This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,794 reviews
122,426 films • 18,483 TV series

Can it be? No exclusive filters for TV shows (813 views, 4 replies)

This topic has been closed.

guru
Report comment
(5y)

The Movie side of this site has an amazing Genre selection system. Why doesn't it go over to TV shows? I'd like to discount anything that uses 'Reality-TV' as a genre. I personally have never found any Reality-TV of any interest at all. There are so many of them to ignore. It would be nice to have a filter to tick.
I mean. Really, has anyone seen anything remotely real on any show tagged "Reality-TV"? Should be tagged 'Brain dead, No worries'.

God
Report comment
(5y)

You mean you want these filters?
www.two-movies.name/browse_tv_sh...

guru
Report comment
(5y)

O.Oh that would be nice, just to get rid of "Reality_TV" from my enjoyment of the TV side of this site. I know it's popular with a lot. No idea why. But that's me. I find them irritatingly annoying. To be honest, I'd have every producer and any other person that takes part in a "Reality-TV" show sweep the streets for a year. But then there would be a lot of good people out of work? Have them polish curb stones with their own toothbrushies!
Ye I dislike the non genre that much.
Would it be so difficult for TV shows to have the same genre selection criteria as the movies?

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Egor17 Not that difficult, I thinks it's about a couple of days of coding)))

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil OOsh Ouch. I haven't coded anything since the floppy disc was the huge movable memory. But it would be nice.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,794 reviews • 122,426 films • 18,483 TV series