This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,383 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

Help! Name that movie? 💋 (702 views, 14 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(3y)

Ok I was thinking about a movie I saw a few years back and I can't remember the name of it. It would have been made within last 10 yrs, it was a lower budget horror film and it was a found footage setup

Here's what a remember:
It is a family of 4 moving into a new house. There is a teenage daughter and younger son. The dad is the one filming, the daughters boyfriend is helping them move in. The dad is also kind of a jerk to boyfriend.
I'm pretty sure it had to do with ghost but it could have been aliens. (Not really sure). I also feel like it had paranormal in the title but it may not.
Does this sound familiar to anyone???
Teeny💋

God
Report comment
(3y)
+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)

@PureVodka🍺 No, I came across that one too. Thanks for trying 💋

+1

Report comment
(3y)

Sounds like it is one of the "Paranormal Activity" series, possibly the 3rd film.

+1

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@metamunky No it isn't one that went to theaters a bit lower budget then the paranormal activity movies. Thanks for trying though 💋

Report comment
(3y)

Report comment
(3y)

@∞Aces∞ That's a good movie. :D

The sequel, not so great.

Report comment
(3y)

@∞Aces∞ Not a comedy, thanks for trying. This is going to drive me crazy 💋💋

Report comment
(3y)

@Teeny💋 I'm just teasing you smiley smiley

+1

God

Sorry I'm late teeny, i just saw your message to check your forum.

I'm not sure about a movie with the description you gave that has paranormal in the title, but i instantly thought of this ff movie that checks all those boxes, however i can't find it on TM. It's called "Home video". I found the movie trailer on YouTube for you to see if this is it. Imdb isn't working for me right now. My internet has been loopy the last few days, but maybe you can get it to pull up so you can get the number and try searching on here for it that way. It could be under a different title. If this is not the movie, let me know and I'll start trying to figure it out with you. Xoxo💋

youtu.be/2lJwi2pPKlM

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ OMG! Your amazing, you got it right off the bat. My husband said to tell you that you rock! Thank you 💋💋💋

+1

Report comment
(3y)

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ It's on here as the Purging Hour
www.two-movies.org/watch_movie/T...

This movie would have driven me crazy. I've been thinking about it for a couple of weeks now. I was totally off on title. I figured if anyone on here had seen a random found footage film it would be you my horror movie sister. Thank you again! 💋💋

+1

@Teeny💋 You are so very welcome!! And you guys are awesome!! I remember both names now that you mention the purging hour. I'm not sure what site that i originally watched it on, but i don't think it was on here. It's one of the first i found once i really became obsessed with finding all the great ff movies i could find a few years ago so i don't really remember too many specifics of it now, but for some reason, the part about the boyfriend helping the family move in just kinda stuck in memory. Glad i could help y'all!!

+1

Report comment
(3y)

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ Me too, that was the biggest part we remembered too. If you find any hidden gems let me know. Have a wonderful night 💋💋

+1

God
Report comment
(3y)

For anyone who may be interested it's Home Video aka the Purging Hour

www.two-movies.org/watch_movie/T...

Thanks to Momof3 for finding the title! 💋💋

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,383 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series