This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,826 reviews
122,444 films • 18,486 TV series

Worldwide Horror (1557 views, 62 replies)

This topic has been closed.

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Hi guys!

So I know a lot of the peeps here are into their foreign horror movies, and I'm pretty lucky in the sense that I have a fairly big collection - not just of the indie stuff that I've been adding recently - but of the foreign movies too. A lot of them are hard to find online or are not readily available, especially not with English subtitles anyway, so I thought I'd make this thread that people are able to follow.

I'll try and add as many foreign horror movies that aren't on the site as possible, and each time I'll add a little comment / link here so you guys know which one has been added.

Oh and if anyone has something specific they want me to add, feel free to drop me a message and I'll see what I can do.

I'm starting with a little known Argentinian flick today (trying to go in alphabetical order country wise) www.imdb.com/title/tt3494584/

The link to the movie is here: dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Still_Life_201....

+8

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ As a huge fan of all Horrors, I thank you for this as well as all the movies you have been adding. I download them ALL and have watched lots already. I appreciate this sooooo much and look forward to the foreign horrors as those are my ultimate faves. xx

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A You're very welcome. I literally have so many that aren't available online it's crazy haha. I have to admit the foreign ones are very much my faves too :) xx

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ Oh now I really can't wait to see what you add since they aren't available online. I will be keeping my eyes on the comments and recently added movies for what you add ;) the pressure is on LOL

Thanks in advance! :)

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ Aww..Horror Thxx so very much, :) for you to do this is so Awesome and it's so appreciated. I noticed several new ones added, I just put them in my horror section. Cheers Mate!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@manditoe You're very welcome - hope you enjoy them :)

Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ This is slightly off topic but still horror film related ;) this film is missing the title dosmovies.com/watch_movie/_2017....

is there anyway you can fix it?

"Finders Keepers"

Thanks in advance ;)

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Yeah I noticed that when I added it, but I'm not actually sure how to do it. I will probably have to message Dr Evil on that one as it may have to be done manually.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ I still am not sure the difference on two-movies between Mods/Admins so I never know who I should message about whatever issues ;) Thank you for your reply here and also for all the amazing films/series you been adding. :)

Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ I am missing your horror links. Hope all is well. xx

God
Report comment
(5y)

Cool. Thanks a million!

I'd be one of those people you mention in that paragraph.

For me, good horror is good horror, it doesn't matter where it's from when it's done right, it's worth watching.

:)

+4

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Movie number 2: AUSTRIA. www.imdb.com/title/tt1188993/

Movie is here: dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Dead_in_3_Days....

A couple of things to add about this one. Many people rate this as better than the first movie,and I couldn't seem to find this anywhere. The first movie is here: dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Dead_in_3_Days.... There only seem to be English dubs of the first movie, but I managed to get the sequel in it's native language. I had to make the subtitles myself for the most part on this one too, so there may be a couple of errors. Also, the DVD was split into two parts. I couldn't rejoin them as it would mess up the timing on the subtitles. Anyway, it's rare - enjoy it :)

+2

Hide 12 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ Downloaded it , thank you ;)

Will you be posting all of them here in the thread?

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Yeah I will do, just in case anyone misses anything - Also there may be a couple that don't make the first page if the movie is already listed but in foreign only or with no links.

Australia to come next (I know it may not really be foreign but it is to me - plus it'snot on site). Followed by Bahrain (Yes I have no idea how I found a Bahrain made horror movie haha :)

Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ Australia makes a lot of good films especially horrors so again, I look forward to them.... so Spain will be a while then huh LOL

Thank you in advance for all you do ;)

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A It will be haha. Although as I say, anything specific you're after feel free to ask :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ Although not my fav genre I think this is a blooming great idea and I'll be peeking in on the recommendations. Perhaps other genres could be represented in other threads? I suppose horror has the loyal fan base. Good luck with it

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I imagine it would be a good idea yes! It just depends if someone wants to actually do it :)

Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ I think there is more devotion by Horror fans to their genre. Keep up the good work - you'll make a lot of people very happy

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. Very true! :)

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A I wish I could dl, no room left..lol.. and its 8.00GB but I need a new cp and also a good small hard drive to put them in to give me room. I have many dl already and need to delete some. Cheers

Report comment
(5y)

@manditoe I remember how frustrating that use to be having run out of space lol the best way to go is external drive with at least 1 TB and they don't cost too much. If you PC ever crashes you will not loose your collection either. That or Cloud works well too. We can never have too much space lol although it can be a curse since I now just abuse the whole downloading LOL ;) I have quite the collection.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Ya I do too but I have quite a few large rpg games also and some of them are huge! :O

Report comment
(5y)

@manditoe Throw them in the air on a cloud.

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Going slightly off track with the next one - MOVIE 3: Germany www.imdb.com/title/tt7214470/

Movie is here: dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Heilsttten....

I didn't realise there were so many waiting on it - otherwise I would have uploaded it earlier. Anyhow, Enjoy :)

+3

Hide 13 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ Yaaa...Thxx so much, you are the Bomb! :) I've been waiting a long time for this also one other if I an find it in my horror 2 watch. It actually came on here at the same time.

Report comment
(5y)

@manditoe No problem :) And sure if you find it gimme a shout and I shall see what I can do :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

Report comment
(5y)

@manditoe Wow now that one looks like it's a complete no-go at the moment. My guess is that they have run out of budget and shelved the movie (They have removed the date and the rating option on IMDB, and still says 'post-production)

Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ oh crap... sounds really good!.. ok Thxx so much for trying! :)

Report comment
(5y)

@manditoe Sometimes I dig a little deeper haha - you may be in luck soon. It is playing at Screamfest festival in Los Angeles next week. They had put it on the backburner until they found a distibutor. They hope to have a wider release after that :)

screamfestla.com/2018/festival/f...

Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ Here's the concept trailer for it, anyhow!

Report comment
(5y)

@ Thanks RB, I have had a look at their Facebook page but I hadn't seen this trailer there :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ This company also has a 5 part web series out that was pretty damn good

youtu.be/_-lCBBMHpC8

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Catiekay4 I know lol, I posted the link to the episodes further on in the thread, RB asked for them earlier. I've subscribed to them for updates :)

Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ Here is another trailer I found on you-tube.
youtu.be/YAGWhPfiZdU

Report comment
(5y)

@Catiekay4 It looks pretty good doesn't it! I hope they manage to find a distributor after Screamfest...

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@manditoe Gosh I would so love to see this one. Swedish/Norwegian mythology horrors are the BEST! I reckon that's why I loved "The Ritual" so much. (Actually for anyone who liked The Ritual, the book is even better, a lot more detail and truly scary. I understand why they couldn't do it for the movie).

I hope this one (Draug) gets released eventually. They obviously did something with it.

guru
Report comment
(5y)

MOVIE 4: Australia www.imdb.com/title/tt1641633/

Movie is here: dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Slaughtered....

I don't know if it's any good, as I am yet to watch it, but to say it's only from 2010 - it is a tricky one to find. (yes I class Oz as foreign, I am in the UK after all).

+2

senior guru

Great idea, commenting just so I can follow this thread.

+2

guru

Report comment
(5y)

Thanks for all your doing Horror! Your the best!!!

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Catiekay4 Thank you, I appreciate it :)

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Next up: MOVIE 6: Greenland www.imdb.com/title/tt4528906/

Movie is here: dosmovies.com/watch_movie/When_the_Darkn....

A genuinely enjoyable little flick from Greenland, not known of course for their film industry. Much more watchable than half of the rubbish Hollywood churn out.Enjoy this rarity :)

+2

guru
Report comment
(5y)

MOVIE 7: The Squad (El Paramo) www.imdb.com/title/tt1547084/

Movie is here: dosmovies.com/watch_movie/The_Squad....

Well made Colombian horror, was surprised this one wasn't here already. :)

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Thanks again @Horror. This is great thread to check up on periodically. :)

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Would you be able to find this, by any chance?

It's a Drama/Horror/Sci Fi from Sweden (a series).

www.imdb.com/title/tt4393136/

"The Great Dying" (2010- ) It's by the same people as the unreleased film "Draug"

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Yep, It only ran for 5 episodes according to the creator (none were listed on IMDB, which makes me think they weren't officially shown on TV, more likely a web series)

Either way, the production company uploaded all 5 episodes on their Youtube channel, and they can be found here: www.youtube.com/user/GREATDYING/...

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ Very cool indeed. Thank you! :)

guru
Report comment
(5y)

MOVIE 8: Cambodia / Mongolia : www.imdb.com/title/tt8259108/

Movie is here: dosmovies.com/watch_movie/The_Demon_2016....

You don't get much more obscure than this one. I am yet to watch it, and I know nothing about it. Enjoy :)

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Bump this up because it's one of the best threads and I need to play catch up on all the films you been posting @Horror⚰️ - again thank you soooooo much for all the links :)

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A I know you've been wanting a Spanish one,and I have a Spanish horror which isn't online anywhere, so I am gonna jump straight to that one next, just for you :)

And thanks for the kind words as always :)

Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ awww you're amazing for that - a truly kind soul you are :) thank you - gracias and many blessings1 I can't wait to see which Spanish film it will be but I know it's gonna be a "treat" ;)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Added ;)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ Thank you ;)

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Back with another one: MOVIE 9: Spain : www.imdb.com/title/tt2144007/

Movie is here: dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Afterparty....

Always harder to find something fairly mainstream which is not readily available online. Just a little word of note, the subtitles are not brilliant, but I have watched it and it's definitely easy enough to follow.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ I did already see this but watched it again and thank you. I hope all the negative reviews do not discourage you from posting future "low-budget" horror films on here. I appreciate them very much as well as others do and look forward to more from you. I have literally downloaded all of the ones I don't have, that you have added here. I also share them with friends and family who also enjoy them. We (my husband and I) are big movie night fans who get together just to watch these films with others. Much gratitude and many thanks to you for feeding our hunger for horrors ;) especially with the Halloween season upon us! Blessed be. :) *BUMP*

senior guru

Ok so here are a few horror movies from my neck of the woods New Zealand! Now most of them do have comedy mixed in there with them, because we'll, we just aren't that serious! What is funny to me, might not be funny to you guy's though, as kiwis do have our own unique humor!

My all time favorite is this movie, it's filmed in my home town Wellington and also good friends with one of the guys that plays a warewolf Cohen Holloway.
dosmovies.com/watch_movie/What_We_Do_in_....

dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Housebound_201....

dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Deathgasm....

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@⋆☆Danielle☆⋆ NZ has some really excellent horror. I've seen both of those they are really well done.

I also liked

dosmovies.com/watch_movie/What_We_Do_in_....

and

dosmovies.com/watch_movie/The_Dead_Room....

to name just a few more! :)

senior guru

Thank you Raven smiley

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@⋆☆Danielle☆⋆ No worries. I reckon you'd know a lot more about than I do! :)

Report comment
(5y)

@⋆☆Danielle☆⋆ Thanks for adding some New Zealand horror to the thread. I will be back online properly in 7 days. See you all soon!

+1

@Horror⚰️ All good! We appreciate your endless fantastic links! Your a legend.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,826 reviews • 122,444 films • 18,486 TV series