This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,695 reviews
122,385 films • 18,475 TV series

THEREDHOOD CALLED ME A RAPIST AND I HAVE SEX WITH CHILDREN ,WHAT SHOULD BE DONE ABOUT IT? (3453 views, 106 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

What do you think should happen to THEREDHOOD for attacking me ? he says I have sex with children in chat and I'm a rapist.

Hide 36 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@gregsohappy I like you and hood both. I don't think what he says about you to others is right. I actually told him to stop, not to do anything to get banned. Apparently he did not listen to my advice. I don't judge others by what someone else says, I judge for myself. You seem, to me on chat from what I know of you to be a kind person and I hope that is the truth. I like hood, even if he is a bit different but what he's done isn't right. It's up to Dr. Evil imo.

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks Thank you so very much ,You are a very nice person yourself

Report comment
(6y)

@gregsohappy Try to be, to everyone smileysmiley

+2

@rickgrimesrocks Truth is, <br> <br> There's very few people I like, I find people to be vile and self centered and due to my vegan lifestyle I don't see anyone who supports such sick industries as kind or nice. <br> <br> I know people will say I should respect how others choose to live but asking a vegan to respect a meat eaters way of life is like a pedophile, rapist, racist or someone who abuses women asking you to respect their way of life. <br> <br> Because non vegans are just as evil and I won't ever respect them or their sick ways.

Report comment
(6y)

@PrinzessinHarlequin Good for you. Thanks for sharing. To each their own. Whatever floats your boat.

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks Sarcasm ppl, that's what I was going for anyway. I just don't take the bait when it comes to this sh*t. But enjoy watching others do so, entertaining smiley

+7

Report comment
(6y)

@PrinzessinHarlequin I feel you sister. We are from another planet I think, one with greater thought process. We are all animals. Cheers love.

Report comment
(6y)

@speciesamused I'm with you on that too. We are all Earthlings.

Report comment
(6y)

@PrinzessinHarlequin <br> <br> <br> Comparing meat eaters to paedophiles, rapists, racists or spouse abusers (btw you narrow minded nipple, it's not only women who are abused) marks you out as the lunatic-militant-vegan nutcase I took you for the last time you used a completely irrelevant post to spout your nonsensical bile. <br> <br> <br>

+24

Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 uv stole ma wooden spoon lol

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 The meat in one patty is made up of about 4OO different cows so you're getting more than just two.

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@PrinzessinHarlequin I have a question for you. In the most respectful way possible. What will vegan's do when all meat becomes like this? <br> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultured_m... <br> Would they eat meat that has never been a part of a single connected organism? I think eventually it will be much easier to produce meat in a laboratory environment like this than it is to grow and kill animals.

Report comment
(6y)

@PaddyWhack Hi Paddywhack, <br> <br> I totally have wondered the same thing! I personally would not eat it because I do not like the flavour of meat, but I have wondered what others would choose to do. I wonder if meat eaters would like cultured meat. It is pretty interesting!

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@nonamemanon I would like to try it. They say it tastes like other meat, but I don't think it has any fat in it. I also want to try the seaweed that tastes like bacon. They have that on Amazon.

Report comment
(6y)

@PaddyWhack Oh I read about the seaweed! Man, science is so rad! <br> <br> I would think meat eaters would love to try it because of the health benefits. <br> <br> If you ever try, please let me know what it tastes like! I would love to be able to suggest it to people I know that like meat!

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@PrinzessinHarlequin Most people are completely unaware of how they have become conditioned to reject anything progressive or alternative such as Vegetarianism or Veganism. It's far easier for people to just take a piss out of it rather than understanding the whole point of it. I'm at a 1O when dog or cat people proclaim their love for their pet, then turn around and scarf on burgers and ribs or some such sh*t. Total hypocrisy. I try to help people see that.

Report comment
(6y)

@lamusette Try killing a pig or a cow by yourself then make a burger.

+4

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil I would never because I don't eat meat. That's a good point though. Try killing something yourself to make that burger and see if it's even worth it. It's much easier when it's done for you, but that doesn't necessarily make it right.

Report comment
(6y)

@lamusette yes that's what I was talking about

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil You're way to soft E

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@PoisoN6 You'd be gone if he wasn't. Why your not is beyond me. Of everyone I have come into contact here, you should be banned from the site.. & Just don't even f**king bother, because your not gona get a response outa me, no matter how bad you hound me like you do..

+4

@Melted~Dreams She is an A-hole, best to ignore

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams I'm not going to get into this on 9/11

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Totally agree with you! <br> <br> Kids should be taught these skills just so that they are aware and not so disconnected from where things come from. Although this has significantly changed over the last decade with more kids involved with farm to table etc. <br> <br> I grew up in suburbia where I was totally disconnected from rural living. Totally oblivious to where everything came from. It was an eye opener for me when I learned about it. I wish my parents had considered sending me to learn basic survival skills and all that when I was a kid. I mean, yeah great, I learned all about cultural stuff, the arts, travelling, etc., but I missed out on a whole other experience of real living, missed out on growing up experiencing off the grid living, appropriate technology, growing my own food etc. Kids need to learn the very basics. Hunting is one of the things that might help kids grow up appreciating where there food comes from and it may help them connect more with nature. ...
Read more

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@PrinzessinHarlequin People like you live in cities,they don't know nothing about nature,how really dangerous It Is and animals can be overprotective and kill human. I'd love to see you getting eaten by wolves,any vegan should Understand that we used to eat meat and we will eat. It's same trashy situation as transgeders, you people want to be different and feel special,let me tell you,you are not special,just because you eat grass and I eat meat. Don't get me wrong,I'm loving animals,I wouldn't hurt a butterfly,but I realize that most vegans talk pretty stupid. Hope you meet TRUE nature and face It on yourself,less talking about saving animals on Internet.

+3

Report comment
(6y)

@PrinzessinHarlequin Do you imagine that a vegan is any less cruel or evil? Plants are living things, some would even say beings. Do plants not have a soul? If they do, then that would make you just as evil as any meat eaters in the world, and would also show that you live your life by, and judge others according to the double standard you have become so comfortable with. A person that kills plant life for food is no different than one that kills animal life for food. And on that note, what about animal life that kills other animals for food? A great many species other than humans do, so why are you not criticizing those animals for being evil? I personally don't particularly care what you choose to eat or not eat, however, you had better put on your big girl pants and start getting real about your judgments, because thus far you have been anything but realistic.

+7

Report comment
(6y)

@Shabda Plants are evil too,plants kill insects :D But average american soul wont realize It.

Report comment
(6y)

@Kriksis Someone had to say something to all of this nonsense. People enjoy feeling higher and mightier than others. Somehow they fail to realize the flaws in there reasoning...there is ALWAYS another side to a thing. I have no issue with pointing it out!

Report comment
(6y)

@PrinzessinHarlequin Hi Whisper, <br> <br> I admire your fervour, but not everyone is evil and we can't lump all non-vegans into one category. Some people are not aware of the alternative to not eating meat, dairy, etc. Some people do not even know what it is. <br> <br> Also, do you feel the same way about non-vegans who choose ethically sourced products? <br> <br> What about farmers like Joel Salatin? What about vegans who eat non-organic? Or even those who eat organic food? Because even with organic methods, agrochemicals are allowed. <br>

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks wtf have missed ? since uv joined i miss everything haha

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself I didn do nufin smileysmiley

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@gregsohappy Greg you know you have many friends on here that do not believe any of that crap stay strong and ignore it fella

+4

Report comment
(6y)

@gregsohappy just dont listen kk

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@gregsohappy Crying again?Join Army

Report comment
(6y)

@gregsohappy you should report them for cyber bullying

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@gregsohappy most people that point fingers to blame and bully are guilty themselves, <br> <br> i don't like bullies <br> and think that they deserve whatever punishments and repercussions thy mag get <br> <br> accusers without proof should be banned

skilled
Report comment
(6y)

he should be given a award

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

this been going on about a year now <br>

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@gregsohappy it has, and i blocked him cause i was tiered of hearing it and he started sending me friend requests to send messages to me saying fked up sh*t too. <br> <br> but nothing will be done.

Report comment
(6y)

contact support and have him banned...

+3

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Ruthanne Banned? I got harassed for hella and they never got booted... banned... smiley smiley smiley smiley All that ever happened was the person blocked me. Just to unblock me and harass me more. Everyone knows what I'm talking about.. Because of this incident, the blocking features have been upgraded... Ban him.. smiley <br> Just block him and ignore him. all that can be done. FYI, this person did this to idk how many people. Allot. it was a game to them apparently..

+4

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams I think I know who you're talking about and she blocked me too, for no reason really. I think bc I said I didn't like Trump. Oh, well smiley

+4

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks Nope, he's talking about the hardcore Jakey. You've not seen him when he starts his pish because he's been trying so hard to be fakey nice because he wants to be admin here... <br> <br> I've more chance of being crowned Queen than that drunken reprobate has of being admin... Dr.Evil sees all...

+6

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Okay. Like this post if you want to ban him. Dislike if not. Just blocked him for a week.

+7

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil see what's going on? it's not just me being attacked but a lot of others

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@gregsohappy Yes I see now.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil am not defending him but i think he just likes taking the piss , ok maybe this time hes crossed line which has upset greg but the saying " sticks & stones " comes to my mind if it bothers or upsets people then why not just ignore him or block him , the guy just throughs bait out on chat if no one bites to it he goes away , but its not me hes upset so i can only give my view on this as someone thats seen and replied back to hood ,

+5

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil ι'vε sεεη тнιs gυү ιηsтιgαтε ρℓεηтү, ι נυsт υsυαℓℓү sтαү συт σғ ιт

guru

I think red is on my friend list, <br> <br> I've never had a problem but to be fair, I don't read my messages because I'm here to watch movies not to chat or make friends, the only friends I need I already have in the real world. <br> <br> I'm not ignoring to be rude, I'm just here to relax mostly and that's what movies help me to do.

guru
Report comment
(6y)

If he called you something nasty you have three choices ~ <br> A) Best option is to ignore him <br> B) Call him something nasty... not advised but it might work <br> C) Find out where he lives and create a small war... definitely not recommended and probably unlikely to happen unless you have a valid passport and a sh*tload of spare cash <br> <br> You've aired the issue, folks are now wondering about what his problem is, move on and forget it. <br> <br> @Whisper love your attitude ~ www.youtube.com/watch?v=frd6hXF6... <br> Actually we could do ourselves a favour and just go for the good bit www.youtube.com/watch?v=1diINTLy...

+5

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@gallanted but C sounds like the most fun smiley

+6

Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 I have three beautiful katana and I practice Iaito whenever the weather allows. Taiji prevented my doctors persuing the path of knee replacement that they had planned 6 years ago... within months of taking up Shibashi I was drug free. My teacher is part of the Yang tradition. <br>

+2

@Mykee83 Agreed! :) (About option C that is) <br>

+4

Report comment
(6y)

@gallanted You are hilarious.

+1

God
Report comment
(6y)

Stay out of the chat box smiley

+7

God
Report comment
(6y)

Just block if he's being rude or insulting.

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Vegans, children.... what are you talking about?

+5

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

Nothing, if it's not true

guru
Report comment
(6y)

Isn't this just getting feckin boring? Can you both grow up? <br>

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

so whats happened to redhood then ? is he barred or banned from site ? smiley

+7

Report comment
(6y)

𝓗𝓔'𝓢 𝓡𝓔𝓐𝓛𝓛𝓨 𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓕𝓔𝓘𝓣𝓘𝓝𝓖 𝓗𝓘𝓢 𝓡𝓘𝓖𝓗𝓣 𝓣𝓞 𝓑𝓔 𝓗𝓔𝓡𝓔 𝓘𝓕 𝓗𝓔'𝓢 𝓒𝓞𝓝𝓣𝓘𝓝𝓤𝓐𝓛𝓛 𝓨 𝓗𝓐𝓡𝓐𝓢𝓢𝓘𝓝𝓖 𝓟𝓟𝓛

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@ctc5204 𝓘𝓝 𝓕𝓐𝓒𝓣, 𝓑𝓔𝓘𝓝𝓖 𝓗𝓔𝓡𝓔 𝓘𝓢𝓝'𝓣 𝓐 𝓡𝓘𝓖𝓗𝓣 𝓑𝓤𝓣 𝓐 𝓟𝓡𝓘𝓥𝓘𝓛𝓔𝓖𝓔

+3

@ctc5204 Exactly I soo agree!

+1

@ctc5204 I always try to stay neutral, but when people resort to saying mean stuff it has to end... Plain and simple it's what you call "bullying".. <br>

+2

master
Report comment
(6y)

I rest my case. Greg has quit the site again because of this person. And the a***oles rule this site. AS USUAL. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

+2

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams Don't call me like that :(

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil No no. You misunderstand me boss. I wasn't calling you an a***ole, I was calling the Trolls and the like, a***oles. I know you don't like to ban people (it's very apparent), But a line has to be drawn, and when its crossed, repercussions have to be dealt out. or else, it becomes a free for all and sh*t like this just continues on and on. Remember me and PN6? A ban of her would've solved everything but no, you let her stay and attack me and everyone else... Same thing with this and Greg.. A LINE has to be drawn. There's rules , so why aren't they enforced? That's all everyone is saying/asking really.. I was by no means calling you ana***ole. Slight misunderstanding. smiley

+8

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Wondering what's going to happen with this? Have you made a decision?

+3

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams Greg has such soft soul and that being said he shouldn't be using internet!You have called me by many names and I wish I could of play with you at the time but the service called.You're nobody!

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

I've always been curious as to what was said on either side to kick this situation off. I have never had a problem with either party so I'm not sure what to say other than maybe just avoid the chat box. You can still converse with people that you get on with though private messaging.

+1

expert
Report comment
(6y)

I've been watching this thread to see what's being said and what would be the outcome. Here's my two cents on this specific issue with Greg and being abused and bullied on here. I've been on here over a year, think I joined around the same time as Greg after checking it out without signing up. I've unfortunately witnessed a lot of the abuse that Greg has suffered from Red in chat. The venom that was spewed at him was ridiculous and offensive. I'm not going to get into details from everything I've seen but the last rant accusing him of being a rapist, pedophile and having sex with his own daughter went way past crossing the line. It should have never been allowed to reach the point it did. Greg has once again bailed from here and it's not the first time, but hopefully will have to be the last. I don't know this guy, have never even had a conversation with him, but he seems like a nice, decent guy who just wants to not be bullied and abused anymore. ...
Read more

+4

skilled
Report comment
(6y)

@at all those saying just block him and it'll be over... <br> <br> let me first start yes you can block people and not see their chat or get private messages from them but they can still send you friend requests and they can still send messages with those friend requests.... <br> <br> now after seeing red doing this to greg i blocked red.. i hadn't said anything i just didn't want to see it anymore so blocked him.. he instantly started sending me friend requests saying the same things to/about me that he was saying about greg.. <br> <br> i reported this to @drevil got a "thanks for letting me know" and as far as i know nothing had been done about it. as it continue to this day.

+4

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@awol_lsd this is a movie/tv site its not a soap oprea its not a site thats here to sort out playground arguments ! <br> before u jump down my throat IAM NOT saying that what redhood said was acceptable but we are adults old enough to know that sticks and stones will brake ur bones but names will never hurt u ! just ingnore the person its not like hes going to hunt you down or that ! and as for DrEvil that guy does enough for the users and the site do you really think hes got nothing more to do than give users into trouble for what they can or cant say ?? we are all adults so stop moaning about it ignore anyone that u dont like or just do what this site is for and go watch something u dont have to go on chat or involve in any forum chat just watch a link then logout SIMPLE ,,!!

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself i'ld much much rather him "hunt me down" than to have to deal with such ignorance. and it wasn't even at me until i blocked him. i'ld still much rather he'ld "hunted me down" than to deal with seeing all that sh*t done/said against other people... <br> <br> "stick and stone... yadda yadda yadda..." is bull sh*t there need to be accountability i can't go smack him in his head so i blocked and then reported. then stayed silence till there was this huge thread...

+3

master
Report comment
(6y)

I haven't had problems with anyone mentioned here but here are my two cents. I basically come here and only watch movies because it is my choice. This is a very nice site, has tons of stuff that can't be found anywhere else. With that said, I do not believe the solution to bullying, harassing others is just ignore the person, not to go on chat or not to involve in any forum. I do what I want to do, my choice is not to engage in chat but if I want to or answer a forum post I should not be afraid of doing so because I will be harassed. The solution is not as SIMPLE as just ignoring and not doing something as previously stated by another member. This place as nice features that should be used by anyone who wants to without fear, problems or bullying. We might be all adults to register here but certainly some behave like children so the administrators should react very strongly to all these unfortunate cases.

+4

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@matesaca The Law dosmovies.com/tos/.... <br> <br> You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities...

+6

@Dr.Evil Totally agree, and rules have to be enforced.

+5

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil I did read them when I signed up on this site Dr. Evil... the rules are there somehow this kind of behavior happens, otherwise you would not have this thread here...

+3

Report comment
(6y)

@matesaca like a said its a movie/tv site ! <br> users are adults and we know better than to let or respond to some idiot that is getting the reaction they are looking for , it is as simple as ignoring them you dont have or need to reply , if it bothers you that much i have a box of tissues to dry your eyes

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself Listen, if you do not accept that other people present their opinions with respect, just ignore me. Your comment about a box of tissues is not necessary and rude. So what you can do know is to pick that box of tissues that I do not need and ..... dry your.... (fill the lines) And you were talking about adults behaving like children.... Give me a f.... break! Byeeee

@matesaca Totally agreed! Also what is it with the rudeness here? <br>

+4

Report comment
(6y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 You find this kind of people everywhere but spite of that, this is a nice site. Block them, don't let the rudeness get to you and just enjoy the movies :-)

+3

@matesaca Thank you well said Sweetie, I appreciate this site and don't understand people being unkind...

+4

Report comment
(6y)

@matesaca my point exactly !

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

<br>

master
Report comment
(6y)

Seems to me like your for the bullying and trolling @Chase. Theirs rules and they should be enforced. or else why have them? btw, That whole sticks and stones sh*t is childish, you talking about being an adult. f**k outa here with that ignorant bullsh*t. People commit suicide from online bullying and harassment. your ignorant views and bullsh*t words are nothing but adding to the problems. Some people are sensitive, some just say f**k off and go away. others troll back. others get pissed and leave, others kill themselves.. don't be so damn ignorant... the sh*t that was said by Red was bullsh*t and should be dealt with. Period. People have killed for less. Depression hurts. Dumbass. smiley

+2

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams and then here comes you ! ! ! <br> <br> pot kettle eh crayhead ! <br> <br> seems to me your doing the same thing to me !!! <br> now i could ,,,, <br> 1 - PUT IT OUT HERE ABOUT THE WAY YOU JUST SPOKE TO ME .. <br> 2 - INGNORE YOU AND CONTINUE TO ENJOY WATCHING MOVIE/TV SHOWS ON HERE <br> 3 - TELL YOU TO FCK RITE OFF AWAY BACK TO TRUMP TROLLING YOU LOUD MOUTH TO MUCH TO SAY ABOUT EVERYTHING AND WOULD GIVE ANADIN A SORE FCKN HEAD BAWBAG , ,! <br> <br> NO 3 how do you like them apples ehhhh ??

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself I agree with you,but you must understand that not everyone Is man enough to Ignore It :) Some of men have emotions like women and It's completely normal,because we are different. But yes,I agree,no one should cry about getting bullied over Internet. Either block the person or close laptop and breath some fresh air.

Report comment
(6y)

@Kriksis thanks thats my point i was trying to make ,i know everyone is diffrent but you can still use this site for what the sites for watching tv/movies without all this crap thats on this forum .

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams i will acknowledge that yes its true people do commit suicide from online bullying and its not ok if that is the case with redhood and maybe you should take a look back at ALL YOUR COMMENTS on the forum pages at people that havent or dont agree with you i think you find YOUR COMMENTS come under that catagory to!! <br> i look forward to your angry argumentive reply and try not to be insensitve and tell myself its ok crayhead is a senior guru he can say what he wants but no one else will !!

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself you just dam ignorant..... My comments on the forums get spicy after I get attacked... I go after trump because he deserves it. TRY TELL ME HE DOESN'T? if you say he doesn't your just blind. His presidential rating is the lowest EVER. EVER! for a very, very GOOD reason. He does good, yes.. But thats as rare as a purple flamingo. Proofs in the pudding as they say. But this isn't about Trump now is it? I spoke like I did as it's deserving to your bs your adding here. You've basically said that Greg should not be such a pu**y, and should be a man. <br> You've basically said anyone thats being bullied or trolled or feels like they are should stfu and man up. Your the issue here. not me. If you can't see that? then, I got nothing else for you guy. Did you not read what was said to him? Then you go post your bs. Oh, did I talk to you like an adult and say some adult words? I'm so sorry. ...
Read more

+4

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams no iam not saying greg should stop being a pu**y !! its negitive morons like you that think thats what am saying ! if you read my post i said its not acceptable and i dont agree with what he said and my point was as adults we know just to ignore idiots like him so you and you high opinion of yourself that seems to think that only you and your comments and your negitive remarks are right everyone else is wrong !! go take a break chillout and tell yourself NOT EVERYONE THINKS THE SAME !!

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams still talking about trump !! <br> like a said trump troller <br> <br> WHEN YOU SEE THE TRUMP MAN YOU JUST CANT GET ENOUGH <br> JUST CANT GET ENOUGH <br> JUST CANT GET ENOUGH <br> CAUSE YOU JUST CANT SEEM TO GET ENOUGH OF <br> <br> THE TRUMP MAN

admin
Report comment
(6y)

THEREDHOOD being banned for 7 days down-voted all forum posts he didn't like (including mine).

+3

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil perhaps remove the thread as it's been resolved now and only seems to be stirring more controversy?

+7

Report comment
(6y)

@awol_lsd yes remove all traces of what was going on ... I just got back and tbh im a bit pissed at all this banning talk... i think someone need to grow the f**k up and quit making their problems other peoples problems.... <br> <br> im just saying ... this shouldn't be dr evils concern ... hes has much better and more productive things to waste his time on then a schoolyard shouting match. <br> <br> banning people is a slippery slope and should only be used for the most serious offenses

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@captainhowdey while i do strongly agree with "it should be Dr.Evil's concerns" and it should be handled more privatly.. this has been going on for over a year. and has effected multiple people so i feel greg was in the right posting it and starting the public conversation to draw attention and try to get it to finally stop. <br> <br> i would also say this would be one of them "most serious offenses" but i suppose that is subject to point of view.. <br> <br> either way though yeah do feel the thread has went well beyond it's intended purpose and should be deleted ;)

+2

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

<br>

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@payno one scottish woman simply doesnt take piss from no one

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil only 7 days? that is like a grounding for a 10 yr old, even though tht is how old Red was acting. Personally I would have given a month due to what was said. <br> <br> and before anyone says to dry my crying eyes, I am all out of tissues.....lol <br>

+9

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@LucienCorvin Banned him yesterday for 7 days.

+3

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Let him reap the consequences of his actions. He chose them, no one forced him to do it. How can one complain about the results their own free willed choices brought to them?

+2

guru
Report comment
(6y)

cyber bullying/abuse is a crime guess u don't want to ban people but well done dr evil we all want keep website open ano its hard do prosecute under computer misuse etc but letting people disrespect like that baecause hard make a case. might be true but how hard would be if its not let trools and crazys destroy lifes. if it true u don't want know what I think. but allowing network to be abused to abuse people u need block peope or warning system <br> <br>

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Anonymous2020 or copyright not be only legal issue

+2

guru
Report comment
(6y)

I'm not going to read through this wall of text so I'm sorry if this has been asked before but. . . <br> Doesn't Greg live somewhere in hurricane IRMA's path? I hope he's ok. I haven't seen him on for awhile.

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@PaddyWhack Duhn Duhn Duhn! [cue ominous music]

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,695 reviews • 122,385 films • 18,475 TV series