This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,649 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

Linkers stop posting junk (1457 views, 11 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Just banned for 2 days 2 linkers that posted useless junk for The Circle movie. smiley

Message to all linkers: Please, stop posting crap. We don't need Russian, Chinese links. We don't need any sh*t links that you're posting to earn views and money.

Peace! smiley

+14

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

+4

master
Report comment
(6y)

Gotcha! WE will prevail over junk links! lol

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

junk links sucksssss smiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Raising-freedom I have seen too many of those... argh! They DO suck

+1

master
Report comment
(6y)

smiley smiley

Report comment
(6y)

Nothing worse than expecting to be able to watch a movie and turns out someone posted spam ugh. Get it Dr.Evil! <br>

God
Report comment
(6y)

\\ 2. All foreign movies must have English Subtitles or be Dubbed in English. // <br> <br> Just added a link for a foreign film that has no subs (before reading the above). <br> Does this still matter and what if i come across another foreign film and link with no subs. <br> When adding the link to the film below, it came up link already there, even though it wasn't, so i just altered the code and added it. <br> <br> Bachna Ae Haseeno <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Bachna_Ae_Hase.... <br> <br> Please tell me what i should do are not in the future. smiley smiley

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 Its a pain in the butt. Allot of movies don't have English Sub or Dub added into the source.. <br> There's choke sites that offer a quick dl of the language one desires.. I feel this inhibits the sites database a crapload..

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams Can we (twomovies) do something ?

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Ad links in the foreign section to subtitle sites? It would be easier than not allowing anything without subtitles or dubbed. imo. There's at least two very reputable sites that are trustworthy linkable.

God

i never submit sub <br> May be you an add it to rule: No Sub

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,649 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series