This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,645 reviews
122,376 films • 18,475 TV series

I think it would be awesome if you guys could give a "DVD" now or "Stream" now. To the newer movies. (346 views, 8 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(2y)

I have been waiting to watch the "Free Guy" Movie and I didn't want to watch it in "CAM" quality. So I was waiting to watch it in "Stream" or "DVD" and I looked all over the internet to see when it was going to be "Streaming" and then I was going to watch it on here. And then today I seen some people reviewing it. So then I looked and noticed it was all ready in "BluRay" so I just started to watch it.

I think a lot of people would like it if there was a little "Now in BluRay" or something like that added to the movie info section. So people know that a movie on there list is now in a better "Quality". I know that when someone follows the movies there is no update except for TV show new episodes. But if there was a way for people to find out easier or a way for watchers to mark as in "BluRay" or "DVD" so others can watch it as well I think that would be great.

Since I don't always read reviews or comments on movies its hard to always check the movies when I'm checking newer movies that have been added.

+1

God
Report comment
(2y)

It's a good idea. How come we don't get messages for movies anymore? 💋💋

+1

top expert
Report comment
(2y)

Or at least start a forum section where movies are in better quality. Like "ABC" is now in "BluRay Quality" that way anyone could post to it and update with the movie quality. Or maybe make a new "Box" I know there is a chat box, Post, and users online boxes. Maybe place a box that can show each days new movies that are in theaters that have "Streaming" and maybe update the movies with "BluRay" or "Streaming" list that way people can keep updated.

I know that with "TV Shows" there is a way to know when new episodes are listed. And I think they used to do the same with movies I'm not sure. But it would be nice to know when the better quality comes out. Even if a person was willing to help with it or a few site members. All we would have to do is this "Find all the new released movies that are out and check the "Quality" and then if its in "Cam" make a list of all them that are in "Cam" and place a date Cam:9/25 and then other will know its in Cam some people will watch it in cam some wont. And then once it is noticed that its in "BluRay" or "DVD" all someone would need to do is comment on the forum "ABC" is now "DVD" or "BluRay" 9/30 or what ever.
Read more

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,645 reviews • 122,376 films • 18,475 TV series