This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,615 reviews
122,366 films • 18,472 TV series

My opinions offend people (because I have opinions) (855 views, 1 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I don't hate anyone. Sometimes I disagree with things but don't say it's wrong

I don't think anything is wrong. I love "Culture" and I want everyone to live how they do.

Somehow my opinions based upon cultural reference offend people? "You cant talk about that" Why not? Thought is what makes us human! It is why we are what we are

Lol. Chat stopped cuz I was talking about homosexuality. I kissed a dude once; he was a creeper buying under-aged people drinks. He was recruiting. I escaped that situation by getting a ride home (drunkenly driving their car; GETTING PULLED OVER! I am white. I didnt get a ticket. "I didnt want her to drive and I only had 2 beers."

Idk. The last couple months I've become all Alt-Right. I was politically agnostic; it's all the same and whatever. I think everyone should talk about everything! I believe in thought. I believe in love and life!

I hate getting hit on by dudes. We're all horny; no means no. I'd never physically assault a guy cuz he hit on me; I know of ppl who have. Nah; I just see homosexuality as perversion. If I was a girl I'd be a lesbian, I am perverted too... plus girls are so sexy!
Read more

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

its sounds as though its a good seeing to your needing smiley every holes a goal as they say smiley
thrs always that one (male or female what ever floats your boat) that at the end of the nite can sort you out smiley

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,615 reviews • 122,366 films • 18,472 TV series