This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,770 reviews
122,421 films • 18,482 TV series

The 101 Scariest Horror Movie Moments (2022) (436 views, 14 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Hey can we get the TV series "The 101 Scariest Horror Movie Moments of all time" its a shudder series.
Please and thanks!

www.imdb.com/title/tt21923908/

+3

Report comment
(1y)

I second that, would love to see it pop up on here.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

Yes, that would be great!

+2

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

I agree, so BUMP. smiley

I hope it's good.

Sometimes [series like this] are just kind of a run-through of what horror fanatics already know being read off by someone with a really annoying voice.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

I´ve heard the rumors someone has uploaded the first 7 episodes, hopefully someone will put them up here soon.

+2

top expert
Report comment
(1y)

Yes please!!

Report comment
(1y)

I posted the all seven episode links, but I guess someone took them down..Hmmm I wonder why?

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@<<--Xapi-->> You cannot post links in the open forum.

It will lead to the site being taken down.

Please only post them under the series or movie section they belong in. smiley

The site owner, Dr. Evil removed them to prevent the site experiencing problems.

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DontSpeak Oh ok. I had no idea. Thanks for the heads up...

That show has no section so I have no clue how to get them posted. I wonder if I can post them on my wall in my profile.

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@<<--Xapi-->> You can request the movie or show be added by using the drop down menu option ("request new movie").

The site is set up so that only members listed as "conteibutors" can open new pages for movies or shows that don't have a page already.

There is a list of contributors on the site on the right hand side of the page under "moderators". You could message one of them and ask for their help, as well.

As far as posting links [to hosts] on your own wall, again, this is easily searchable, and open to potentially causing disruption for the security of the site so it's not wise.

It's best for the sake of keeping the site up and running to follow the protocol which does so.

If you do find links for something a member has requested in the forum, and no page is available to add them to, you can message the member directly with the links until you can add them to the dedicated page.
Read more

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Ok, sounds good.. I've never posted any links on here ever. When I seen the request for links for this show I thought I could help someone out.

I also had no clue about disruption for security on this site and so on..

It's good to know. All useful info. Thanks.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@<<--Xapi-->> Thank you for your wonderful response, and for wanting to help! smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak And thank you for taking the initiative on this as well. smiley smiley smiley

+1

guru
Report comment
(1y)

dosmovies.com/tv/The_101_Scaries... Added. Ask me for the userload link in EP2. I can't add it because of a site problem. After erasing once a link it can't be added properly later. I am sure Doc is aware of this.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@valmv3 Thank you so much for doing that!

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,770 reviews • 122,421 films • 18,482 TV series