This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,793 reviews
122,426 films • 18,483 TV series

Where is the best place to find out about "Ebook" release dates? (747 views, 5 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(2y)

I like to read manga and how to books mostly I'm not into the real stuff much. I do like books based on some movies though. Where is the best place to find out about upcoming books being released by date or by subject. This might be a stupid question but something like IMDB but for books and ebooks.

God
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

I would check on Amazon especially if you use Kindle. Or app called good reads💋

top expert
Report comment
(2y)

I use amazon and I have heard of "Good Reads" just never used it yet. I think "good Reads" might be a good idea maybe I can review some stuff on there for ebooks not sure yet. Thank you for the tip.

guru
Report comment
(2y)

AAA great site for sci-fi and especially military sci-fi ebooks is at baen.com. You can sample all of the books, sometimes up to the first 15 chapters, before you decide to buy and their home page has a Free Library tab that leads to many books you can download in just about any format for free. Many hours of great entertainment in the free library. For how-To stuff have you tried instructables.com?

top expert
Report comment
(2y)

z-lib

senior master
Report comment
(2y)

For the I do like books based on some movies though part of your request, may I suggest The 2M BOoOK Club that you can find in the book section of this forum. If you can't find what you are looking for or need something specific, drop me a line and I'll have a look.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,793 reviews • 122,426 films • 18,483 TV series