This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,755 reviews
122,412 films • 18,479 TV series

Private message pop up box. (619 views, 5 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

If i was to do a post (tomorrow say) on how the pop-up box can be improved (3-4 alterations) to help people that get lot of messages, would you be up for adding (if possible) the new features? Or do you want to leave it has it is? smiley

+3

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

guru
Report comment
(5y)

There is a big red X on it. Are you so lazy you can't be bothered to point and click?
Personally I tend to be watching some stream or another and don't notice till I open this part. Nice to know someone reads what I type.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Egor17 Are you so lazy you can't be bothered to point and click?* How many messages do you get a day?
No i'm not lazy.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Just realised the PM pop-up box can be dragged out to the centre of the page like chat box, never knew that before lol.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Could the pop-up box have some new features added.

The option to:
1)Delete " x " some of the messages from the box, this would be a big help for those that get a lot of messages. i.e. Admin,Mods,linker's and people that have not logged in for awhile.
2)Have the box pop-up left/right of the screen.
3)Hide/shrink (make tiny to remind you to come back to the messages) the box to the corner of the screen, so you can come back to it when you or ready to read the messages. This option i believe a lot of members would like because they could be watching a film or in chat box etc.

If you would like to see any of these features (3 maybe) added would you please "comment", reason i ask is because they seems to be a down voters (HATERS) cult ( smiley ) going on towards me and some of the other members.

Thanks for following up on members site suggestions. smiley

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,755 reviews • 122,412 films • 18,479 TV series