This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,742 reviews
122,406 films • 18,479 TV series

'Dune: Part 2' is going viral for a bizarre movie tie-in product (527 views, 41 replies)

master
Report comment
(1mo)
(edited)

www.euronews.com/culture/2024/01...

By David Mouriquand
Published on 30/01/2024 - 07:30
Share this article
Comments
Any publicity is good publicity... Even if it gives you nightmares. What happens when tie-in movie merchandising goes wrong?

Delayed due to last year’s Hollywood strikes, the long-awaited Dune: Part 2 is coming... And it’s going viral at the moment for all the NSFW reasons, as some tie-in merchandise has been unveiled.

Indeed, our retinas have been treated to an exclusive popcorn bucket celebrating Dennis Villeneuve’s eagerly anticipated sequel.

Fans will be able to eat popcorn out of an Arrakis sandworm. They’ll have to stick their hands inside the mouth, past its sharp teeth, to eventually get to their snack, before making a second trip via the dentures – hopefully unscathed.

Sounds wildly unpractical, but wait - there’s more...
Read more

+4

Report comment
(1mo)

Looks like a sex toy with teeth. I wonder if it comes with the same disclaimer as the Dyson hair dryer:

smiley smiley

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1mo)
+1

senior master
Report comment
(1mo)

"fun things to put your penis in"
www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/144...

+2

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(1mo)
+3

Report comment
(1mo)

@Buttless smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley PRICELESS smiley smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(1mo)

@JudgeDredd American Pie had some very funny bits.

+2

Report comment
(1mo)

@Buttless I remember. But nothing even close to the carrot peeler smiley

+2

Report comment
(1mo)

@JudgeDredd I just saw a banana washer... seems far better than the carrot peeler idea. Just sayin' smiley

+1

Report comment
(1mo)

senior guru
Report comment
(1mo)

+5

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(1mo)

@SimonM Pringles for the win smiley

+2

Report comment
(1mo)

@🌞Suisen🌞 If ya need a pringles can just so it FITS? Dang: 'ALL HAIL CHIEF BIG-DIK!'

Report comment
(1mo)

@SimonM The banana smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

"Do this while parents are away....Yeah no sh*t" smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

I am still wondering what happened to the stuffed childhood animal. It never returned from the twilight zone smiley smiley

+3

Report comment
(1mo)

@SimonM The banana might be good as a starter, with the advantage of having a banana-flavoured wiener for the main course.

+3

senior master
Report comment
(1mo)

I liked the Dune of the 80's a lot. Can't handle the new version. It doesn't work at all to me, it's like a bad copy before my eyes.

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1mo)

@Nasos Luckily for me, I dont remember the 1984 version. I remember watching it when I was a kid but aside from the glowing eyes and the giant worms, I cant say I remember anything else. Funny thing is that I have that movie in my collection but after this version, I dont really feel like watching it.

+5

master

I thought the responses were gonna be the wierdest fleshlights you can find lol guess i should count my blessings..!

+4

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(1mo)

@ᚘ𝕺ƸᚰĦҜïᑻ⭍🌘 Now that you mention it.... smiley

+4

Report comment
(1mo)

@ᚘ𝕺ƸᚰĦҜïᑻ⭍🌘 Not a Fleshlight , but does the same job. smiley

+4

Report comment
(1mo)

@SimonM Pssst pal! I don't really get it this apparatus. Could u whisper me in pm? I mean is this male mustache or something else and what is really made for ? hahahahhha

+1

Report comment
(1mo)

@Nasos You're joking right? Yes, it's a moustache. smiley

+2

Report comment
(1mo)

@SimonM hahahhahha, yes. Wishing you a great evening from my desktop! May i come closer? U busy?

+2

Report comment
(1mo)

@Nasos smiley Not too close! smiley

+2

Report comment
(1mo)
+2

senior guru
Report comment
(1mo)
(edited)

The Banana Cleaner - only for tiny Dicks..... Made in China - for the Chinese. smiley

+3

Hide 10 replies...
Report comment
(1mo)
(edited)

@CitizenD food grade washer for men... who never wash anything intelligently. Good news for sure. Okay fine, lets see this thing in action! SIMON C'MERE, DON'S GOT A JOB FOR YA, AND I HAVE A CAMERA... LETS DO THIS!
☝️👀

edit: Open to New Comers too smiley welcome newbies!

+2

Report comment
(1mo)

@(⌐■_■) Wait... do we needta order a 55gal drum of AstroGlide?

^asking for a friend, Simon may have a delicate corncob.

+2

Report comment
(1mo)

@(⌐■_■) I prefer this for my delicate corncob.

+1

Report comment
(1mo)

@SimonM They are on sale at Alibaba but the minimum order is 100.

+2

Report comment
(1mo)

@Buttless 100?! That's not fair! smiley

+2

Report comment
(1mo)

@SimonM We could buy 100 between us and rent out the other 98 in a coin-operated arcade. smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(1mo)

@Buttless We'll need a cleaner.. smiley

+1

Report comment
(1mo)
(edited)

@Buttless Rly enjoying ya'll ⦕bonding⦖ over ƪbondageĵ stuff ⨦ stacking 💰too.
𒒝Heckyeah! smiley
#rockingtheforum

+1

Report comment
(1mo)
(edited)

@(⌐■_■) Didn't you READ THE TEXT? smiley
That thing is way too small for Simon's erm... field marshal.

+3

Report comment
(1mo)

@CitizenD That's right. It's too small for both of us smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1mo)
(edited)

Watched it last night. Can't say I was thrilled at all. But I disliked what the director has done with Bladerunner also. Blunt, boring and not value for money at all, just a pompous setup. But, what is going on with the actors? I could send them a boy nephew of mine that could really steal the hearts of the female audience and perform better without any studies. Is Hollywood running off cast or they won't risk participating in such projects. The special effects are at least a full scale worse than these of De Laurentis production. And so are the war scenes. It rushed in the end like the other production, including the series but in a scale that they left half of the joy outside the cinema hall. Pffff, shame

master
Report comment
(1mo)

Dune... hijacked by Dix's? smiley
Everything in the forum gets hijacked: 🍆 eventually.

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(1mo)

@(⌐■_■) Ah yes, we were chatting about movies.
It never takes long to descend into disgustingness does it?

+2

Report comment
(1mo)

@Buttless Ewe-betcha... Tick🍆Tock. smiley

You mentioned: movies?👉🙃
smiley

+1

Report comment
(1mo)

@(⌐■_■) Your aubergine is too small, have one of mine.

+1

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,742 reviews • 122,406 films • 18,479 TV series