This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,742 reviews
122,406 films • 18,479 TV series

What Are Some Of The BEST and WORST MOVIES of 2018 (so far) That You've Watched? (1267 views, 15 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

What Are Some Of The BEST and WORST MOVIES of 2018 (so far) That You've Watched?

Which movies would you highly recommend to watch?

Which movies would you highly recommend avoiding?

and Why? Why Not?

Has there been more bad movies in 2018 than good ones?

Feel free to name as many as you can! This is all about YOUR opinion - do share! :)

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

I will start with a recent Film I watched and fully enjoyed.

"The House That Jack Built" dosmovies.com/watch_movie/The_House_That.... The story follows Jack, a highly intelligent serial killer, over the course of twelve years, and depicts the murders that really develop his inner madman.

I am a huge fan of the director and love every film by him. This was one of his best regardless of the many poor reviews or controversy about it. It was brilliant, creative and thought provoking. Held my interesting from start to finish as expected.

It's definitely a film I would recommend others with similar interests, to watch. I would also recommend others to first check out his other films. If you never liked them, you will probably not care for this film.

master
Report comment
(5y)

The best - Venom, Deadpool 2, Avengers Infinity War.
The worst - Solo a Star Wars Story, Skyscraper, Gringo.

+1

the one with the guy who does the thing at the place is great five stars

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@moviepuffesquirethethird Nominated Best of The Year.
Two Thumbs.

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

no worst yet
best Peppermint smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@hawtgawd Peppermint was a film I enjoyed but I must admit it felt rushed. If they would have put more attention to details then I'd have given it a perfect 5/5 star rating. It skipped passed a lot of crucial parts of the story instead focused on more action. Still it remains as one of the best of 2018 for em as well.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

One of the worst films of the year for me was Hereditary as it was over-hyped and overrated. Not at all as it was advertised and a huge disappointment for the genre IMO as I am sure many others enjoyed it.

There's been more bad films produced than great ones for 2018 just my opinion of course. ;)

+1

all the johnny English movies are starting to be funny

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Dead pool
Venom

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Best = Bad times at the El Royale and Avengers Infinity war.
Worst = Black panther and Tomb Raider

Report comment
(5y)

Not sure what the best or worst movie of 2018 was, but I watched Venom recently. It was 'ok'. I usually don't watch recent movies.

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I never got around to watching all the 2018 movies released but the ones I
Did were awesome, black panther, the avengers, a quiet place and crazy rich asians.... venom waa okay

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Joann24 Crazy Rich Asians is at the top of my list for sure but I also enjoyed all of the titles you posted.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Crazy rich asians was awesome, cant wait for the 2nd one😄

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Upgrade was very entertaining. Vice was terrifying. Bohemian Rhapsody had it's moments, but it could have been WAY better. Hereditary was disturbing but I'm desensitized from watching a lot of disturbing stuff so I thought it could have gone further. TBC...

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,742 reviews • 122,406 films • 18,479 TV series