This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,734 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

Trying to find a name of a movie please help? (1055 views, 8 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(6y)

Okay I know this movie is a bit older but not to old. Its before 2010 and I know its a thriller maybe a supernatural style thriller. It may have came out in the late 90's or a little later.

here's how it goes.

"Its about a man that can see murders during the time there happening. He is some how connected to the killer I think if I remember correctly. That man is also bald I think and he is covered in tattoos or his walls in the room where he stays looks like tattoos. If I remember correctly he is related to the killer somehow or had something to do with the killer somehow."

I am sorry I can't give to much for details.

Here is what I know its not se7ven or mementos I though it might have been. But its not I watch both trailers.

Memetos is about a man with blondish hair and tattoos. But not him I think the man is bald. And its not se7ven ether. Is there any ideas out there of what it could be.

thank you in advance.

Report comment
(6y)

I found the name of the movie while searching for it on yahoo its called "Suspect Zero" from 2004

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@dawndawn great movie! I was just about to send the name of it until I saw you had found it. Ben Kingsley is the bald guy

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@Teeny💋 Thanks

+1

Report comment
(6y)

Already found it watching it now but wifi is a bit slowish today. Thank you

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,734 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series