This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,748 reviews
122,406 films • 18,479 TV series

I can't remember the name of this movie please help (299 views, 9 replies)

Report comment
(8mo)

Movie is from 2010 and new I think. The movie is about a man woman and there daughter moving into a new house. The house is haunted by a little girl that died and the little girl that died plays with the living daughter and stuff. The dead little girls sister is still alive and comes to see the old house from the outside if I recall correctly. And the parents try to get rid of the ghost at the end if I recall because the little girl is almost pushed out the upstairs window is the girl ghost girl is trying to have the living little girl climb out the window to jump something like that. So the parents try to get rid of the ghost girl and they thought they did but she moves a swing outside or dose something like that at the end of the movie.

Its kind of got the lifetime movie feel about it. Nobody dies except for the dead girl ghost if I recall correctly. And the little girl ghost is not exactly evil shes just lonely and wants a friend so she tried to kill the little girl. I don't remember much more about the movie but I don't think it was all that old.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(8mo)

hmmm I hope teeny see this. Or u better go pm her directly

+1

God
Report comment
(8mo)

Let me think on this one? Do you think it was a lifetime movie or maybe a made for tv movie? ๐Ÿ’‹

Report comment
(8mo)

Could it be the Amityville horror with Ryan Reynolds 2005?

Report comment
(8mo)

Or maybe a haunting in Connecticut 2 ghosts of Georgia

senior master
Report comment
(8mo)

Report comment
(8mo)

i think it stars Robert DeNiro...cant remember name.

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(8mo)

@KrazyChris It has to be this then:

Hide & Seek (2005)

m.imdb.com/title/tt0382077/

+1

Report comment
(8mo)

@DontSpeak yeh thats the one, maybe it's that movie? Thanks for help!

+1

Report comment
(8mo)
(edited)

@KrazyChris You're welcome. I hope it is, but either way, I hope they'll let us all know! smiley

dosmovies.com/film/Hide_and_Seek

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,748 reviews • 122,406 films • 18,479 TV series