This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,618 reviews
122,366 films • 18,472 TV series

anyone had a hip/hips replacement and care to share their story with people on twomovies? (833 views, 0 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

In January 2005,I went to my doctor because I started getting hip pain to the point I could not sleep .I asked him ,if he could give me a shot in the hip.He said,No you need to go to the hospital and get a MRI done on both hips .so I did ,and in a few days my doctor called me back .He wanted me to come in right away .When I got there,the doctor said,I have bad news to tell you ,I said what is it ?He said ,you have AVN of the Hips and you need to see a bone doctor to get your hips replaced ,So I went to another doctor and he said the same thing to me .I call a bone doctor and they said it will be in April 2015 when he can see you .When April came I went to see him and he also told me the same thing as my other two doctors told me.He said I needed surgery to fix this problem ,if not fixed then your going to be in a wheelchair for the rest of your life. so I told him to get it done.So he set my surgery for June 10 2015 .On June 10, 2015 I had my right hips replaced and I got sick with pneumonia after surgery plus my heart was racing fast ,so the doctor put me on a heart monter and I had to say there for 6 day in stead of 3 days.When I got out my legs was twice as big and I had to take blood thinners for 4 weeks .Then I had home Rehab for 6 weeks .then in a few weeks of that my swelling in my leg when down and I could walk better .To be continued !!!!

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,618 reviews • 122,366 films • 18,472 TV series