This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,376 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

Stop the moaning,whinging and tantrum throwing... Be patient and grateful!!!  (3955 views, 32 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(8y)

What I am about to say I am fully aware that I'm not the first to say it, and I will not be the last but Please I and many others need to stop reading ignorant, groaning comments from lazy, greedy, ungrateful people. Especially on the movies that have quite literately just been released to cinemas- like all of 20 minutes before reading the generic comments of.... <br> "bad copy"... <br> "when is it in English?... <br> or "Need English version!" etc., etc.smileysmileysmiley <br> Anyway let me explain the moral of the story as its quite a simple one really and one that I believe even the most mentally challenged should understand... <br> <br> 1st.Go to the cinema, <br> 2nd.Purchase a ticket, <br> 3rd.Then watch movie in English... <br> and most importantly STOP bloody moaning!!!! <br> Obviously when you have become more patient and less of a diva I think we would all enjoy hearing your genuine comments about the movies that you have watched on twomovies, <br> I also fully understand some movies the links aren't always provided or are not up to standard when they have been available to the general public for some time but although its frustrating we must remember this site; twomovies is free and incredibly handy for the whole family...lets show some appreciation and love guys!! <br> Sermon, speech, lecture over!! <br> Thank you smiley

+12

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(8y)

@AngelLightiie Should we remove such comments?

+13

Report comment
(8y)

@Dr.Evil In my opinion ...yes please!!!smileysmiley

+1

Report comment
(8y)

@AngelLightiie imo complaining about complaining is a bit hypocritical ... omg i did it too .. we've created a temporal loop <br> <br>

+6

Report comment
(8y)

@Dr.Evil I think those should be removed or at least have a warning that such comments can be removed.

+6

@Dr.Evil in my opinion, yes, but alternatively it might be a lot of work, <br> <br> as a side note, it could be helpful if the user was posting it as an informative <br> <br> in example <br> "links not in english yet" <br> now yes given it will be eventually, but still <br> <br> we all hate the comments filled with <br> <br> "no english!!" <br> <br> but overall i think they should be removed

+6

Report comment
(8y)

@AngelLightiie WOW . Nicly put!!!! <br> <br> I went to a food shelter one time and the guy that was asking.begging for lunch was so rude it made me sick!! volunteers there working, helping for free , waisting there time and there treated like that>/???? what the heck!! <br> <br> <br> B gratefull is right, I thank these guys every day my family (my 6 yr olds and mom) wouldn't get this if not for them, <br> <br> So <br> <br> Thank youi so much and god bless you, maria <br>

+8

Report comment
(7y)

@AngelLightiie I happen to like the movies in their original languages. I don't mind reading my movies. You miss the nuances of voice and character when the movies are dubbed. As well, it's irritating to see their mouths saying one thing but the voices saying another. Lastly, I love hearing other languages. It's neat!

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@AngelLightiie People not happy ? Then they can go to a theatre and put their hand in their pocket.

guru

(i barely read the post because i know I'm not one of those people, but I'd like to put my input in err w.e.) <br> <br> its free, enough said.

+6

admin
Report comment
(8y)

We don't wanna be too strict. This site is free in all directions. :)

+8

God
Report comment
(8y)

Thank God for that post!!!smiley I am extremely tired of reading the whining and UNGREATFULsmiley comments. Your seeing a new movie for free, so what if it takes a few extra days/weeks to get english version or better quality!!! <br> I do agree that comments letting users know that it's not in english yet or that it's a glitchy copy are useful though.smiley

+8

admin
Report comment
(7y)

UP. <br> <br> Please stop moaning. Tired removing useless comments.

+2

God
Report comment
(7y)

D?j? vu (yes i needed spell check for that lol), i posted a comment awhile back to do with not enough votes on films, but one thing i have noticed a lot of is there seems to be a lot of films that or rated 6/5- when they are more like 8+ on IMDb and 7/8+ when there more like 6/5- on IMDb if you no what i mean, which " must " be down to people thinking more about the cam quality then the film, especially when it comes down (at a guess) to blockbusters. <br> So when it comes down to people voting films good " bad " i believe a small amount of people have rated a film after watching it through a frosted window, which is not helpful. <br> Has for people letting you know if the film is not in English (in a few words) and other stuff i always look at the " date " they put the post up because when it comes BluRay,BrRip and other names next to the links it is pure Alien to me lol. <br> There is one thing people could do, which is bookmark (a lot must do it) the film(s) and wait for a good copy has (stack um up) i do and then after a few weeks you can watch a film every other day like it just came of the press in HD, am i stating the obvious? <br> <br> *Sorry if i have gone off topic, have been up awhile, i do try (what would i do with out spell check :)

+3

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 Are in a few words> You may want to check the age (average) group of the moaners!

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 Quite true. <br> <br> They are but babes in a toy land for all!

Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 Yes some users rate links, not movies. That's why imdb and twomovies ratings differ. You are right.

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil Has for cam wingers M/4k is/was a classic going six year back and some, i just like to read genuine reviews on the films & i have seen some great reviews on here that should get a Gold/Silver/Bronze thumbs up (hmm idea).

+1

admin
Report comment
(7y)

Up! Read this again.

+1

God
Report comment
(7y)

I tend to to write fyi not in english. I do that so if someone pulls it up and are waiting for english they can see it's not without having to pull movie up. But the people who complain drive me crazy!!! New movies are posted so fast and there are users that are extremely appreciative for that!! So the complainers can go to the theater and pay full price for the new movies!!!!

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@Teeny💋 I for one am immensely grateful for this excellent site. <br> <br> There are even provided activities to engage oneself in-between movies. <br> <br> What more for thine eyes can be provided than this feast! <br> <br> May this serve as humble thanks to all the givers here.

+3

God
Report comment
(7y)

The complainers can either be patient or see it in theaters.

+3

Report comment
(7y)

often, I'll look at the links and comment whether it's in english or not, just to save others the trouble <br> <br> it does rather frustrate me when people full-on complain about the quality or the language of the video <br> <br> Also, realize that there's a lot of us who can't afford to go buy a movie ticket, I being one of these people. However, there's many of these said people who complain that it's not the best quality, etc <br> some are just simply ungrateful

+5

Report comment
(7y)

Hey, it's for free right, what's not to like, want it perfect go pay for it. :)

+2

top expert
Report comment
(7y)

OK, well I am guilty of not complaining as such, more being disappointed that lets say Brimstone, came out 2016 so I think it was reasonable to expect english, and to not know, go in, and then get this awful "starburst" type screen and pop up chests, if you will, very loud, both cats left for the nearest town, and then all this well, not sure really Russian? I don't know. Of course I be patie:(

+1

top expert
Report comment
(7y)

I did write more than whay was submitted, but the long and the short of what I said was its disappointment, not moaning. Lets have Brimstone in English, afterall it was released 2016. They got 50 shades darker up in a week, apparently, didn't watch, they could not better the first one. But like we say, that's just my opinion, so pretty please Brimstone in English :( sigh..... thankeee

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@mollie Not wrong with a bit of Russian. <br> smiley

+1

top expert
Report comment
(7y)

Wow, and it was just a wild guess!! I have seen the film is on early release in March 2017, so that maybe why we are waiting, like Snowden and Athropoid and Isolation. From what I have read doubt I will get through Brimstone, as apparently its very bloodthirsty, for the sake of bloodthirsty even involving children - so, after all that, probably will not be able to watch unless the sound is on mute. I'm a bit of a lightweight!! Mollie :)

+1

Report comment
(7y)

so question why even post it if it is not in English???? What is the f**kinbg point??? And yeah where in the f**k is brimstone, what are you scared to post it, it is from 2016, I would just as soon watch in theater than wait for an English version, you are great at posting sh*tty ass horror movies or movies LMN Lifetime movies wtf!!!! If you are going to be such a pu**y about posting English version movies, than stop boring us and quit posting!!! <br>

Moderator notice from Dr.Evil (7y)

master
Report comment
(7y)

Anyone can link hunt. It isn't any one persons job. We should all work together. If you cannot find (or choose to never look) a better link than what is there then your complaints have no validity.

+1

admin
Report comment
(7y)

I still see a lot of comments about non-English links. <br> Please read FAQ dosmovies.com/faq/not_in_english.... <br> <br> We technically can't detect the language of links. Our bots are reading html titles only. So I don't know how to help here. If you have any ideas please share. Thanks.

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,376 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series