This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,705 reviews
122,388 films • 18,477 TV series

How to request to add a movie? (1223 views, 9 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(5y)

I go to this page

dosmovies.com/movie_request....

and fill out the information, but it wants me to add links to complete the forum. I obviously don't have any links or I wouldn't be requesting to add the movie. I'm a little confused because at the bottom of the page it says

"Important notice!
This form is only for requesting NEW MOVIES! Submit movies that we don't have in our database! To submit LINKS - visit a movie page and hit "Add new links". Otherwise links will not be added!"

which makes it sound like I shouldn't have to add a link to request but it won't let me submit the forum without one. Any help? Thanks!

+4

admin
Report comment
(5y)

No links = don't request it.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Essentially, we don't put up films that don't have any links. We don't host links, so people have to find the links to share here.

If you want other members who search for links on host sites to help by looking for your film, start a thread in the forum about wanting to see the film added, include the IMDB, the films title, and that you would appreciate help in finding links for it.

I hope that helps.

+4

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Ah, I see. Thanks!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Hgdtyhb Good luck!

We have a lot of people who love to find links so hopefully you'll get it soon. :)

Report comment
(5y)

@Hgdtyhb the easy way is, message any linkers and see if they have the links for the movies you want :) Have a wonderful day :)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ That's all good but some of us Don't know how to get or where to go to get links. Starting a thread sounds good. :)

master
Report comment
(5y)

YES, HERE IS A GOOD COPY OF "tHE bEACH" WITH l/dEcAPRIO,(WHICH WE DON'T HAVE)SINCE I'M NOT SURE HOW TO BRING IT OVER,GO HERE,HAUL IT BACK IF YOU LIKE.- www.dailymotion.com/video/x2h0z4...

probably do a better job than me.Once in a blue moon you find a good free copy of this.:)-

One site you might look over,is the not-so-well Veehd.com, which seems to still have films,and it used to have new and good old films.You might be able to download some, as a member,if you can get the broadband and servers to still work--when all Americans are sound asleep in the midnight and AMs.--Otherwise during day time in America, there used to not be enough broadband or server power.I'd check it out now,I don't know how long that site is going to last they were having horrible money problems so I'd check out adopting films NOW and not wait.

Stagevu conked out,this one might too,adopt films while you still may.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 I use to go to Veehd to dl my movies as it was the easiest for me. Some places I dl and when I go to play them it says this file cannot be opened or something like that.
Veehd members have not been able to add movies for a couple yrs or so now, but add the links to their pages(some of them) I went to sign in not too long ago and Darn it I couldn't remember my pass and the last 2 emails I have had, well they didn't so That really sucked because I can't remember the very 1st email I had from yrs ago...lol..so I couldn't get a code to get back on. I had many on my 2 dl list... lol

Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 We do have The Beach here dosmovies.com/watch_movie/The_Beach.... I just watched it the other day actually.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,705 reviews • 122,388 films • 18,477 TV series