This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,720 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

The 2 Miniseries The heroes (1988) and The heroes 2 (1989) (497 views, 2 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

Hi, I have been trying to find these two mini series set in WW2 absolutely everywhere. I found one of them briefly on YT but the copies were so bad and parts were missing. I have tried for over a year to no avail. I can buy it on VHS but no longer have a video tape player. lol.
They are Australian and star the likes of Jason Donovan and Craig Mclachlan (lol don't let that put you off because the series are both fab).They tell the true story of operation Rimau and the second follows on the sad and tragic story.
Does anybody have these? Or does anybody know where I could find links to watch them. Such a great story and the most hardest thing I have ever tried to find to watch without doubt.
P.S I'm sorry if I have done this completely wrong because I do not know how to ask or request things. Thank you very much in advance for taking the time to read my desperate plea for help. smiley smiley

+1

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

First, do you have the IMDB?

And second, what are the actual names of the series or films?

The request link for ANYTHING that isn't on the site is here: dosmovies.com/movie_request....

...if you know the IMDB.

Worthy of a gander. I've never seen them. I'll take a peep (though I'm no longer an uploader and my uplinking skills consist of sharing other linker's links.

Fingers crossed!

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,720 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series