This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,657 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

tv shows schedule  (2275 views, 24 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

would it be possible to have schedule for episodes that's on that week smiley
I know u can go on the IMDb page to find out but before I joined here the site I used had a tv schedule for that week with list of episodes on , for example --- Monday its would show what episodes were on that day ie lucifer season 3 episode 1 and any shows what episodes are on that day aswel . I think it would be easier to keep
track of and if u know what episode is on then that day u can see any episodes from another show u may not be awere of that u may want to watch smiley
what's ur thoughts @Dr.Evil is it possible for u to do it ? smiley smiley

+8

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Everything is possible, could you please show me examples? <br> <br> Users, please like/dislike the post above. I need to see your reaction.

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil that's a site I used to use that I took a screen shot of to show u an example of what I mean

Report comment
(6y)

yea, i feel you too. the episode should be out even before there are links posted to it. that way we know the episode has come out but still no links. you can even add push notifications so we know when new links for the series we follow are out. @dr.evil

+2

Report comment
(6y)

awesome idea... smiley smiley

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

<br> <br> <br> <br> @Dr.Evil

+3

master
Report comment
(6y)

I really like this idea as well. smiley

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks I watch a lot of tv shows and with series ending new series starting and new shows starting unless I remember to subscribe to new links I sometimes for get what episodes I can watch that day , so for me having a tv schedule like the site I used before joining here would be great , I sometimes go on that site just for that reason to see what episodes or new shows are on that day or week

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Another example I found: <br> www.tvguide.com/special/fall-prev... <br> <br> What do you think?

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil How long would it take to build something like that and would it be a single page for all to see, guessing that is what you are thinking about. :)

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil have u decided yet about making a schedule page for us tv series lovers ?

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

it's ok but the screen shot I gave is more simple . what if let's say for example a chat forum I take screen shots from the site that has that schedule and each week I just put up the screen shot that way we don't have to go to imbd site or you could use it to make a TVs schedule page urself ?

+1

master
Report comment
(6y)

Metacritic is what I use; <br> www.metacritic.com/browse/tv/rele... <br> Does EVERYTHING. from games to music to movie to tv.

admin
Report comment
(6y)

I need users' reaction. Personally I don't need this feature. It's cool but not necessary.

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil It may not be necessary but it would be a definite plus for users. Instead of having to look on other sites it would be right here at their fingertips. If you are looking to improve your tv section then this would surely be a bonus imo. <br> <br> It could possibly help ppl who put a lot of links up also. All the tv shows that are upcoming listed right here on the site so they know what needs uploaded that day or week, just a thought. This could help with the timeliness of new eps that I mentioned in another thread. <br> <br> Like I said it's certainly not necessary but very helpful, at least to me smiley

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks well said sister :) couldn't agree more

+3

God
Report comment
(6y)

It would be a good idea.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Yes! I need to know which new shows are airing every day/night of the week. It needs to be tied into my Favorite TV shows, thus generating a custom schedule for myself. I don't need to see a long huge list of every countries new episodes for every TV network/channel... but the schedule for just my favorite shows. I am new on this site, a refugee from another site that recently stopped working (Prime... ). I'd make you a screen print of the schedule I had on that site, but I had recently made my profile there private and even tho my profile is still there I can't see it anymore :-( Hundreds of favorited shows and my watchlists I am now having to painstakingly recreate here. Please be around for a long time!

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@BellaMattata I didn't use prime, so it's really hard (for me) to understand you. I need some screenshots and more detailed info.

master
Report comment
(5y)

looks like you got your work cut out for you...we all did that...:/

master
Report comment
(5y)

Favorites, Subscriptions and Follow functions are redundant...could be combined for simplicity's sake in one, "MY TV Schedule" <br> <br> Also, have a 'click to discard' the tv update notifications, so they don't keep popping up even as you are WATCHING said update. Clicking on the link could terminate that notice.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ThomasinaPaine Favorites = playlists <br> Subscriptions/Follow functions are for new links and new episodes notifications <br> <br> Please send me a PM with some example how you see this. This will help us with improving our service. :)

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil okedoke.

guru
Report comment
(5y)

I was on "that other site that recently went under", that had the TV schedule. I became a "refugee" here too, and fell in love with this site. I wouldn't trade the camaraderie and support here for anything, let alone a tv schedule. I spent years there till they went under. I found a new home here, and I'll spend years here. I'm really very okay without the tv schedule. It's a *lot* of work, and while it'd be nice, it's not that hard to keep a schedule of things you like to watch, and the days they're on, is it? <br> <br> Speaking *only* for myself, I didn't come here expecting it to be made over into another version of any other site. It's not up to this site to conform to me, but for me to conform to the site. There's a great deal here (like moderators and admins) that other sites just don't seem to have. The interaction is sublime, and I'm quite happy here, just the way it is, and however the owners/admins choose to make it. ...
Read more

+1

admin
Report comment
(5y)

Twomovies is different. Just spend some time here.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,657 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series