This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,721 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

Adding same name things to the same playlists is Impossible. (1536 views, 12 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master
Report comment
(6y)

I keep having problems adding things to playlists when its related to something else with the same name. If There's a movie with the same name and theirs a tv show of the same name, you can't add each separately, it automatically picks one or the other. Theirs NO picking both. Example: Theirs a movie called Bleach 3 Theirs a tv show called Bleach. I keep trying to add them both to my Playlist Anime-niacs but it just keeps picking the movie. Whenever I click on the tv show to try add it, the movie has its menu pop open instead. I have to click on the tv show to go to it and add it that way but when I do, its added as the movie still anyways. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Interesting. Thanks for the report. Will be fixed.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil I found another one that is having a issue. I noticed something to from it. I think it's the 'AKA' name that is causing the problem. Allot of them make it the same name as allot of other things. smiley <br> <br> EDIT: YEP!! I just tested it out. it IS the 'AKA' names that are screwing with it. smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Thank you. I have had similar problems with TV shows, especially with "NCIS", if there is such a movie, I'll be 1st in line. Also I have problems with reorganizing my playlists. It seems that the only way is to remove it completely & start from the beginning -this doesn't always work either. At least I have them somewhere. One last point: some things refuse to be added to anything, then I need the search bar if I want to watch it -also then not displaying current episode not watched. I'm kind of an expert at this now, as you can see :). Whatever you can do, Doctor, will be appreciated.

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Okay that happened because the same TV appeared both in TV and Movie database tables. We've removed the wrong movie.

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Problems still there. As I said, Its the AKA Names thats screwing everything up. Test it and see for yourself. <br> <br> dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Kkaku_kidtai.... <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Ghost_in_the_S.... <br> smiley Thats not the only one but its a perfect example. <br> But thanks for fixing the Bleach issue! smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams It's not AKA. The same imdb number is the issue.

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil smiley ... <br> You know,... I saw that,... But it didn't register till you said something. smiley smiley smiley smiley

+1

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

Ah! The difficult comes easy, the impossible takes a little longer, yes? <br> "We all live in a yellow submarine,..." No? Okay, okay!

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@LordWeazelNobilis When my meds kick in, they kick in... smiley smiley smiley smiley <br> Talk about a facepalm moment..

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams Yeah, well. What's a "facepalm"? Sorry, I rarely watch commercial TV. Last time it was "Mash", or "Rosanne". I got about 8 min. of program & 15 min. of being told about all the things I don't need & can't live without if I want to be normal. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a round room & told me to sit in the corner. I couldn't find a corner; that bugged me. Bugs? I hate bugs; they drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once.

admin
Report comment
(6y)

THIS PROBLEM HAS BEEN FIXED

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,721 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series