This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,394 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

name your LEAST favorite actors and actresses (4849 views, 39 replies)

This topic has been closed.

guru

these are my LEAST favorite 10 actors and 10 actresses in hollywood. feel free to name as many as you like.

jessica alba-fantastic four, machete
megan fox-transformers, jonah hex
tara reid-american pie, alone in the dark
liv tyler-lord of the rings, armageddon
cameron diaz-charlie's angels, the box
zooey deschanel-the happening, new girl
julia roberts-ocean's eleven, the mexican
sarah jessica parker-mars attacks, sex and the city
jennifer lopez-anaconda, gigli
sandra bullock-speed 2, all about steve

steven seagal-under siege, marked for death
ben affleck-daredevil(that should be enough!!!!)
seth rogen-the green hornet, the guilt trip
adam sandler-little nicky, jack and jill
woody allen-antz, small time crooks
quentin tarantino-i know-i know, small roles, right! he always gets like 5 mins. or so in the films and always manages to make those 5 mins. in the film the worst 5 mins. of the movie! stick to writing and directing.
tyler perry-diary of a mad black woman, alex cross
Read more

+4

Hide 1 reply...

admin
Report comment
(11y)

Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie smiley

+5

Hide 1 reply...

@Dr.Evil that was a short list.

+1

admin
Report comment
(11y)

I prefer old school smiley

+2

top expert
Report comment
(11y)

kristin stewart-wtf?! she has noOo facial expressions i just hate her acting wif a passion <br> mark walhberg <br> taylor launtner <br>

+6

Hide 1 reply...

@vtw3akz true. very cold indeed. but she's HOOOOT!....no, i've never see any twilight film. she's was pretty good in "snowhite" and "into the wild"--at least i think. i'm blinded i know!

admin
Report comment
(11y)

mila kunis smiley <br> <br> smileysmiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(11y)

@Dr.Evil so lovely

Report comment
(7y)

Megan Fox <br>

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Tom Green - Roadtrip woulda been hellovalot funnier had he been removed entirely... Don't even get me started on freddy got fingered. <br> <br> Jack Black - aside from a few semi-bearable performances he's a terrible over actor. <br> <br> Ricky Gervais - not really an actor but he's a bellend and every film he is cast in is a film I avoid. <br> <br> Ben Affleck - Pearl Harbour - you could remove Affleck from that film, replace him with a dead dog and it'd still be much better. Hartnet should've had the lead role. <br> <br> Angelina Jolie - every film, except perhaps Gone in 60 seconds, she's cast in is generally one to avoid. <br> <br> kristen Stewart - I've seen doorsteps with better range of facial expressions and more screen presence. <br> <br> That Phoenix bloke - not the dead talented one, the other one who should never have been an actor imo. <br> <br>

+3

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Leonardo DeCrapio -- got on my nerves in Titanic <br> Kiera Knightly - apart from that dreadful pout, not memorable <br> I agree with Ben Affleck, Putting him as Batman is a joke!! <br>

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Minnie Driver <br> Jessica Alba <br> Mark Ruffalo <br> Andie Macdowell <br> Shannyn Sossamon <br> Arnold Schwarzenegger <br> Edward Furlong <br> Tom Arnold <br> and last but not least: <br> Ron Jeremy <br> <br> I have a ton more but these were the ones of I could think of off the top of my head. smiley

+2

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

actor Ben Affleck <br> actress Melissa McCarthy

+2

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Dunno. Hollywood is careful giving roles to bad or limited actors. You'll never see Seagal or Diesel in a demanding role for a reason, and people don't expect it anyway. Simulary there are comedy actors like Sandler, Rogan and Ferell who you expect to be simular in every movie because they're selling their personality or humour (apart from Sandler who is just awful.) Then there is Nicolas Cage who I think believes he's pushing some acting boundaries but it's just funny, can't hate the guy for making me laugh. I didn't like Depp in Wonka so I'm going with Depp.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

A. Jolie and Tom Cruise.

+4

master
Report comment
(5y)

Nicholas Cage... useless and annoying af. Also agree with everyone on Mykee83's list.

+3

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

50 cent ... I hate that motherf****r so much I think if his life was connected to mine I would kill myself right now just to take him with me. <br> <br> I tried to watch Den of Thieves in case you was wondering smiley

+2

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

for actors- Chevy Chase, Adam Sandler, Jim Carrey, Sean Penn, Rick Moronicus. back another day for the distaff side & a couple more males, as well. <br>

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Unreconstructed I Love gettin' thumbs down, I must be doin' sumpthin'right.

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

An actor or actress may be bad in one or two movies, but that doesn't necessarily make them a bad actor or actress.

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

I don't think I have a least favorite actor or actress but I do think Nicholas Cage will just take any role handed to him. Some of his movies lately have just been total sh*t. And Tom Cruise while a douchebag in real life is a pretty good actor. No women come to mind that bother me. So there ya go Cage and Cruise I guess.

+2

master

Cannot stand Nicolas Cage and his pouting lips.... yuck, and his acting kind of sucks as well smiley smiley smiley smiley And also Sarah Jessica Parker, do men actually find that woman attractive? smiley smiley

+6

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

add John Belushi to the male side. the worst female, hands down winner, is Barbra Streisand. also awful, Bea Arthur. and, with an asterisk, Jessica Lange. she was absolutely horrible while she was a young cokehead(look away from the camera with a far away look in your eyes & deliver your lines to nobody.) when she was selected to play Patsy Cline, I think I puked. Beverly D'Angelo woulda been just fine. but, somewhere along the line, things changed. from American Horror Story, & maybe before, she has been a fine actress.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

This is an old joke because I detest how they repeatedly cast these same people doing horrible jobs when I personally know so many people who would be totally convincing characters on film just being themselves! I never understood why normal average people couldn't be cast in more roles. The few films it was done in were very good movies and it offered people a chance to make some extra $. I saw old 'Big Nose' mentioned a few times in the comments and rightfully so. Nicholas Cage is a good example .. so many people could and would had done such a better job in many of his past movies. Do any of you ever wonder who chooses these people and why? Seriously! They're cast in baby food commercials forward. They've been recreated from one persona to another and shoved down our throats for decades. Take the Wahlbergs for example. Just have a look at the old videos when we were suppose to believe Mark Wahlberg was actually a rapper or singer. Its laughable. (nobody ever heard of him until MTV started promoting videos that were so terrible) Then when that didn't work suddenly we're to believe he is an 'actor' (something he is still wanting us to believe). ...
Read more

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Nick Stahl, Jonah Hill, Hayden Christensen, Adam Sandler, Amy Schumer <br> <br> to name a few

God
Report comment
(5y)

Angelina Jolie <br> Tom Cruise <br> Cameron Diaz <br> Ben Affleck <br> Casey Affleck <br> Julia Roberts <br> Brad Pitt

God
Report comment
(5y)

Ok, be forewarned, I was kinda mean on this one. Sorry. lol <br> <br> Angelina Jolie - who needs to act when your life is a stage??? <br> Tom Cruise - Mr merging teeth. Yuck. <br> Cameron Diaz - Too many things to mention <br> Ben Affleck - pig <br> Casey Affleck - pigs can't act brother <br> Julia Roberts - watch out or she'll eat you by accident <br> Brad Pitt - stupid, stupid, stupid <br> <br> Nicole Kidman - Although she made this list for me for long while, since she's gotten away from Hollywood and gone home to Oz, she seems to have gone back to some actual acting. I'd still like to see her get over herself and realise she's 51, not 27. She was a gorgeous, natural red haired Australian beauty and she went under the knife too many times to please Hollyweird. But her current husband and life seem to suit her and she's taking the roles that aren't well known (they aren't even on her filmography because she is uncredited in them even though she has a leading role). ...
Read more

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ "pigs can't act brother" smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@delamitri Lol I couldn't help myself.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ "Ben Affleck - pig" <br> <br> I love you! smiley <br>

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Mykee83 Why, thank you. :)

Report comment
(5y)

I like all these actors ahaha..well maybe not tyler perry :)

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

i like no actors or know there names, all films would be better it they all had no name actors in them then that way i dont have to watch the matrix while wondering what bill and ted are doing

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@DarthKira I read somewhere that there might be a bill&ted in middle age film being made

Report comment
(5y)

@Mykee83 yeah part 3 is comg soon, cant wait lol

Report comment
(5y)

Oh..I had to come back to say I remembered that I HATE VIN DIESEL!! haha <br> <br>

+3

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

I am not a fan of Jennifer Lopez or Adam Sandler. <br> <br> IMO neither are good at acting and highly annoying to watch. <br> <br> That is all for now.

master

Meryl Streep annoys me somehow by just looking at a photo of her, never mind sitting through a whole movie with her in it. Not sure of why this is? smiley

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,394 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series