This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,394 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

12 Minute Background on "House of the Dragon" (241 views, 11 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

This 12 minute video is a pretty good summation of what "House of the Dragon" is about, without having to read "Fire & Blood" (George R.R. Martin's biased history review of the Targaryens between Aegon's conquest and the reign of Robert Baratheon) which this show is based on.

+3

master
Report comment
(1y)

Now I gotta carve out twelve minutes I’ll never get back either? Wait a daggum minute!! 😵‍💫
Okay eleven minutes I gotta carve… 💩
Eau Noe…

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) Not everyone can devote a lot of time to reading George R.R. Martin. 12 minutes is easy. Dragons and this series is easily worth it.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Okay fine... dragons it is then! ☝️👀

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) It's always dragons! If you haven't watched "House of the Dragon" you might want to. smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak I did, I rly did. I tried, I swear I was brave! But 4min in and my giveashyt’ometer took a terrible nosedive. *Much like their cute dragons. Butt, once again I realize it’s the humans story I detest. (Sigh).

Dragons rock hardcore though. smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) You'd like the Targaryens, but I understand what you mean.

If I didn't like the books so well, I'd agree, but I love the books. They make life here better for me. smiley

+1

master
Report comment
(1y)

Hey thanks, that is really helpful! Never read the books but loved the series, the video gives a good glimpse of the whole frame smiley smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@Adrian∞ I'm glad it helped. I'm pretty biased when it comes to the books and the dragons.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@SimonM Bugger their throans sideways... that's one fine review. Still want s'moar dragons tho. smiley Bang On!

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@SimonM Hysterical smiley and actually somewhat accurate! Thanks, Simon. smiley

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,394 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series