This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,657 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

profile wall privacy (1012 views, 15 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

on your profile page if your a guest or a member your wall posts does say " wall posts are not allowed due to users privacy settings " this is a great setting but i think it would be better privacy setting if all your wall post were hidden from anyone thats on your page thats not on your friends list , the reason for me suggesting this is the whole point of using that privacy setting is that you have chosen your wall to be private and only friends can use and see it so basically you only want whos on your friends list not just to post on it but only them to see it smiley <br> privacy means private so if you cant post on a wall due to users privacy settings then you shouldnt be able to see whats on your wall due to privacy also smiley <br> <br> DR.EVIL EDIT: NOW IN YOUR SETTINGS.

+15

Hide 3 replies...

@chaseyerself There are several features allowing 'Friends' only, but i assume you're wanting to HIDE your wall to all Non-Friends not just Prevent Wall Posts?

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@qwaszxcvbnm7, qwasy yes thats wat i mean , if your not a member and use the site as a guest if i have the option to of making my wall private and only friends can post on my wall it would make sence to have the option to keep it private from everyone except obv your friends

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself Added this as requested.

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Yes please vote for the first post if you support this idea.

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil have you got an update about the wall privacy yet?

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself I think your idea is great and it will be implemented soon.

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil thanks 😉

God
Report comment
(6y)

Sound like a good idea for those that use those settings a lot. smiley

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 please vote pv 👍

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself lol Already did and you got 4 more. :)

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 aw thank you 👍 and yea i seen that 🤗

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

then we would miss out on the funny pics <br>

+1

Hide 2 replies...

@frhjve🦈 I agree :)

Report comment
(6y)

@frhjve🦈 Spot the difference 🐌 @_ smiley

+1

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

Although I'm not the least bothered either way, in the sense that I don't care who sees what's posted on my wall or what I post on other people's (I'm fully aware it's public), I have voted FOR because I agree that it would be nice to have this as an option. If for example I wanted to take a break I might want to lock my profile down for a while, making it inaccessible to others to read, comment, like etc, until my return - kind of like self Moderating.

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,657 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series