This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,723 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

Idiots On ChatBox - Read To Understand. (2239 views, 10 replies)

This topic has been closed.

expert
Report comment
(12y)

OutlawImmortal, Rob_Van_Dam, prettyb**ch, Lilprincess..

Just a few names of people that need to be banned off this site, clogging up threads, ChatBox also if you look on Outlaws wall and prettyb**ch, oh god, they need serious mental help not even joking, LilPrincess just causes sh*t and I don't think anyone gives a f**k about her "love life" not like anyone knows what that is these days, I find people like this offcive to the human race.

Moderator notice from Chu Mai Wa... (12y)

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(12y)

@Liam Neeson Is God. Say exactly what you feel on this towards me or any of these people but this will NOT turn into an arguing thread.

Report comment
(12y)

@Liam Neeson Is God. I'm with you on that one lol

Report comment
(12y)

srry i dint mean to start sh*t

Report comment
(12y)

I see yesterday outlaw and lilprincess having a argument and he accused her of sleeping with brother twice for booze money. She replied it was 10. ewww. incest is a no no. lol

Report comment
(12y)

RVD mr monday night 'his words' lol. Got his shirt off in i think all his pictures. Im guessing hes looking for female company. Heres hoping their older than what outlaw goes for.

Report comment
(12y)

Prettyb**ch im pretty sure is a 40 year old bloke sitting by his computer in his pants. Im actually hoping its an undercover copper trying to arrest outlaw for grooming kids.

expert
Report comment
(12y)

I Would Say What I Think About These Individuals But I Don't Want To Sound Mean...... But I Agree With Arsenal17

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(12y)

@That_One_Guy Say it this is what this thread is for, for people to say what they feel without it becoming a huge argument.

Report comment
(12y)

Ok the rvd post was probably mean lol but as for the other two, these 'people' do insist on airing their dirty washing in full view of others. Its their own doing...

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,723 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series