This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,902 reviews
122,481 films • 18,490 TV series

The Perfect Horror Movie (3911 views, 11 replies)

This topic has been closed.

expert
Report comment
(12y)

I am a big Horror fan but i sometimes feel that most Horror movies seem to lack something???
My idea for a horror movie is......
During Medieval Times or before 1800 (because if it was a present year there obviously going to add some usless gangster are idiotic character.) Next the creature should be a Demon or Possessed something I don't know. Antagonist should atleast not fall in love are something, If i had a quarter for every time i've seen that in a horror..... Everything scary is at dark and in the mornings its even scarier!!!! More blood and gut!!!! and 1 funny scene for the kids. Also the monster kills everybody ESPECIALLY THE GIRLS IN EVERY HORROR WHO MAGICALLY SURVIVES!!!! Then before the credits the monster pops out of nowhere eating guts & bones of Its victims and the antagonist in the most brutal and grossly way. Then we go to the credits of some death metal are something. That movie will be a hit and get #1 movie in America (since every movie is apparently the #1 movie in america)

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(12y)

@That_One_Guy rich fantasy))

+1

expert
Report comment
(12y)

? ?????\_ ??_/????? ?

+1

Report comment
(12y)

thatd be a lame movie lol

+1

Report comment
(12y)

Evil Dead is a perfect horror movie

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

Maybe not perfect, but near-perfect for me was the original "Omen" movie. The acting was superb, (Gregory Peck!) the special effects and deaths suitably gruesome [SPOILER]
But the special touch, the thing that truly made the movie and brought the suspense to a fever pitch for me was the music. They had this incredible Latin chant going on in the background during several of the most suspenseful scenes, and I remember one memorable moment where it had started out with low, almost whispered, chanting, and was gradually increasing in volume to the point where I thought I could just...about...make out the words, and it seemed certain someone was going to die, and I wanted to know what they were saying, and I found myself leaning forward in my seat, straining toward the scene because I could just about understand the words, and yet, partly hanging back because I was ready for the certain, gruesome death that seemed imminent and then...they cut it off like it was severed by guillotine. Silence. And I was left literally hanging on the edge of my seat, trembling for an untold number of seconds and then it all came crashing back and the person was attacked and there was this incredible, almost palpable force that shoved me back in my seat and left me stunned and breathless.
Read more

+1

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

Jaws was near perfect. good acting. good suspense. music was iconic. humor.

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

The original "The Exorcist". Still hard to look at young Linda Blair possessed. That creep'ed me out as a young child. Those "Final Destination" films gives me a cold chill down my spine every time I watch those. smiley

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Always loved the premise of "Nightmare on Elm Street" - only the insomniacs have half a chance.

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Hereditary

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,902 reviews • 122,481 films • 18,490 TV series