This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,755 reviews
122,412 films • 18,479 TV series

Cant remember the title of a movie . Help please (1606 views, 20 replies)

This topic has been closed.

skilled
Report comment
(6y)

Hello
Does anyone know the title of the movie?
This is a science fiction movie.
The action takes place in a skyscraper, which moves in time.

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@bluelaby www.google.com/search?q=The+acti... <br> <br> tadaaaaaaa Parallels (2015) - IMDb

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil :) thanks

Report comment
(6y)

@bluelaby "Parallels" maybe?

Report comment
(6y)

@beebeetex yes . <br> I have watched it again

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Old or new?

skilled
Report comment
(6y)

Two or three years old . <br>

expert
Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@DragonTex Thank you <br> yes, this is it :)

Report comment
(6y)

@bluelaby Great, glad I could help. <br> Enjoy <br>

Report comment
(6y)

need a few more hints

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@RBTJDY thank you, DragonTex knew this title. <br> I can see this movie now

expert
Report comment
(6y)

I am terrible at describing things, but there is a tv show I really liked a few years ago and I recommended it to a friend when it came out and now I cannot remember it. It was around the time that 'This is Jinsy' was out and I would watch both of them. They were the best shows ever, this one and This is Jinsy, but I cannot remember the name. The main actor is a woman and she goes into a different universe and it is really funny and good. She goes back and forth to her regular life I think it is through the cupboard in the kitchen. Anyways, do you know the name of it? I did not finish it either so I really really want to finish it. K Thanks!

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@nonamemanon Is it Lost in Austen ? <br> www.imdb.com/title/tt1117666/

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@∞Aces∞ Hi Acekilla! No, unfortunately that is not it. It was a comedy. I am trying to think who was in it. I cannot remember names too well. But the main actress she was the mom and she was the one who would go to the other universe, oh!!! This guy came through, kinda like a puppet. He came through the cupboard and she helped him in the parallel universe. It was kinda fantastical and funny at the same time.

Report comment
(6y)

@nonamemanon If it's an australian tv shows, i can only remember Parallax www.imdb.com/title/tt0426767/ <br> the mother is from other universe

Report comment
(6y)

@∞Aces∞ Thanks so much for your help, I will let you know if I remember the name. I think it started with a W or a V. Maybe an M. Ugh. I don't remember... <br> <br> I also cannot remember if it was British or American or Australian or... maybe Canadian?!

expert
Report comment
(6y)

It was Yonderland www.imdb.com/title/tt2938522/ My partner and I liked it a lot, but IDK anyone else who watched it.smiley <br> <br> Thanks for your help! smiley

Hide 2 replies...
This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,755 reviews • 122,412 films • 18,479 TV series