This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,749 reviews
122,412 films • 18,479 TV series

Name That Movie??? (1176 views, 29 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(6y)

I am trying to remember the name of a foreign horror film I saw. It has a group of rich people that go to different exotic restaurants to eat different things (like fugo-pufferfish). They go to this house where they are served humans and they paid money to do this.
Does anyone know the name of this film bc it is driving me crazy trying to remember it. smiley

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Teeny💋 Hmm... I'm thinking hard. Do you know or can you guess when it was made? 70's, 80's,...etc.

Report comment
(6y)

@ginger666 Probably the 90's

God
Report comment
(6y)

It is a dinning club for the rich <br>

guru
Report comment
(6y)

Omnivores (2013) <br> Blood Diner (1987) <br> Haven't got a clue tbh, sorry

+2

guru
Report comment
(6y)

Asian horror "The Untold Story" 1993 ? <br>

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 I will check that one out

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

It may be The Last Supper? 1995 I think.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Rescue Dog Mama No but that is a great one. I found it, it is Omnivores 2013

God
Report comment
(6y)

Wilial390 got it!!! It is Omnivores. Thank you all for your help. I thought it was older than it is. smiley

+2

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Teeny💋 Brilliant :)

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Teeny💋 you said 90's that is 2013 :p far from 90's :p :p

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@∞Aces∞ I know sorry I really wasn't sure when it was made

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@∞Aces∞ Don't remind me, I graduated high school in the 90's and I still like to think it wasn't that long ago lol. Self delusion is the key to life sometimes smiley

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks Try graduating in 1978 that will make you feel like a fossil or relic. lol

+3

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks Yes I know exactly what you mean I graduated in the 90's as well

+1

master
Report comment
(6y)

I got one. It's a foreign film. I think Hispanic?? About a family, moves to an old country house, things start getting weird as the kids start exploring the maze near the house. they get lost one by one as nighttime consumes them and it ends with grizzly crazy murder stuff (I don't want to give away too much of it).

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams Woohooh!! I found one of them!! <br> Didn't mention this one as I figured I'd find it while searching for that one.. <br> <br> Eskalofrio; dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Eskalofrio....

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams okay, I've searched through like over 7,000 horror movies.. & no luck.. so if anyone has any clue, that would be awesome.. smiley

+1

master
Report comment
(6y)

I got another one! Been looking for this since I was a teenager. Saw it on tv late-night (around Haloween probably). Its a movie about cats!! They live in this white house or something. and people keep coming over and they eat them, the cats eat the people. like swallow them whole and everything. cheesy 90's horror. Maybe 80's? I know there's one about cat people (a mom and her son?) or something like that and it's similar, but idk if that's it...

Hide 8 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams Is it a goosebumps movie?

Report comment
(6y)

@Teeny💋 I don't think so, was scarier than a goosebump and not as corny as those tweeny books.. That Sleepwalkers, That's the movie I thought it was, the one with the mother/son combo. Now if I can just find this foreign horror movie and this weird cat horror I saw years back and never been able to find again... Idk if it was an actual movie or say, something from 'Tales from the Darkside' now that you mention Goosebumps.. That's a good thought. But it was a trip.. Watching cats swallow humans whole... For the longest time, I thought it was from Stephen King as it felt Verry King like, But haven't found anything so far..

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams Hi craymoss it sounds like the movie called strays a think im not 100% but check it out :)

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams The mother and son as cat people is <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Sleepwalkers....

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams garfield

Report comment
(6y)

@frhjve🦈 They swallowed humans whole. Not Lasagna..

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams I'll keep thinking, surely we can come up with cats swallowing humans. I mean how many movies can there be on that subject??

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Teeny💋 I know right? lmao....

+1

master
Report comment
(6y)

'Man's Best Friend'. <br> Dog Swallows a cat whole.. <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Mans_Best_Frie.... <br> Forgot all about this one... <br> Getting close?? smiley smiley smiley

+1

expert
Report comment
(6y)

is it good

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,749 reviews • 122,412 films • 18,479 TV series