This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,657 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

Why is searching for a tv show a 2-step process now? (1168 views, 4 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master
Report comment
(5y)

If you search for a yv show, it first takes you to a pic of the show with no access to links, THEN you have to click on the pic or show name to get to the actual links. Why the extra click/waste of time?

+1

admin
Report comment
(5y)

I don't understand

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Don't stress yourself. Gemini understood. >}

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Do you mean when you search in the box at the top? and you see what your looking in the search, click on it and get taken to a picture before you can click again to get to the show? might be because the setting in the search box is on ALL now perhaps? try and choose Movie/tv and then try a type search, should take you straight to the show, unless i have not understood either:) <br>

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

For a long time the drop down simply wouldn't work for some reason...I would try to click/select and it wouldn't do anything, so I started ignoring the selections...lol. I thought it USED to take me directly to the link list/series page anyway, but perhaps not. [My brain is too full and I've been exploring other sites...lol] <br> <br> But what you said makes sense and when I follow your method it works again the way it should. Thanks Gem! <br> drop down works now...go figure. Must've been a USER glitch or something..lol DUNNO. Don't really care...heh. <br> I've never actually USED the search function for "Forum, Playlist", etc because I guess I expected a search on TWO MOVIES to be for the actual TV/Movies instead of the other sub-choices (as they are in a sub banner across the page) and didn't actually register the multi-use. Duh. <br> Thanks again!

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,657 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series