This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,615 reviews
122,366 films • 18,472 TV series

XBMC problems? Script failed? (87254 views, 114 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(9y)

Latest info: the plugin is NOT working now. Reason: Kodi doesn't support https protocol. <br> It's not our problem, the site is working fine. The plugin has been developed by site's fans. <br> <br> [SPOILER] ...
Read more

+19

Hide 28 replies...
Report comment
(9y)

@Dr.Evil error script failed

+6

Report comment
(9y)

@Dr.Evil this is a movie site but you cant watch movies???????? <br>

+10

Report comment
(9y)

@woodmon8 I'm wondering the same thing. !!!

+6

Report comment
(9y)

@woodmon8 Read the f**king manual :)

+8

Report comment
(9y)

@Dr.Evil JAJAJA, Thank you for taking the time to solve this kind of problems in this addon, I downloaded the scratch versions 2.5.8 but I did what you suggested and it works I changed the twomovies.bz instead put the domain you gave twomovies.us and it worked, l suggest that when changing the name restarting the the whole program, thanks again...

+5

Report comment
(8y)

@dada22k changed my from bz to us and now works, thanks

Report comment
(8y)

@Dr.Evil Where's the manual or the thread for this problem? Thanks. <br>

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil Where does one find said manual?

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil Your little finger pointed at me is smaller than my big finger pointed at you. <br> <br>

Report comment
(9y)

@Dr.Evil I am using an android can I use this site to watch movies?

+4

Report comment
(9y)

@cman Yes you can. But not all links work.

+1

Report comment
(9y)

@Dr.Evil i cant get logged onto mine after setting up an account here.

+4

Report comment
(9y)

@Dr.Evil script failed <br>

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@pmcg2012 same problem set up account on my box allows user name nothing happens when I try to enter PW

Report comment
(9y)

@Dr.Evil Thank you very much. I change ext to .us, now all works great.

+3

Report comment
(9y)

@Dr.Evil Changing domain name worked for me <br>

+2

Report comment
(8y)

@Dr.Evil i followed instructions and can log in. however when i pull up a movie i can only watch ABOUT 15 seconds before it pops into pause mode.

Report comment
(8y)

@Dr.Evil Installed the "twomovies" video add on from srp.nu, set up an account, configured the "twomovies" add on - the default domain was twomovies.biz. Activated the add on but got the [Script Failed] error when trying to browse movie titles. Changed domain to twomovies.us, restarted Kodi, -- voila! -- now it works. The only thing though is that it really lags when browsing movie titles when you are switching to a new page. it's bad actually. it totally ruins the app because it degrades the ability to reasonably browse and locate a title. shave off some of that page load lag to something more reasonable and bearable and this will be a killer "must have" Kodi add on.

+1

Report comment
(8y)

@Dr.Evil Thanks up and running and glad to be on board

Report comment
(8y)

@Dr.Evil Done all as above but still getting no streams just the 2 dots ..

Report comment
(8y)

@Dr.Evil Is it worth all this when there's plenty of other add-ons that work as i've tried everything i'm no stranger to kodi and how to build and run most devices

Report comment
(8y)

@Dr.Evil I have installed the Add-on. <br> <br> After changing the domain to .us, it now allows me to search and does show the movies with picture and description. However, when I click on the movie title, it changes to a page that is empty, just a double dot on the top line that goes back to the list with the picture and description. <br> <br> What am I doing wrong or missing?

Report comment
(8y)

@Dr.Evil To log on I must add my user name & pw on your account page! Where is that?

Report comment
(8y)

@Dr.Evil Using US but still get evolved error any help

Report comment
(8y)

@Dr.Evil Get evolved error on startup check log <br> On fireStick in uk Kodi 15-2 and .US VER 2.6.5

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil I have the latest 2.6.5 and the domain is set to .us but it still will not recognize my user name and password

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil Do you still respond to posts? I checked the log, here is the output of trying to find movies or anything on 2movies. <br> <br> [spoiler] 21:28:08 T:140583398360832 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error <br> <br> I just realized I'm unable to use spoliers -.-

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil February 2017, not working kodi17.com/mucky-duck-repository-... 2 Movies Evolved not working check information

Report comment
(9y)

How too fix it too get movies too work again!! right click on your 2movies and go into setting, then domain and change the org too info :) they changed their domain thats all.

+5

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(9y)

@Scharie Change to the actual domain: twomovies.us <br> <br> And Update plugin to the latest version. <br> <br> Also you can install it from ZIP file: wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add... <br> <br> Plugin page: https://superrepo.org/ru/kodi/addon/plug in.video.twomovies/

+9

Report comment
(8y)

@Scharie Tried org as well as info still no joy

Report comment
(9y)

change mine to .us now it works!

+5

Report comment
(9y)

How do you remove script failed error ?

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(9y)

@ksch0013 read 2 post here

Report comment
(9y)

I have the same problem "script error failed". I changed the domain from .biz to .us like on this forum. It works but I'm still unable to log on. If anyone knows the fix please share. With changing from .biz to .us two movies works but it doesn't let me login and so I don't have the long list of links that I used to when I was able to log on. <br>

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(9y)

@acf150 Try updating the plugin.

Report comment
(9y)

Hi Evil... I am new here and just saw the instructions video in xbmc where it showed how to add items to the cue for download manager to download. However, when I right click on a movie I only see the following 3 options: Movie Information, Add to favorites, and Add-on settings. Please let me know how to add them to be managed later as shown in the video. Thanks! <br>

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(9y)

@estranged I've never seen this plugin. :) And we did not create it.

Report comment
(9y)

<br>

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(9y)

@estranged Not loading :(

Report comment
(9y)

see image attached cause it's listed as a new function for v2.2.5?

+2

admin
Report comment
(9y)

We tested this plugin, the latest version. Doesn't work for me... Even when we changed the domain.

Report comment
(9y)

I changed the .biz to .us and its working for me as we speak

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(9y)

@SHR3DD3R Version of installed plugin?

Report comment
(9y)

2 Movies Evolved Blazetamer 2.5.3

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(9y)

@SHR3DD3R Windows/mac/android? What os do you use for xbmc?

Report comment
(9y)

windows i forget what repo I found it in tho I'll try and find it the author is Blazetamer <br>

Report comment
(9y)

This won't work for me. Keep getting the script error. Is there anything else the domain can be changed to? <br> <br> Edit: I'm running Gotham 13.1 in Android box. Plugin very 2.5.3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(9y)

@freakrant How did you install the plugin?

Report comment
(9y)

I believe it was installed from a package of several plugins. Perhaps Ina fusion install.

Report comment
la
(9y)

i have the xbmc mini and new to all this,.anybody got 5 mins so i can put two movies on my box as using lap top at same time as a movie,.need step by step n ile get it,.many thanks,.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(9y)

@la Download zip plugin.video.twomovies-2.5.3.zip: mirrors.superrepo.org/addons/frod... <br> <br> Install it: wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add... <br>

Report comment
(9y)

Thanks for the info <br> Changed to US and working fine, a very happy chappy!!! <br> Jonnyreb

Report comment
(9y)

2.5.3 ATV2 4.4.4 Darwin . Simply changed domain to .us and all is perfect ! <br> THANK YOU ALL !

+1

Report comment
(9y)

Changed to the .US to fix this issue about a month ago maybe more. However during the past couple of days a new problem has arisen. <br> <br> Now whenever i try and view any-form of listing with in the plugin it will load the first page of results but clicking to go to the next page will reload the same results as a second page (It is the second page coz when i go back it takes me back as many pages as i tried to go forward before going to the upper menu). <br> <br> Anyone know how to fix this problem? <br> <br> Thanks in advance!

top expert
Report comment
(9y)

Hi were can i get the xbmc 2movies addon

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(9y)

@CoolBeans Read this thread once again ;)

+1

top expert
Report comment
(9y)

Hi Dr Evil i did read thread links are dead am getting <br> <br> 404 Not Found <br> <br> mirrors.superrepo.org/addons/frod...

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(9y)
+1

admin
Report comment
(9y)

<br> <br> Found this :)

+2

top expert
Report comment
(9y)

thanks Dr Evil smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(9y)

@CoolBeans Welcome ;)

+1

top expert
Report comment
(9y)

i change domain: to twomovies.us from twomovies.biz but am getting script failed error <br> <br> Edit : everthing is working fine now smiley i guess i need it to login from the addon useing my login from here and also change domain to twomovies.us nice xbmc addon smiley

Report comment
(9y)

i tried changing the domain to .us and still script error

Report comment
(9y)
+1

Report comment
(9y)

I tried tv shows ... no problems. Movies are giving me script errors. Using andriod box. Is there a fix?

+1

Report comment
(9y)

My 2 movies constantly comes up with script error for everything and never works any ideas it's on a jailbroken apple tv2

Report comment
(9y)

My 2 Movies .. I double click on any film .. but it appears nothing after that .. any suggestions ? <br>

Report comment
(9y)

Apple tv2 here..I get everything up but when I click for movies and/or tv....I pick something...and everything I pick comes up empty...nothing shows up to download from....I have the latest version updated and tried to refresh but no go...any ideas? TY for any help.

Report comment
(9y)

Everything is empty for me :/

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(9y)

@diginari Go to settings and domain and delete .biz on the end of twomovies and input twomovies.us solved it will then work for you .

Report comment
(9y)

To solve your problems script error go to settings then domain and you will see twomovies.biz delete biz and put twomovies.us simple it will stop script error and it will work for everyone .

+2

Report comment
(9y)

I got mine working by changing the domain to twomovies.us <br>

+1

Report comment
(9y)

wont let me logon to it. <br>

Report comment
(9y)

I think this is where people are going Wrong..in order to change the domain name to twomovies.us press and hold the icon and go to settings there you will see the tab to change the domain namesmiley

Report comment
(9y)

Installed from the latest Super Repo repository. I no longer get the script error message and I can login ok,as I changed the domain name as suggested here to end .us but after selecting a movie or tv episode,the next folder shows blank!------surely 'Breaking Bad' for instance,would have a source? <br> Any suggestions on where to go from here?

Report comment
(9y)

Here is the plugin update, i found it here and works <br> <br> https://github.com/Blazetamer/Repo/tree/ master/zips/plugin.video.twomovies

+1

Report comment
(9y)

not working for me

Report comment
(9y)

the links do not work

Report comment
(9y)

i finally got logged in on this didnt get a script error , but now when i click on the indivual movies or show all of them have errors ? any clues

Report comment
(9y)

Change DOMAIN (from .BIZ) To--->> (.us) <br> <br> Save. <br> <br> Go back into 2Movies & you should be logged in :) <br> <br> Latest KODI14 & Repo.nu

Report comment
(9y)

Mine is working great .

+1

Report comment
(9y)

well i did that but nothing works can loggin in xbmc but movies all blank pages wahts wrong with this

Report comment
(9y)

It's been blocked by all the Internet providers IP addresses was recently a courts order. if on the pc the only way round it is to join something like hid my id? I'm on a Apple not found a way round that yet?

Report comment
(9y)

Ment to say hide my ip

Report comment
(9y)

changed the domian to .us working fine. smiley

Report comment
(9y)

Having Kodi working for my Android Quad Core R-Box tried to set up twoMovies. When I go into setting up my username & password within Two Movies set up there is NO letters shown on keyboard. Can not type in my user name & password that was set up on Twomovies web site. <br> <br> Thanks .. <br> <br> ctx6390

Report comment
(9y)

Works great thnx

Report comment
(9y)

smiley

Report comment
(8y)

Im showing as logged in, changed to .us from .biz, shows a list of movies Tv Shows etc but when I click on play shows nothing but ... <br> <br> Not sure what is wrong with it is it possibly something to do with the resolvers?

+1

Report comment
(8y)

I was able to login and scroll through various menus. However, the links for the individual movies do not work. Any idea how to fix that or is this just a deadlink which is not removed?

+1

Report comment
(8y)

Same here !!! And see no one answer.

+1

Report comment
(8y)

so simple: change the domain from .biz (in my case) to .us <br>

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(8y)

@robsmith It didn't work for me either. I also read about Superrepo help, will it work ? <br>

Report comment
(8y)

I m new here. Pls help. I'm logged in but movie will not play or show. Only 2 dots. I have Jodi on an Amazon Fire. What should I do? I already changed the domain to .us.still not loading

Report comment
(8y)

Also getting 2dots only. Useless!

Report comment
(8y)

I cantodi to enter details seem to find the 2movies account addon for k

Report comment
(8y)

Dr.Evil, Have tried following your advise and can get as far as you do in your help video. The problem comes after that, i.e. when clicking on a movie or TV show the is either and error log or a blank screen. Simply nothing plays, is it possible (whoever strange) that this only works in the US? I have followed all instructions, my only difference is I am in Russia and it does not work. Any help please???

Report comment
(8y)

changing the domain to two movies.us help. thanks for the solution.

Report comment
(8y)

TKS.

Report comment
(8y)

Whaaa! Another crying user comment. twomovies is awesome, but I create this nice playlist on here and it doesn't show up in the kodi add on. The kodi add on works other than that.

Report comment
(8y)

Hi I download the 2 movies repo for kodi. <br> I put my my login and password detail but won't login I keep getting check the log for more info I use to he latest version 2.6.2 have you got any suggestions please <br> I'm running kodi 16 Jarvis beta 4 <br> Regards <br> Gaetan

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(8y)

guru
Report comment
(8y)

Tried to get in touch bit it's not send messages <br> I was playing and accidentally changed my nickname <br> I would like if you change it back to <br> ChazSpiers

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(8y)

@Chazspiers You can change your display name once per 24hrs. Try it.

Report comment
(8y)

@Dr.Evil It has been more then 24hours it's been days

Report comment
(8y)

I have registered online but when I try to put in my user/password there is no numbers/letters on the account page. It comes up blank so I cant type anything in. Anyone know of a fix?

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@Cholmes100 idk I get to type in user name but not PW this is harder than paid add ons followed Jodi tips for installing have latest version, registered. confirmed email even did avatar and uploaded pics but can't log on

expert
Report comment
(8y)

It would really help if some of you nimrods that claim its working could post details on what you did to make it work! <br> <br> 2.6.5 on .us domain is not working.

Report comment
(7y)

I tried login in.but it says error on 2movies I can play online but not on kodi. Plz help

+1

Report comment
(7y)

It keeps tell me to check the log?

Report comment
(7y)

log says not comfermed <br>

Report comment
(7y)

nothing was sent to my email <br>

Report comment
(7y)

all registered , add on installed go to configure enable log in under 2 movies account, have us domain but can enter username but not password any ideas add on came highly recommended in Jodi tips

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,615 reviews • 122,366 films • 18,472 TV series