This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,644 reviews
122,376 films • 18,475 TV series

add links for new upcoming episodes (1052 views, 19 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(6y)

Good evening everyone I wanted to know how to add a new episode of a series that is not already on the site thank you. :)

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@devilsoul theres a forum thread for asking for tv shows.

Report comment
(6y)

@devilsoul It's impossible.

Report comment
(6y)

sory but I do not really know where to post my question

Report comment
(6y)

Site Support / Help It is more appropriate?

master
Report comment
(6y)

its in tv shows forum part. right under this thread. exit out by going up and clicking ontv shows forum link and the Forum thread is called; TV Show Requests 2017. Simply ask for what you like and post the IMDB link to the show.

Report comment
(6y)

Thank you but what I wanted to say is to publish my own links

master
Report comment
(6y)

Or, you can go to the bottom right of this page to Latest Forum Posts Box and it's in there as I just posted in it.

master
Report comment
(6y)

OH!,..... simply click on the TV Show/Movie and scroll down till you see the light blue button right side/middleish of page that says add links and have at it. 50 Links MAX <br> Duh, my bad.. <br> For tv shows, you need to go to the episode first to add links to em.

Report comment
(6y)

loool You do not understand me.for example I want to add a new episode of american gods but it is not in the list.it just came out and it is not yet on the site

master
Report comment
(6y)

Okay, I did understand you....... What I said first is what you need to do. You can't add your own stuff if its not here yet. Their way of controlling what is put on the site without their approval. Hence why I just asked for Season 2 of Halfworlds.

Report comment
(6y)

ahh ok I see. Thank you for the information and your time: D

+1

master
Report comment
(6y)

We aren't allowed to add stuff thats not here. But we can ask for TV stuff in the forum thread or ask for Movie stuff via the add movie button. We can also add links to everything, that are moderated afterwards. smiley smiley

Report comment
(6y)

smiley

Report comment
(6y)

too bad

Report comment
(6y)

They are very rude too loool <br>

+1

master
Report comment
(6y)

lol see, no advertising other sites. But yeah, there's a reason for how it is here. Trust me. Its better. That other place is so messed up and full of crap. There's reasons I left and don't tell anyone about that place if I can help it.. Its a good setup thats going on here. takes longer but it's worth it in the long run. Extremely. Power hungry mods that trip out. been banned twice for nothing. once for asking for help. Seriously, for asking for help... yeah...

Report comment
(6y)

sorry.Same for me smiley

Report comment
(6y)

so does adding new links also get points or does it use points to add links?

Report comment
(6y)

Normally add links to get points

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,644 reviews • 122,376 films • 18,475 TV series