This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,645 reviews
122,376 films • 18,475 TV series

1st documentary movie on the origin of CCP virus, Tracking Down the Origin of the Wuhan Coronavirus. (740 views, 7 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(4y)

The first documentary movie on the origin of CCP virus, Tracking Down the Origin of the #Wuhan #Coronavirus, will premiere tonight on The Epoch Times and NTD websites.

The CCP virus, which originated from China, has rampaged through the world and caused more than 80,000 deaths, infecting at least 1.4 million.

The true number of deaths and infections is unknown due to the underreporting of cases from mainland China.

In the new documentary presented by The Epoch Times and NTD, Epoch Times investigative reporter Joshua Philipp takes an in-depth look at the progression of the pandemic from January to April and leads us on a journey of discovery to bring the truth behind the matter to light.

From the Huanan Seafood Market in Hubei Province to the scandals at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, from long-running experiments on viruses to military takeovers, suspicious activities arise from every corner. Through vigorous investigations and the piecing together of hidden information, the documentary will unearth a more complete understanding of the situation surrounding the rise of this pandemic.

Read more

+5

master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)
+1

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Before we start believing everything we see on the internet, look where it came from:
Produced by 'The Epoch Times', a Fallun-Gong based organisation with an anti-Chinese bias, noted for spreading fake news. Rated 'questionable' by Fact-check.
Indeed there are a lot of things to research and some dark corners to look into, but I would have more confidence if it came from independent media in Europe.

+1

master
Report comment
(4y)

I hear you. But I had to applaud the quantity and quality of verifiable sources. If one excludes the political bias, there’s a disturbing trail of scientific discovery that’s still unfolding.

+2

master

What about this one I saw on here (2movies) a while ago.?
clipwatching.com/htl17iipenke
dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Pandemic_Covid....

+1

master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

+1

master
Report comment
(4y)

A very eye opening documentary. I encourage everyone to watch this. It quotes and shows a lot of, what seems to me, to be very reliable scientific sources. This is NOT some opinion based mockumentary that's full of conspiracy theories. Looks to be solid fact.

+2

master
Report comment
(4y)

Agree entirely, there is a LOT to consider and contemplate in this expose. An awful lot...

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,645 reviews • 122,376 films • 18,475 TV series