This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,742 reviews
122,406 films • 18,479 TV series

The ChatBox Annoys Me??? (1787 views, 24 replies)

This topic has been closed.

expert
Report comment
(12y)

Now I Must Say I Enjoy Watching Movies Here And Enjoy The Chat Box To Get Movie Suggestions Are Talk To People. But I Hate How Some People Come To This Site Just For The Chatbox And either Harasses Other Members Are Try To Look For A Boyfriend/Girlfriend. I Also Dislike How Some Members Logout To Be Temporary Guest To Harass Other Members. What Are Some Of Your Opinions On All This?

+3

Report comment
(12y)

man , this chat is crazy i tell u -.- .. in on bf n gf thing -SMH- .. dating on a movies site

Report comment
(12y)

i agree with the_one_guy as well. lmao i hate when the guest come on too and cause trouble or at least try to . i had one the other day come on n tell me shut up lol. just like that.

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

haha funny! but yeah u guys have points.

Report comment
(12y)

i also agree wiv the_one_guy

Report comment
(12y)

the drama and harassment in this chat box from guests are very rude and too obnoxious

+1

expert
Report comment
(12y)

i agree with lilp

+1

expert
Report comment
(12y)

If someone doesn't want the ChatBox just hide it <br> <br> Fast way

+1

expert
Report comment
(12y)

Ok My Opinion Is I Want To Be a Moderator..So What Do I Have To Do Around This Place To Be a Moderator?

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(12y)

@~~ApacaVeLi~~ Moderation Isn't Just Given To People If They Ask. I Believe I Should Be A Moderate Because Im On Most Of The Time And I Help Out People Alot >:D (But Apparently TECHNIQUE Says Having 1000 Points Makes You A Moderate But I Think Its A Lie)

Report comment
(12y)

@That_One_Guy I'm on this most daysand i help people out, recommend movies and that also i been on this site for 3 months and nothing but someone who has been on 1 week is a moderator, makes no sense.

Report comment
(12y)

OuTLaWImMoRtaL u were a mod b4 under apac26 n abused ur powers did u not?

Report comment
(12y)

haha ithink some people should just keep their " love life " to themselves and just private mail tha person rather than tellinq tha whole world on chat :/ awkward

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(12y)

@Aikae Or they can go out get a REAL girl/guy??

+1

Report comment
(12y)

@Liam Neeson Is God. hahaa yea or that :P

+1

Report comment
(12y)

*and iaqree with That_one_guy

Report comment
(12y)

agree with petah , ppl love life need to be kept to their self

admin
Report comment
(12y)

Please wait. We will improve the chat.

+2

Hide 1 reply...

expert
Report comment
(12y)

Improve chat: <br> - Able to block people you don't want to talk to. <br> - Private messages do not come up as messages and when you delete the message it doesn't delete it on chat. <br> - Only members be able to talk. <br> - Private chat rooms where only people you want to talk to can join. <br> <br> These small simple things will improve ChatBox and this site hugely.

+1

Report comment
(12y)

Yeah I agree with Arsenal17, i believe that quests should be banned all together ad only memebers can use the chatbox and maybe we can have the option to create a private room so that memebers can chat with.

+2

Hide 1 reply...

Report comment
(12y)

hypocrite, new word for you to look up there d**kless wonder, ya you Rob Van Dum!

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,742 reviews • 122,406 films • 18,479 TV series