This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,822 reviews
122,439 films • 18,486 TV series

Website in profile. (762 views, 16 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(6y)

Is it possible when you add a website to your profile it can show up embedded? smiley

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Why do you need this? :)

Hide 10 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Was wanting to add my YouTube account. :)

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil If you make it embedded, i'm sure more people well add there fav sites, the only prob i can see is people adding Adult sites, you could just make it for Youtube/Facebook etc accounts. :)

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Still don't understand what you want lol

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Where it says add website in profile, i want it to show up embedded, so i (and others) do not have to copy/past. <br> Just posted a url on my profile dosmovies.com/user/PureVodka/profile//.... it looks a mess.

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 You can use your wall for YouTube videos...

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 wouldn't that have much the same results as embedding youtube vids on chat did? After a few videos (or in this case sites) me and cray broke twomovies smiley

Report comment
(5y)

@Mykee83 lol i,ve messed chat box up once or twice.

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 We broke the whole site, it just died and hung there until cray deleted the 30-odd videos we'd spammed <br>

Report comment
(5y)

@Mykee83 It will overload your cpu. :)

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil What about, as opposed to embedding, a preview? Not an interactive one but a still-shot, it may go some way towards showing some of the less web savvy whether it's a legit site... admin could screen the preview to be certain it's a match for the site shown... just a thought

admin
Report comment
(5y)

Ace was asking about sticky wall post. That's a nice idea.

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Sticky* like clicking on a avatar to open up another page?

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Pinned. Always on top.

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil You have an example. :)

God
Report comment
(5y)

I have noticed a lot of people have added a website to their profile, so i would think these members would like to have it emembed. <br> <br> Please thumb this post up if that's what you would like. <br> Dear ...Haters... this post is for the benefit of members, so please have a day of. smiley <br> <br> Admin: If doing this would put a strain on the site, please say, then i will not ask again, thanks. smiley

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,822 reviews • 122,439 films • 18,486 TV series