This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,384 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

should we ban racism (657 views, 8 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(2y)

I hate censorship, but the constant racism gets annoying, if politics are banned why not racism, it may get clicks for arguments but online users seem low.

+8

guru
Report comment
(2y)

Yes. It should be banned also on anysubj. It actually should be banned from peoples entire lives, giving and receiving, but that is a bit out of our power. I thought it was against the rules anyway?

+9

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@Xanthe199 Racism IS and has always been banned on Anysubj. It is classified in the most severe category of prohibited conduct along with sexism, hate speech, violence (including incitement to violence), unlawful and hateful conduct and carries a 4 to 7 day suspension. And if you have a look at the enforcement threads you will see that racism has consistently been penalized from the very beginning.

+3

senior master
Report comment
(2y)

YESSS!!!! I agree I cant tell you how many times I've had to deal with that sh*t on here. I call it out every time I see it and all ways get called the big N-WORD. But there's a lot of people on this site and some of them like to use it as a platform to say thigs they wouldn't dare say in the real world I call them internet cowards. You should go next door on anysubj they're deep over there. Thanks for this post btw.

+10

admin
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

I don't see much comment/posts reports. But when I see - I delete, you just don't see it and think we do nothing.

So just use "report comment" stuff

Racism is a common American (mostly) problem, that's why you see it everywhere even on movie sites.

+9

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

@Dr.Evil Racism is an American problem. (mostly) ? What a fallacy. anysubject.com was opened by you for all the right wing extremists. 2 years and nothing here is on a search engine. That is what hurts this channel the most. You lost the best.. programmer.

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@ginger666 what? sorry but it's only your opinion
any subj = any subject - it was created to discuss any topic

but yeah haters gonna hate

+1

senior master
Report comment
(2y)

Let the racist reveal their true selves.
The solution to hate speech is more free speech.
Idiots are easier to discern when allowed to speak freely.

+2

admin
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

Listen I'm not going to be good for everyone. So basically if you don't like the site - why are you still here? Just log out and don't waste my time!

Haters gonna hate. Topic is closed.

+6

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,384 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series