This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,704 reviews
122,388 films • 18,477 TV series

does anybody know what mitral regurgitation of the heart is ,Please share your info  (1139 views, 12 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

I found out some of my ECHO test it showed I have mitral regurgitation .I don't know what that is .does anyone have it and is there anything to worry about? I also wearing a Holter monitor now .I have to wear it for 48 hours .

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@gregsohappy Mitral regurgitation is leakage of blood backward through the mitral valve each time the left ventricle contracts. Watch an animation of mitral valve regurgitation. A leaking mitral valve allows blood to flow in two directions during the contraction

admin
Report comment
(6y)

[SPOILER]

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil [SPOILER]

God
Report comment
(6y)

You told me about a new illness you have and you do not know what it is smiley come on greg, did you not ask? smiley

+4

master
Report comment
(6y)

Google.

+2

guru
Report comment
(6y)

Out of an entire world full of better options (webMD, Heart disease charities, your actual doctor...) you decide to ask a forum on a movie site? Are you an idiot? <br> <br> Edit: Ten seconds, it took me just 10 seconds to find an NHS page for it. <br>

+5

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 Did you know that Twomovies is the best drug store on the net? Ask mini me, he will confirm.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil mini me, gimme some of yer stash :D

Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 don't be so nasty..

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

A backflow of blood caused by failure of the heart's mitral valve to close tightly. hope it helps some.. <br>

guru
Report comment
(6y)

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,704 reviews • 122,388 films • 18,477 TV series