This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,657 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

Where is the best place to find all "TV Shows" that have aired and will air online? Not to watch just for a list. (1125 views, 16 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(2y)

What I mean is this a place like "IMDB" but mostly for "TV" shows so I can search by year someplace that might have trailers or descriptions for each show. Or even a way to rate your favorite shows. I would love that. I know Dosmovies allows you to search for TV shows based on year and genres and such but some shows don't have all there episodes. Or only have a few episodes from the show all together. I'm looking for a place that will show more details like how many episodes there are for the show and such. that way I know what I need to find if dosmovies dose not have them all. Just look for a way to help my "TV Shows" that I have watched grow a bit more. Sometimes I just look under the "Browse TV Shows" here on dosmovies and find things that are newer or older and start to watch them. But I would like to find some older TV shows I don't remember the names of plus try to keep up with the newer ones before they come out so I know what to keep a eye out for.

+2

senior guru

I agree. I don't actually ever watch TV - and I don't subscribe to Netflix or any of the similar sites (I don't need to, I have this site), but the downside of this is that I don't get to see adverts for any upcoming shows.
I often search on here for new series - but I'm sure I have missed out on older ones, and sometimes a TV watching friend will recommend something, which even though I hadn't seen it when searching turns out to be here.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@⭐️janerosity⭐️ I always use tv browser(classic) because you can search by flow date of what has just been added. I'm the same way. I do have Netflix, Hulu, etc but not cable or prime time tv so I never know what is new and upcoming by commercials. I found its the best way to catch new series from ALL over. 💋💋

senior master
Report comment
(2y)

I used often "New Shows" and selected according my taste . I used to use the follow function but i couldn't handle too many messages and for now i don't use them

+1

God
Report comment
(2y)

Go to menu and select tv shows then select browser (classic)
You can then look up tv shows by genre, by year or by flow date. Ours a useful tool on here that I use all the time.
💋💋

+1

Hide 8 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@Teeny💋 Sometimes I will see a "NEW" TV Show and it will show like the title a sometimes a description and the cover art. But no episodes and no release date except for "2021". Is there a way to track when there is actually a release date from dosmovies or do I need to check other sites for each TV show. Just wondering.

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@CosmoQueen88 Hit the follow button on page of the series and you will get a message in your inbox when episode is added. Add far as actual release date you can check imdb for it💋

Report comment
(2y)

@Teeny💋 Thanks Teeny: I have followed some shows and then stopped with others.I do like the way we can "Follow" shows. To bad there is not a section on the forums for talking about new movies and TV shows all in one place. Example if there are (5) new movies coming out in the same week ether "Streaming" or in "Theaters" or what ever it would be nice to have a list on a forum where people can talk about the movies they want to see. Same for TV shows that are coming out or episodes coming up. I would be great to start something like that. And then if someone is into something specific and would like to share TV shows list or Movie list or ideas that would be fun I think.

+1

Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

@CosmoQueen88 Have you suggested it in site suggestion forum? 💋

Report comment
(2y)

@Teeny💋 Not yet. I just had the idea about the forum as I was typing the message. I have had the idea for awhile but I just don't really do much with the forums as a whole since I don't write all that well sometimes and don't review movies to well or even keep up with the ratings of the movies I have seen. I do plan to make a few more posts today with some more questions and I do plan to write a few things in the "Suggestion Forum" just to get some of my ideas out there. Plus I hope others that read this message will find this comment helpful but I don't really use dosmovies for anything other then watching movies but I would like to start using it a bit better to organize my "Movies and TV shows" and I would also like to make some Movie and TV show watching friends on here. Like talk about the recent releases and current episodes of shows that we both follow and such. ...
Read more

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@CosmoQueen88 You can always send doc that suggestion as well💋💋

+1

@CosmoQueen88 There's a few people on here whose opinion I trust, if they rate something I'll try it, and if they say it's not worth watching then I don't. Teeny is one of those people :) Playlists are a great way to organise, I have my own 'watched list' which is private, then once in a while I go through that and put things in my public playlists, although not actually done that for ages now.

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@⭐️janerosity⭐️ I still need to tinker with my lists and add and remove some stuff. I am currently working on reading the "Vampire Hunter D Manga" on my laptop currently I should have it finished in about 20 minutes or so. There are not all that many left of it to read. I also plan to download and convert some other manga ebooks today also so while there converting and such I think I will take a look around on here in the playlist and get some of them sorted out a bit better.

top expert
Report comment
(2y)

For new shows I use Rotten Tomatoes. They have a page that shows all the new release dates for new and returning shows.

+1

top expert
Report comment
(2y)

I have heard of "Rotten Tomatoes" before but I have never used it I think I will give it a try. thank you Kas101965

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)
+1

skilled
Report comment
(2y)

I like to look at Meta Critic’s tv premiere calendar, to see when new series & films are coming out, as well as when new seasons of returning series are starting up. I just google “tv premieres meta critic” and it brings it right up.
Their list shows what dates new & returning series, plus new films..that are on tv channels, streaming services, or pay-per-view (films that are only being released in theaters are not on this list)..are premiering. It’s listed as a rundown, by the days of the month, of everything premiering. And for each premiering item on the list it tells the name, if it’s a series or a film, what genre it is, what tv channel/streaming channel/pay-per-view it’s on, and what time it’s going to be on (unless all it’s episodes comes out at once like a series on Netflix)…as well as providing a link to it’s trailer, once a trailer’s available. It usually lists premieres for the next 2-3 months ahead, with more being added as they’re announced. ...
Read more

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,657 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series