This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,710 reviews
122,389 films • 18,477 TV series

ASIAN HORROR MOVIE PART 2 (874 views, 6 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(5y)

Can someone also tell me the title of this asian horror movie. i believe this movie is japanese i think. they are 2 friends or sisters studying in a school and 1 dies but haunts the school but her friend doesn't see her but she can't seem to leave the school and got stuck there everyday watching the students go in and out and also her friend. i just can't seem to remember what happens next but that how the story goes i think. Thank you so much!

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Is it one of the Whispering Corridors movies? I think I know the one you mean but will have to have a quick search first :)

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Whispering Corridors 4- The Ghost Voice sounds similar?

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 You got it. It is only listed as Voice 2005 even though it is Whispering Corridors: Ghost Voice.

God
Report comment
(5y)

I think I have seen that one and I am unsure of the name as well. Is it The Silenced? smiley

God
Report comment
(5y)

Yes I think I found it: Voice 2005 <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Yeogo_gwaedam_.... <br> Below is IMDB's description <br> While training after hours in her high-school, the aspiring singer Park Young-Eon is mysteriously killed and her body vanishes. Her ghost is invisible and trapped in the school, but her best friend Kang Sun-min, who broadcasts at lunchtime in school, is able to hear her voice. After the suicide of their music teacher Sun-min, aided by her mate Cho-Ah, they discover another student, Hyo-Jung, died in the same elevator trunk some time ago. Meanwhile Young-Eon recalls details of her life, disclosing why she died. <br> <br> Please Let me know if that is the one you are talking about smiley <br>

Report comment
(5y)

OH MY GOSH! Yes this is it. I can't believe you found it. I have been searching for this way too long. I want to watch it again coz I can't seem to understand the story when I first watched it. It's kind of confusing. Since I was a kid back then and just wanted to watch horror movies. So THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH FOR GIVING ME THE TITLE.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,710 reviews • 122,389 films • 18,477 TV series