About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,800 reviews
122,428 films • 18,484 TV series

meet in person (443 views, 9 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

since I have been a member I have got to know and speak to people all over the world smiley some have and still are nice to speak to and some well let's just say not everyone gets along smiley but mostly I do get on with the people I know on here and I was talking to my friend the other nite about this site and she said would you (me) ever go meet the people you chat with and this gave me the idea for this thread smiley I don't know if I would actually have the balls to do it but saying that MyKee lives like 20mins away from me and I would meet up with him but that's prob because we live near each other , actually my friends like RB BonJoe and all my usual RIGHT/LEFT WINGERS smiley smiley yea I think it would be nice to put a face to chat names ,so what about anyone else would use do it ? aww Dr.Evil. you will have first visit obv hahaha

+4

God
Report comment
(4y)

I certainly would, yes. Definitely. smiley

+2

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@ you live across the water so your a MUST MEET UP lol

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@chaseyerself It would be a pleasure to do that! I love Scotland.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@ it's something to think about anyway and u never know we could be good friends in real life 😇😇

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@chaseyerself I am a what you see here is what you get in real life kinda person. I'm nuts! smiley

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@ am exactly the same on here as I am in person , I don't see the point in trying or being someone ur not just because ur behind a keyboard but that's just my opinion 🤗🤗

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@ and I don't think ur nuts at all I think ur one of the nicest non judge mental says how you see it persons I know on here , u remind me a bit like myself haha

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

I'd be happy for you to come and visit any time! I have three bedrooms, and am only using one. Stay as long as you like. You might like America. I tend to laugh a lot about things. That annoys some people! I would come there to see you, but I'm not healthy enough for the trip. I should have done it long ago. smiley

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

I've done a few net-meets over the years and everybody tells me that I'm as awesome irl as I am online.

Might be up in Ayr in the summer, I'll look you up. I've already offered MyKee 50% off my usual rates, lol.

+3

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,800 reviews • 122,428 films • 18,484 TV series