About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,645 reviews
122,377 films • 18,475 TV series

Cam and Chatbox (1066 views, 9 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(7y)

I would like to see where people can use their cam in chatbox to chat with one another.To see who they are chatting with by cam.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@gregsohappy 1. Hard to implement. <br> 2. This is not a dating site.

+5

Report comment
(7y)

@gregsohappy would it not slow the site down and you well get a lot of kids on here has well, sounds like a bad idea.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(7y)

OK !I didn't say this was a dating site .I just thought about making chatbox better that's all .Next time I will send you a message before I post anything on the forum. smiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@gregsohappy Use the forum it's fine. :) We need to know users' reaction.

+2

Report comment
(7y)

Greg ppl come here to watch movies, not to chat while watching others. lol i think you took a wrong turn on your way to Tinder

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(7y)

then why was chatbox made and you can listen to music if this site was for (ONLY) to watch movies ?I put down an idea not to get that idea full filled

Report comment
(7y)

An interesting idea that would certainly be a bit different from other movie streaming sites, but I guess the "chatroulette" penis problems would very quickly rear their ugly heads. <br> <br> p.s. there's nothing wrong with Tinder.

guru

Terrible idea, people come here to watch movies not to watch some weirdo on cam smiley . <br> <br> Put simply -- it's not a dating site. <br> <br> End of story.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@PrinzessinHarlequin A little harsh there, Greg is looking for the exact opposite, He is a gentle soul who thinks in terms of a family site. TwoMovies is one of the very few community sites left since KAT went dark. That being said, I thoroughly concur, our members are a very mixed bag, but more importantly, I'd have to do my hair! -GC

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,645 reviews • 122,377 films • 18,475 TV series