This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,649 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

Chatbox Suggestions (5589 views, 14 replies)

This topic has been closed.

expert
Report comment
(13y)

Would be nice if there was an ignore option in the chatbox.

top expert
Report comment
(13y)

smiley agreed

+1

expert
Report comment
(13y)

Thanks cyberman. Any help you need let me know. smiley

top expert
Report comment
(13y)

I believe the chat box should remain relatively the same but more advanced options for those who have created accounts should be present such as “ignore” and perhaps even a form of “vote kick” for account users when there isn’t a moderator around for instance if a particular number of people push a complain button about an individual the system will automatically issue a one hour suspension “ jus a random thought “ but I do think it’s important to preserve the originality of the chat box by allowing none members to continue to use it I believe it entices people to take part in the website right off the bat and ultimately gives them a source to enquire information regarding movies ext. and leads to them creating an account and becoming an active member... anyways I’m done ranting... haha smiley whatever happens the site will only get better!

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(13y)

@JIGSAW hi5 babe ... couldn't of said it better myself

skilled
Report comment
(13y)

I Agree wit JigSAW

+1

Report comment
(13y)

is there sum1 i can contact dat works with two movies 2 c who keeps suspending my ac??

Moderator notice from Chu Mai Wa... (13y)

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(13y)

@AGAIN i wasnt spamming, i had a guest ac which was named Hi cos it was my 1st time here an everything was ok for a good while till i said dat a game we were talkin abot was gay, i dnt fink dats spamming. Dnt fint i will b a member much longer if u cant have a convo on chat im sorry

Moderator notice from JIGSAW (13y)

Report comment
(13y)

agree with da ignore button

skilled
Report comment
(13y)

I THINK WEBCAM ACCESS SHOULD BE ADDED TO THE CHATBOX THAT WAY YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING. I MEAN PEOPLE COME ON THE CHATBOX ALL THE TIME AND LIE ABOUT THEIR AGES, WITH WEBCAM ACCESS HOW CAN YOU LIE. IT WOULD ALSO MAKE THE CHATBOX MORE FUN OR MAYBE YOU COULD LINK THE CHATBOX TO ANOTHER ROOM WITH THE WEBCAM ACCESS. I KNOW ITS JUST A SUGGESTION.

skilled
Report comment
(13y)

AND MYBE WITH WEBCAM ACCESS THE PEOPLE THAT U DONT LIKE YOU CAN BANN. BANN THEM FOR A HOUR THEY LEARN THERE LESSON THE NEXT TIME

Report comment
(13y)

An ignore feature would be awesome. great idea. ::thumbs up::

Report comment
(13y)

nuh uh no webcam on this hail nah haha

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,649 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series