the general faith, but that book now look through that and tell me the US is not helping pedos destroy a religion of peace and love for all humankind, all books have cruel stuff if you want to make people hate others.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi Then your not reading it! If you read it, it should be pretty darn clear!

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams fresh day please kind lady, i wont change anymore than you will:)

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams Sorry maybe that was rushed a bit....how are you doing today?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi smiley smiley but smiley

God
Report comment
(5y)

+6

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ Thank you, Aces. smiley (that angel is for you!) <br> <br> By the way, a lovely violet / indigo theme suits me down to the ground. smiley <br>

+6

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

See drop 1822 - qdrop.pub <br> They want you DIVIDED. <br> DIVIDED by RACE. <br> DIVIDED by RELIGION. <br> DIVIDED by CULTURE. <br> DIVIDED by CLASS. <br> DIVIDED by POLITICAL AFFILIATION. <br> DIVIDED YOU ARE WEAK. <br> TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG. <br> YOU, THE PEOPLE, HAVE THE POWER. <br> This movement challenges their ‘forced’ narrative. <br> This movement challenges people to not simply trust what is being reported. <br> Research for yourself. <br> Think for yourself. <br> Trust yourself. <br> This movement is not about one person or a group of people. <br> WE, THE PEOPLE.

+6

Report comment
(5y)

I use the dark theme day/night i like it better than the white. smiley

+3

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,751 reviews • 122,412 films • 18,479 TV series